• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
D3 was supposed to be in melee, but they ended up not doing it for i dont remember why. instead, they just put him in the background of the dreamland stage.

FULL LIST OF NEW POKEMON FROM BLACK/WHITE!!!!!!

This gen is gonna kick so much ***.
http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml
i looked through that a little while ago. i didnt really like them all that much. there were a couple cool ones, like.... umm... of course grass starter+evo, then dageki is kinda cool, zuruggu/zuruzukin, riguree/oobemu, goruggo, maybe sazando, kobaruon, Torunerosu/Borutorosu/Randorosu and Zekrom.

anyone have an idea as to why Torunerosu and Borutorosu are separate from Randorosu?

forgot Yanakki. he gives people thumbs up, so he's auto-cool

ChKn

Smash Ace
Red Croc ftw. I checked out all of their Base Stats earlier and I went wtf at some base speed stats of 20.

They ****ed up the starters for this gen. Fire/Fighting with **** def and speed. lolno

Idk why BSL. The genies look the ****ing same. They probably have some plot for the Ground/Flying cloud genie and Ice/Dragon so maybe that's why it's also separated from Reshiram and Zekrom.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah, this will be the first, and hopefully only, time i dont choose fire, and do choose grass starters for my first playthrough. grass starters were never my thing.

also, who cares about stats? jk

Savon

Smash Ace
I like all of the starters to be honest, however I think we can all agree that the grass starter is just epic. The water starter is also an interesting one. This gen is probably gonna be one of my favorite gens.

On a side note I am dropping Snake for Game & Watch fulltime.
Using Snake feels so......dirty......

JRI3102

Smash Apprentice
anything near Shreveport? I prefer Melee. I live by Centenary College. I will play both but I am very rusty in Brawl, mainly because I was not impressed by it. Kinda technical in Melee, but I like to play competitively.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
also, who cares about stats? jk
People that play competitively care about stats. The 20 speeds may be gamefreak trying to encourage more trickrooming maybe? I mean if it had an item or a hippo/tar type poke it'd be really good. Borderline broken if they had a hippo/tar-esque troomer though. Gamefreak actually thinks about both competitive and casual players when they make their games so don't doubt them. Garchomp just slipped through the cracks.

Savon

Smash Ace
People that play competitively care about stats. The 20 speeds may be gamefreak trying to encourage more trickrooming maybe? I mean if it had an item or a hippo/tar type poke it'd be really good. Borderline broken if they had a hippo/tar-esque troomer though. Gamefreak actually thinks about both competitive and casual players when they make their games so don't doubt them. Garchomp just slipped through the cracks.
Salamence as well. My only problem is that the most recent pokemon meta-game is too based on offensive. All of the teams revolve around stealth rock and having a fast sweeper to finish up. Not only are pokemon who are weak to rock types essentially useless, but even tanks and healers are less effective. Good teams actually pokemon using RAPID SPIN FOR PETES SAKE!

Need I say more?

Turazrok

Smash Master
MM me Turaz

$5(+)
2 outta 3? or you want Low Tier or call out my doc/falco/ganon/link/etc?

anyone else?
Done once I get my $30 back from my rents.

trey you cant be serious about mming lee

am i available to take the offer cyphus?
Serious as ever. Mario dittos, and aiming for FoD as first, cp like dreamland or something afterwards.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Yall sound like your speaking japanese with all the new pokemon lol. Asians took over the naming department?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
you uhh... must have missed the "jk" in there.

-Ran

Smash Master
anything near Shreveport? I prefer Melee. I live by Centenary College. I will play both but I am very rusty in Brawl, mainly because I was not impressed by it. Kinda technical in Melee, but I like to play competitively.
I sent you a Pm with the information of who you need to contact so that it doesn't get lost in this thread. Hit up Wiggins.

'V'

Smash Lord
It really isn't the same game if you play for more than just getting through it, but I do see where you're coming from.

Hyro

Smash Lord
ohhh ok i thought !@#$% was the chinese name and Bokidakumon was the american version

Curlz

Smash Lord
The "Mummy" ability is going to definitely be helpful in Double Battles *coughwondertombcough*.

I'm already planning to make a competitive Ghost Team for this meta.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Ononokosu is gonna be good. Freaking Mold Breaker and incredible Atk.

And Rotom's other forms are no longer ghost. It's Elec + Grass/Fire/Water/Ice/Flying

This is gonna be a pretty good gen. Wait til you see the champion. Lvl 70 is the Champion's highest level while the 4th E4's highest level is like 50.

I want Smugleaf, Mummy, Wargle, Zoroark, Ononokosu/Hydra, Roopushin for my in-game team.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Grass starters FTW.

Kirikizan, Shubarugo, Gigigear(seriously wtf), Abagoora, Warubiaru, Doryuuzu, Gigaiasu

Picks for new gen SS team :D

Half the new pokemon look a lot more fierce this gen.

Also, Zekrom > Reshiram.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
OOOOH OOOOOH OOHHH!!!

ME, PICK ME!!!!!

:p

I live in Haughton and I know a couple of folks who live in the shreveport area.

Text me if you want.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I'm def gonna run a trick room team and a ss team. mostly because I like to piss people off. I may actually buy this game and have eve pokesav me some stuff and wifi. Stats wise at least nothing looks too broken. But we still don't have movepools yet. In game I'll probably do what I always do and just powerlevel my starter and **** everything. Much easier than making a strategic team for scripted battles.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I want the electric eel with levitate. Ugh y does it have to have 50 Speed. It's Atk and SpA are good though.

The Iron Ant is rather fast with 109 speed. It has 109 Atk and 112 Def. Not bad. It has Hustle as well, but that 20% decrease in accuracy is meh.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, got some bs like "this girl knows you <random sn> you should message her" and I responded with "uhh, why can't she message me?" and about 30s later I got an "account logged in elsewhere" shoop bop and haven't been able to log back in since, even if I change the password.

My other account SpeedDemonof223 still works I think.

Top Bottom