• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
but isnt that what a tourney match is, in essence? just, with the money output much larger for what you put in?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm not gonna be able to make Dibbz on Saturday unless it's really late. I was thinking more of either tomorrow night or Thursday night. If no one can come those days, it's cool. I might make NOM for a little while.
How late is really late?

Curlz

Smash Lord
but isnt that what a tourney match is, in essence? just, with the money output much larger for what you put in?
I never expect to win money from tournaments, so its not the same feeling for me. I just want to place high.

'V'

Smash Lord
True dat... I guess I shouldn't have really asked about that. I'll show if people really do show up that late. If people aren't there by the time that I go that way, I will be highly upset.

And I mean HIGHLY upset... =D

Absolut Zero

Smash Rookie
Wheres batto? I miss him :( I dunno if I can deal with the smash scene without him... Yall better not have fcked him up with drugs...

who wants to have like a one dollar - 3 dollar melee MM 2/3 nobody too good or bad. I could go to dibbz I guess whenever..or other places with directions.. that might not be goid enough i need car to tell me what to do... i dont havevto do MM freindlies are fine.... ill play pretty anybody except maybe lee I dunno if i can even do anything to him but i guess... and brawl people start playin melee

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Wheres batto? I miss him :( I dunno if I can deal with the smash scene without him... Yall better not have fcked him up with drugs...

who wants to have like a one dollar - 3 dollar melee MM 2/3 nobody too good or bad. I could go to dibbz I guess whenever..or other places with directions.. that might not be goid enough i need car to tell me what to do... i dont havevto do MM freindlies are fine.... ill play pretty anybody except maybe lee I dunno if i can even do anything to him but i guess... and brawl people start playin melee
Omg, I miss you!!!! I'mma be in NO this weekend, wanna hang out and do whatever? @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!basdljgfkausgbdf'

SHAI GAIIIIIIIII

SæQuo

Smash Rookie
I just made a name on this fourm to tell Jnig and John/Jon(Jboy) that it was mad chill being with the two of you at BFTS. I know it was a while ago but I get mad busy and stuff.

Your level of brawl was actually really fun to watch and talk about on stream. So all in all I am just pissed that they took down those matches from GF (Anyone know why?)

You guy should come to florida sometime and check out one of our tourneys, it would be cool to see your top against our "best"

Bring Kit Kat but leave the campy/gay/timeout peach/meta at the fort......LOL J/K kinda but more serious about you guys making a trip for one of our Central florida or South Florida smash tournies.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I just made a name on this fourm to tell Jnig and John/Jon(Jboy) that it was mad chill being with the two of you at BFTS. I know it was a while ago but I get mad busy and stuff.

Your level of brawl was actually really fun to watch and talk about on stream. So all in all I am just pissed that they took down those matches from GF (Anyone know why?)

You guy should come to florida sometime and check out one of our tourneys, it would be cool to see your top against our "best"

Bring Kit Kat but leave the campy/gay/timeout peach/meta at the fort......LOL J/K kinda but more serious about you guys making a trip for one of our Central florida or South Florida smash tournies.
Dang, I don't know whether to feel insulted or flattered.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Curlz, your PR match with me, I'll go Falco.

MLG rules, I don't give a ***. Going on that hard practice.

EDIT:

Haha, thanks man. I appreciate it. Your commentary made the tournament 100000000x better. So hype.

I'll consider your Florida tourney offer, but MLG DC is gonna put me back a bit haha.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That's the commentator? Lol, I loved it. What was it, the whackum fist?

