• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
WEEABOO.

There, I read your post.

NOT BI

Smooth Criminal
o.o Someone else actually read my post, no way!

Also, not weaboo. ;D I'd say more like... Japanese aficionado. a. >.> u bi

Mann, I'm hurt. Jnig said that everyone here except him hates me and doesn't wanna see me ever again T_T
He lied. I've never seen you.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Who the **** are you anyways? Do you even live in this state?
S.Ryu is my gamertag and I go to tourneys occasionally. Yes, I live in this state. I went to the Louisianime '09 tourney, LasT 3, CI2, A Rocket's Hideout tourney, and a couple Gameware tourneys. I don't get to go much because my parents are hesitant about tourneys and don't see what I get out of it. I'm also one of the apparently few female smashers.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
not 100% positive, but i think there is a chill penguin DeDeDe skin.

Savon

Smash Ace
Only free on saturdays during the daytime for dibbz.

I heard Mura beat you a few weeks ago. Nice....

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
S.Ryu is my gamertag and I go to tourneys occasionally. Yes, I live in this state. I went to the Louisianime '09 tourney, LasT 3, CI2, A Rocket's Hideout tourney, and a couple Gameware tourneys. I don't get to go much because my parents are hesitant about tourneys and don't see what I get out of it. I'm also one of the apparently few female smashers.
female? facebook add.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Need more people who know how to play melee...

I wish there were people like Garvix who would come around like once a month. That would make me happy.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
female? facebook add.
:facepalm::rolleyes:
[collapse=_]:evil:

I̸̴̶͇̭͖̯̟̲̤̻̲̩͇̹̰̯̘͂̇̎ͮ̅ͩͥ̋̐ͩͨͮ̓̊̏̎ͦ̒ͫ͟͠ä̃͑͌҉̴͏̻͎͕̣̗̺m̴̥̭͖̪͉͇̮͈̖͊̀ͧ̑͟t̸̸͔͙͉͚̝̮̮̟̺ͩͥͥͬͫ͜͞ͅa̓̎ͭ͆̎̈́ͮ̿̇ͣ͗̔͂̉͊͂̈́̑͏͍̠̬̦̜̙̱̜͉́́k̀ͤ̇̈̍͗͜͠͏̶̧̫͈̭̠̪̣͇͎̙̹̣̮̠ḛ̴̢͔̤͔͉̪̜̠̘͉̞̖ͪ̿ͧ̉̒ͮ̇ͪ͑̂ͭ̾ͫ͌͂ͦ̀̕͜n̥̞̫̥̲̞͈͖͍̳̹͕̠̐̾̿̓͊̏͗̐ͣ̎ͤͧ͋͗͂͒̂̑͜͡ͅf͍̝̤̗͖̟̫̜̗ͣ̌͐̊ͯ̍́̚͢oͧͥ̅͆̂̌ͤ̎̓̿̀͝҉̟̺̱̜r̵̢̜͓͔̯̰̎ͮ̉̆̒̿ͪ̉͗ͩͫ͒͌ͦ̑͆͡͠t̷̘̙̹͚͇͕͖͚͓̳͌͒͗́ͭͬͮ̽ͧ̈͂̍͊̔ͫ̓̚͞h̶̭̳̫̩̬̙̩̣̲̭̫̯̐̀͗͗̽̓ͭ͌ͧͬͪͣ̔ͭ̚͡eͤ̾ͫ͋̄͏̡̱͕̥̫͢ t ̸͈̻̙̇͐̇͋̾̏̔́r̷̷͕̘̜̜̞͙̠̘͓̼̝̤͎͉͌̌ͨ̃̉͌̆ͧi̵̷̿͌̓̆̍̅̇̌͌͑ͥ̾̔̉͑̚҉̞̱͈̗̫͚̲̙l̷̛͓̘͎͇͈̙̫̾̌ͯ̿͊͗̅̉̓̆̓ͧ̊ͯ͜͞͡l̵̵̛̻̻͉͓̺̘̩̭͇͕̪̬̝͚͙̬̊͛̈ͪ̒̄͗̆͊͜͡i̶̶̡̠͔̮̭̼̙̼̞̙̮̲̳ͪ̾̉̎̿̀̚͡ǫ̩̻̟̖̻̰͓̪̭͇̗̙͖̉͆ͥ̇ͮ͌͂ͥ̀͆ͨ͐̔̿͊ͮ̇͞n̵̥̳̮̹͚̩ͣͦ̉͌̅͋̀̀̀ t̸̴̉ͣ̒̽ͯ͂̇҉̮͙̥̞͔ h ̴̍ͮ̈́͗͞҉̺͓̗̫͈̼̩̪t̄͌͊̂̑͗͗̌ͯ͑̇̚҉̵̪̖̣͚̪̩̦̜̪̝̹̜̗͢͠͡ͅi̵̧̨̞͕̮͑̋̿ͧ͟͠m̛̰̰͙̃̍ͬ̒́̽͛́͟e̴̖̟̫͓͙͉̙̭̼̘̔̏̽͌̈͒͂ͨͪ̉̉̉̏̅͢͠
[/collapse]

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001819808277

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
:facepalm::rolleyes:
[collapse=_]:evil:

