• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
im a sexy man and bakemonkey loves me, so i get to go, in other news, im still awesome.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Jackets, how old are you?

If some of the other guys can vouche for you, I could make another exception, since SetsumA is already coming.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
yea, im only 14, but i can cyphus and sars to vouch for me as a responsible kid. lol

but even if i did get to go, idk how im gonna get a ride there :\

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
jackets, if you live in BR i would gladly give you a ride

or like.. eric would.. but im always with eric or w/e so like, yeah, we could give you a ride. lol.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
it sucks to say this, but i live on the ****....about an hour away from you Sets O_o
but i gladly thank you for the offer :)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
heh, **** man, that sucks.. but you should most def find a way to the tourny, because i wanna see if another 14 year old is better than me :] and ill tell you, i have some technical skill :D sometimes, i dont really care and play horrible, but in tournys, i think i would place first if cyphus and lee and... EET werent there
but it would be cool to play yew :D

Jackets

Smash Rookie
totally man, yea i have lots of tech skill, and there are very few decent players around here (besides sars and ricky,ray and john) if sars could get a ride, i might be able to ride with him, but it would be really nice to play with some other people that are really good.

*hint hint*any one who lives near the **** or the east bank, and can drive plz gimme a ride*hint hint*

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
i might give you a ride still uhh...whats your addy (and the addy to the tourny)...lets see how long itd take to get ya

-eet

Jackets

Smash Rookie
my adress is 1401 allo st(city=marrero), but the tourney is at bakemonkeys house, which idk the adress of.

Avery

Smash Cadet
Eet, I hope you'd have room for one more in your car maybe? I'm also from the **** about 5 minutes walking distance from Jackets' house. Either way if we do get to go you would probably be the only way i could get there.

@ BakeMonkey
I could get vouched for by Cyphus, Lee, or Sars. I can avoid drinking/ getting you fined or imprisoned don't worry.

@ Sets
You also have another young-er person to play. I'm 13 and also play on a highly technical level. Its hard not to while maining Fox.

Anyways thanks for any responses/thoughts.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
LOL!

I was associated with Ricky, Ray, and John.

*loves Jackets*

And yeah, I'll ah vouche for Jackets and Avery.

[edit] Oh, and I should say now that I can't go to Bake's tourney. T_T

First off it's in lafyette and everyone in my crew'd kill me before they drive that far. And second off . . . not a good date. :(

Jackets

Smash Rookie
uhmm...eet, BR is only about an hour away, but then the tourney is in lafayette which=2 hours, so if you dont feel like driving all that its cool

but id really like it if you would :D

Avery

Smash Cadet
Less than three Sars.

This is if we do get to go. But ahhh if not we'll have to kick it down here in N.O. with some casuals maybe. Also Sars when are the vids of me vs you going up those were intense.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
avery, i talked to sars sometime last night, he said his comp has been being gay. (for example it wont let him on firefox for more than like 2 mins) and so he said he cant really upload any more atm.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's why I kept logging off of messenger. It think my wireless card's busted.

>> Took me forever just so I can get back onto smashboards.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm eight. My mom can vouch for me, though, so don't worry about getting in trouble. Wow, no one's taking that age thing seriously. This is like that time Sudai had something at his friend's house and everyone had to be under twenty (flashback). If I come, we're gonna drink, and party, and play, and set stuff on fire (none of your stuff, though).

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
lmao, iceman i love you. but im still comming, because theres no ****in way im just not going to this, i mean, beer?, the **** for great justice? more **** for great justice, beer?, smash? beer? smash? im so goin dude.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
huray for sirska! i wanna play your gannon again, was some FUN a*ss matches'
hope to see all of you guys there! also, Kalzar might throw a tourny at his house.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
All right, since everyone's throwing out this many tourney dates, I'd just like to say that my break runs from the 21st to the 7th. Can someone host something in between those dates?

Pretty please?

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
its not a diffent thing but ya sometime in the hoildays ill try to throw a tourney though a have a huge wall (my dad) saying no so im not sure.

hey bakemonkey even though im only 14 i can get eet and setsuma to vouche for me so if i could go and i would ride with eet :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

I didn't know that LA smashers were so young . . . Thought everyone was like 18+ XD

>_> I'm 17 btw.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
its not a diffent thing but ya sometime in the hoildays ill try to throw a tourney though a have a huge wall (my dad) saying no so im not sure.

hey bakemonkey even though im only 14 i can get eet and setsuma to vouche for me so if i could go and i would ride with eet :)
ok.

As long as the otherguys know you. The main reason I put in that rule is because last tourny I put I put up flyers around my campus and I got like 4 or 5 REALLY weird phone calls of parents I didn't know saying that they would drop off like 4 kids that I DIDNT KNOW and Im really not a babysitter. Not to be rude, but this is a party, and I find it odd that a parent would trust their child to another adult whom they don't know.

But if your coming with people that you know, then I don't have to worry about you.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Well, then, can I bring my son, or is that weird? (He plays with Falco, he's such a *****)

Edit: I didn't know ***** was bad. What about **** and ***?

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
"Nicknyte on SetsumA's account"

ICEY. We must go and form our team <3 Marth & Luigi 4 life

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Sure is great being born in 1988 =D
Blaise I'm pretty sure you were the guy who came last time along with Dustin Israel. I can't get in touch with him. COuld you ask him if he is planning on coming?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Gah, this sucks... Im 14 and can't drive. How am I supposed to get anywhere!?!?!?!?

I'd like to have a ride... and I love to for anyone to drive me... (cept 40 year old males who play WoW and would do bad things XD) and since I only know one person here, I'm not asking for a ride from him but *cough* SARS *cough* pweaz?

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
better better question, why is luigi green? amd not red, like mario?.... anyone want to explain that s*hit?

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
yea it is :)

if u guys actually figure this tournament out then we might show up as long as the date is do-able with all us panhandlers. give us some deffinate possible dates and an address. yea....... uhhhhh ummmmm luigi hates marth lol lol

I'm awsome.
Drumma Boi, here is the link to the tounrament details. Im hosting the tourny, and this will be my third tourny I've ever been to, and the second one I've hosted.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90441

If you and your crew want to come, just post on the forum.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
BTW Sars How is Matt? I did'nt come cause this week is Thanksgiving and last week I had off from work so that's two weeks right there. anyway hopefully I'll catch ya next time for some friendlies.
I am good as far as now -_-. You should come tonight so we can get some more friendlies in. Ive been struggling lately almost like im getting worse at smash lol.

I need to get your # one day so we can keep better contact and update on things.

Sars won the last one at the (esplanade mall) if i do remember so.
(I was way off sars beat me :( lol but gj man.)

If you read this in time just call me at 504 201 5725 (Matt)

Jackets

Smash Rookie
hey matt, if u plan on driving to any tourneys...uhhm...yea...little ol' Jackets here who can't drive...*wink wink*

Top Bottom