Hyro

Smash Lord
...can't tell if this was sarcastic or not lol

Omg, I miss you!!!! I'mma be in NO this weekend, wanna hang out and do whatever? @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!basdljgfkausgbdf'

SHAI GAIIIIIIIII
don't think i've ever seen greg this excited

LOL no ****in way, saequo! (this is john lol) **** was hilarious, ppl who weren't even there were talking about it when we got back. I'm down, sounds fun, drop your number so we can get ahold of you if we come down

SæQuo

Smash Rookie
Dang, I don't know whether to feel insulted or flattered.
Well from what I was told "Kit Kat" was your sister so I had to give you a shout if I was going to give her one. Just feel............... "included" if you do not come, she will not. LOL. Nah I think you would really make for some good/campy matches against FL "best"Hope you tag along, and not cause of your "sister."
Curlz, your PR match with me, I'll go Falco.

MLG rules, I don't give a ***. Going on that hard practice.

EDIT:

Haha, thanks man. I appreciate it. Your commentary made the tournament 100000000x better. So hype.

I'll consider your Florida tourney offer, but MLG DC is gonna put me back a bit haha.
Dude, do your thing at MLG DC and think about little old florida when you need some monies!!!!!

F**king Wackum Fist that S**T
...can't tell if this was sarcastic or not lol

don't think i've ever seen greg this excited

LOL no ****in way, saequo! (this is john lol) **** was hilarious, ppl who weren't even there were talking about it when we got back. I'm down, sounds fun, drop your number so we can get ahold of you if we come down
J-boy!!! You know you a jerk right?? Is those skinny jeans???? ....... Oh you know they are!!

904-220-3384, Yeah just think about it and get at me if you guys decide to make a trip. Not saying for sure but I believe I could house 2-4 of you if needed because I know where you are comming from and it is a he**a long drive. Living room is huge and my 2 oldest kids share a room, so like 2 people could sleep in my 8 month old's room (My wife sometimes trips but most of the time she is cool as long as it is white kids that will not do horrible **** around our kids.LOL)

You guys should really think about it. I actually REALLY like your style of play and how "yahll go hard in the paint" like you do.

BSP

Smash Legend
Melee will probably be Link's best tier placement in all of smash. Why can't they go the right direction with him?

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Well from what I was told "Kit Kat" was your sister so I had to give you a shout if I was going to give her one. Just feel............... "included" if you do not come, she will not. LOL. Nah I think you would really make for some good/campy matches against FL "best"Hope you tag along, and not cause of your "sister."

Dude, do your thing at MLG DC and think about little old florida when you need some monies!!!!!

F**king Wackum Fist that S**T

J-boy!!! You know you a jerk right?? Is those skinny jeans???? ....... Oh you know they are!!

904-220-3384, Yeah just think about it and get at me if you guys decide to make a trip. Not saying for sure but I believe I could house 2-4 of you if needed because I know where you are comming from and it is a he**a long drive. Living room is huge and my 2 oldest kids share a room, so like 2 people could sleep in my 8 month old's room (My wife sometimes trips but most of the time she is cool as long as it is white kids that will not do horrible **** around our kids.LOL)

You guys should really think about it. I actually REALLY like your style of play and how "yahll go hard in the paint" like you do.
You are the best commentator to ever commentate anything ever at all come to texas COME TO ****IN TEXAS

eet

Smash Ace
i like the new list, except sheik above marth - i dont think so. Also, Ness is not tied with the other negligibles, IMO. Everything else is good, cept meh at mewtwo above roy/link.

Absolut Zero

Smash Rookie
Fword luigi, mario is where its at...

Oh well Im back to sucking again i dunno i played alright but nowhere near as good as last time, chair and small tv johns. atleast i beat sudais marth wit mario once thatx about the only good thing i did... eric ***** me:( stupid peach im gonna have start fairing that ****... Its kind of annoying i couldnt get marios adv techs down as good as last time.. barely any chainthrow combos very inconsistent and not my full potential.... I wanted to use otherchars but i kept playin mario tryin to get him right but i never could.... dissapointing

Sudai

Stuff here
ShyG, next time that happens, switch it up a bit. I know it seems backwards but when my tech is off, I play random chars for a while and it's back on.

Top Bottom