I̸̴̶͇̭͖̯̟̲̤̻̲̩͇̹̰̯̘͂̇̎ͮ̅ͩͥ̋̐ͩͨͮ̓̊̏̎ͦ̒ͫ͟͠ä̃͑͌҉̴͏̻͎͕̣̗̺m̴̥̭͖̪͉͇̮͈̖͊̀ͧ̑͟t̸̸͔͙͉͚̝̮̮̟̺ͩͥͥͬͫ͜͞ͅa̓̎ͭ͆̎̈́ͮ̿̇ͣ͗̔͂̉͊͂̈́̑͏͍̠̬̦̜̙̱̜͉́́k̀ͤ̇̈̍͗͜͠͏̶̧̫͈̭̠̪̣͇͎̙̹̣̮̠ḛ̴̢͔̤͔͉̪̜̠̘͉̞̖ͪ̿ͧ̉̒ͮ̇ͪ͑̂ͭ̾ͫ͌͂ͦ̀̕͜n̥̞̫̥̲̞͈͖͍̳̹͕̠̐̾̿̓͊̏͗̐ͣ̎ͤͧ͋͗͂͒̂̑͜͡ͅf͍̝̤̗͖̟̫̜̗ͣ̌͐̊ͯ̍́̚͢oͧͥ̅͆̂̌ͤ̎̓̿̀͝҉̟̺̱̜r̵̢̜͓͔̯̰̎ͮ̉̆̒̿ͪ̉͗ͩͫ͒͌ͦ̑͆͡͠t̷̘̙̹͚͇͕͖͚͓̳͌͒͗́ͭͬͮ̽ͧ̈͂̍͊̔ͫ̓̚͞h̶̭̳̫̩̬̙̩̣̲̭̫̯̐̀͗͗̽̓ͭ͌ͧͬͪͣ̔ͭ̚͡eͤ̾ͫ͋̄͏̡̱͕̥̫͢ t ̸͈̻̙̇͐̇͋̾̏̔́r̷̷͕̘̜̜̞͙̠̘͓̼̝̤͎͉͌̌ͨ̃̉͌̆ͧi̵̷̿͌̓̆̍̅̇̌͌͑ͥ̾̔̉͑̚҉̞̱͈̗̫͚̲̙l̷̛͓̘͎͇͈̙̫̾̌ͯ̿͊͗̅̉̓̆̓ͧ̊ͯ͜͞͡l̵̵̛̻̻͉͓̺̘̩̭͇͕̪̬̝͚͙̬̊͛̈ͪ̒̄͗̆͊͜͡i̶̶̡̠͔̮̭̼̙̼̞̙̮̲̳ͪ̾̉̎̿̀̚͡ǫ̩̻̟̖̻̰͓̪̭͇̗̙͖̉͆ͥ̇ͮ͌͂ͥ̀͆ͨ͐̔̿͊ͮ̇͞n̵̥̳̮̹͚̩ͣͦ̉͌̅͋̀̀̀ t̸̴̉ͣ̒̽ͯ͂̇҉̮͙̥̞͔ h ̴̍ͮ̈́͗͞҉̺͓̗̫͈̼̩̪t̄͌͊̂̑͗͗̌ͯ͑̇̚҉̵̪̖̣͚̪̩̦̜̪̝̹̜̗͢͠͡ͅi̵̧̨̞͕̮͑̋̿ͧ͟͠m̛̰̰͙̃̍ͬ̒́̽͛́͟e̴̖̟̫͓͙͉̙̭̼̘̔̏̽͌̈͒͂ͨͪ̉̉̉̏̅͢͠
[/collapse]

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001819808277
how old though???

Entreri

Smash Cadet
We should find Garvix and just all show up at his place and make him play each of us in a row.

Record it and put it on youtube.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I would like to announce a brand new venue that we can play Smash in. On February 26th, Electronic Gaming Lounge will host a Melee and Brawl tournament. Now I know you're thinking "ChKn, that's the day before February Fight Fest for Brawl and Melee." I know. The owner wants to get on board with the scene, so we'll be able to use their console room. They have a table or two that we can put our TVs on and chill. I think the owner will have a video, but I need to make the thread for it firt.

Cash prizes will be given out. Plus they'll be able to get a bunch of pizza to give to us for BJ's.

I'll make the thread once I'm done with my shower.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I would like to announce a brand new venue that we can play Smash in. On February 26th, Electronic Gaming Lounge will host a Melee and Brawl tournament. Now I know you're thinking "ChKn, that's the day before February Fight Fest for Brawl and Melee." I know. The owner wants to get on board with the scene, so we'll be able to use their console room. They have a table or two that we can put our TVs on and chill. I think the owner will have a video, but I need to make the thread for it firt.

Cash prizes will be given out. Plus they'll be able to get a bunch of pizza to give to us for BJ's.

Is this in BR?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Cyphus, I'll be there, and probably my bro too.

ChKn, why do yall have so many tournies outta nowhere? But really that's pretty awesome.

PEOPLE GOING TO OH SNAP (so far Curlz, Roni, and Lee):

I need to know if we are actually going or not by Sunday at 3pm. That's the deadline for requesting off the next week. As far as I know, all we need someone who's car we can drive there. Any takers?

smasher salt

Smash Rookie
Cyphus, I'll be there, and probably my bro too.

ChKn, why do yall have so many tournies outta nowhere? But really that's pretty awesome.

PEOPLE GOING TO OH SNAP (so far Curlz, Roni, and Lee):

I need to know if we are actually going or not by Sunday at 3pm. That's the deadline for requesting off the next week. As far as I know, all we need someone who's car we can drive there. Any takers?
Tonight at dibbz, brawl or melee?

ChKn

Smash Ace
@Mura: It's in Lafayette. It's like close to a mile away from Laffy PnT.

@JNig: Louisiana needs to build up our scene so we can make it worthwhile for OoS ppl to come. Lafayette has untapped potential with the experience. I know that BR has that potential as well judging from the past 2 BluBon tournies.

The Smash Lounge will be up sometime tonight. I have to email the owner so he knows what's up.

Savon

Smash Ace

Cash prizes will be given out.
Plus they'll be able to get a bunch of pizza to give to us for BJ's.

Ummmm...wut?

Top Bottom