• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
HAHAHA its matt... I know why you are playing worse, it's your GIRLFRIEND!~~~~~~~~~~ Btw, SARS, why can't you drive?

Jackets

Smash Rookie
@Battleusai- lol, Sars cant drive because of the fact he has no liscence....or car. He was going to drivers ed during the summer and such, then katrina happened and they lost his records, so hes waiting till he turns 18 so it will be easier on him.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
@Battleusai- lol, Sars cant drive because of the fact he has no liscence....or car. He was going to drivers ed during the summer and such, then katrina happened and they lost his records, so hes waiting till he turns 18 so it will be easier on him.
Roflcopter XD :] hehehhe

Also, I'm sad since I can't go to the tourney... 14 year olds have feelings too. :[

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Um, so my school's having a nub tourney atm.

>_> I won my first match with a 4 stock, waiting to see what's next.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Um, so my school's having a nub tourney atm.

>_> I won my first match with a 4 stock, waiting to see what's next.
Yeah, I only had two stocked left after mine cause they made me play on the TV that I couldn't see cause it was too far away. :[

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Well I'm still the Alladin's Castle champ. Anybody wanna buy these tokens from me? o_O;

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Blaise, did you get a chance to talk to Dustin?

Also, it is currently 2:30 am, and I just beat Zelda, Twilight Princess.

wow.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
How hard is it??? Compare to Ocarina of Time, please. :]
WAY easier.

I don't want to give anything away, but I will say this...

I beat the game in 42 hours, and when I was about 10 hours into it, I filled 2 of my jars with fairies (you know, beccause when you die, they come out and resurect you and heal you). NEVER, throughout the ENTIRE GAME, did I EVER even come remotely CLOSE to dying. EVER. The 2 fairies were still in my jars when I beat it. But, the puzzles are definitely harder.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm in the place right after the first temple and have all but 5 of the things I need to get to the second~ (ambiguity for non-spoilers sake)

Just got it the Wii yesterday (camped at Toys-R-Us) but I've had TP since launch date~ :D

Battousai780

Smash Ace
>_>

****, I nearly got owned today . . .

Gotta stop getting nervous at tourneys . . .

I LOL'ed @ that match. I can't say anything though since I lost due to nervousness and the fact that the room was 10 degress which froze my fingers solid. I also would've won but time ran out before I hit him with the last attack that would finish him off for good. (The tourney had a dumb 5 min time limit.) Yowara you better win it. XD

Jackets

Smash Rookie
this p.o.s. school thomas jefferson senior high....it sux bawls, altho its only cause it just opened this year. the magnet system sux too, altho some classes are easy as hell, and then some are hard a mofo. yea, its on the **** in gretna.................it sux bawls

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Just wanted to tell you guys there is a SSBM tournament going down in Mobile, Al.

Place: Borderlan Relics, address 7730 Oldshell RD 36608-5048

Time: 12:00

Date: Dec 16th

Price: 10$ Singles, 15$ Teams

Prizes: The Winner will get half the amount of money in GameStop credit, but I'm going to see can I get it change to cash. First place 60% and Second $40%.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could bring T.V's Cubes and Power Strips if able.

Thanks.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
ESprit-yea dude, i was only talking about my magnet school. The main problem is the lack of teachers and the main issue was that the school wasnt even ready to open this year >_<. in other words...........i go to school in a portable building....

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
today taylor IMed me while i wasn't around and left the comment that i'm a lozer.

good to see nothings changed =)

Esprit

Smash Rookie
Sars, I went to a magnet middle school. I'm taking higher level high school courses at Tara High now, but I still have respect for the magnet program ^^

EDIT: Although I do have friends at BR Magnet :0

eet

Smash Ace
Some schools use giant magnets as the foundation of the school, and instead of walkin kids ride the electro magnetic currents within the school. These schools can only be called...magnet schools.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Hmmm, wtf is a magnet school!?!?!? Also, I've been losing to total newbs lately, and I figured out what it was!!!!! My 6 year old controller (that has no padding on the control stick, and has the wires showing) basically isn't working properly. Even if I was no where near the control stick, If I press jump it would do a dair, and if I grabbed it threw him down. It was hilarious though,except fore the fact that after playing RAM with it he thinks I suck now XD.

Esprit

Smash Rookie
Pfft, magnet schools are just schools that specialize in gifted and talented students and have a focus on that as well as high academic expectations.

Doesn't mean you're a genius, but it does mean you're a notch above the rest ^~

So..... Anyone smashing in Jefferson Terrace this weekend? I'm sick of 4 stocking lv 8 Docs and Foxes :x

Top Bottom