• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

usea

Smash Ace
I'll probably have access to a car next week, from like wednesday to saturday. I know it's thanksgiving, but is anybody planning anything? I wouldn't mind driving to BR or whatever.

Tyran

Smash Rookie
Oh, and everyone whos asking me for a ride and i said no to, dont fret. I MAY (See: if i feel like it dont ask me or harrass me because im probably going to be doing things saturday anyway) end up going, and I can bring you... for a small fee.

Because hey, I know im gonna end up spending all my money at renfest. <_<

Sudai

Stuff here
-If- I do go, I'll drive people for like...$2 a piece to pay for gas. So hit me up if you want to...thing is, if I drive I'll have to be home by 11 which means the more people that ride with me the earlier we leave...sooooo yeah.

Nicknyte! Give me a ride? :D I'll pay you $2! XP

Sekots

Smash Rookie
-If- I do go, I'll drive people for like...$2 a piece to pay for gas. So hit me up if you want to...thing is, if I drive I'll have to be home by 11 which means the more people that ride with me the earlier we leave...sooooo yeah.

Nicknyte! Give me a ride? :D I'll pay you $2! XP
Sounds great, honestly I would really prefer pay 2$ for the extra room + music. If Esprit thinks the same go ahead and add him and another to ride with you, also the 11 thing shouldn't be a problem seeing as we'll be there for 5 hours. :ohwell:

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
1st Place

Team Special People.

There was no singles tourney, only teams. Also team attack was off cause only 4 people voted for it to be on. The prices mostly consisted of namco tokens again but I did get a kickass Tails plushie with a whole bunch of toys. Woulda prefered cash but the arcade kept it again. Also gj to my partner, we didnt win but it was fun.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
You didn't miss much. Team attack off, final destination only tourney (people voted on rules) for arcade tokens. Man if you and your partner get separated for a second its OVER. I made them stall the tourney for a little while for you Eric lol. Woulda told you it was Friday but you were never on AIM that day.

Edit: ....just noticing the title of the topic. Next tourney is December 1st and its 1v1.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Man, well, that **** ****in sucks lol, but yeah, anyone have a place that we can smash at tonight? or have a tourny? or something? because i dont think i can do it at my place but TBH i really feel like playing for some money tonight, so if anyone has any details, call my cell or contact me via AIM:(setsumapyro911) the cell is 9077282, so yeah, <3 LYKE 101!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i gave it some thought, and i decided i'm going back to solo-maining Doc, and leaving everyone else as backup(even falco). i've been puttin so much focus into learning alternates and low ties, i think i spread myself too thin.

i've been hardcore docing like hell as of the last few days, and its in my opinion that i think i'm getting even better- w/ great results... Today i pulled some of the sickest combos i've ever done vs. lee and i've integrated new tools that are working in battle really well with a smarter game. I'd say all in all my doc (at the least) went even w/ lee's fox. (we only played on FD)

i'm not sure about platforms though...doc still just sucks on them in general and gets ***** by fox, falco, etc on them...so i guess i can't abandon my 2ndaries yet :-/
in other news, my pika continues to improve. I think i'm ready for "best pika in LA" now ;) (aka only pika)

sars pirate...whats that capture card u have again?..i'm ready to buy one.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, I'm making a ranking system for LA based on the Elo ranking system used in chess. (Wiki it if you want).

I'm almost done and should post up the details in a few days~ :D

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
the only time i'm really free this weekend is around Thursday.
I get off wednesday at 7pm...i'm off thursday(thanksgiving) and i have to be at work Friday at 2:30.

but everyone has that certain obligation to be w/ family (lawl) on thursday..so i may very well be screwd.

i ordered that dazzle capture card..can't wait.

anybody got a wii yet?
i'm gonna buy 1 and zelda when they get the next shipment since they sold out everywhere here already.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing Zelda as I'm typing this, and it's friggin awesome. Wii sports suprized me, I thought it would be a novelty game, something you laugh at then toss aside, but it really helps to learn the remote technology (which is super responsive, btw).

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
yeah, two of my freinds got a wii, im thinking about getting one soon, but idk, might be around december before i can get one lol, anyway, whats the plan for tonight? smash anywherE? or what?

Sudai

Stuff here
I have TP for the Wii...but no Wii.. >.>

Which is a good thing because if I did I wouldn't have gone out with Sara last night.. <.<

But yeah...I work today and tomorrow 1-8 so bleh. I don't know my schedual(I know I spellede this wrong...) for after turkey day though.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
alright, this is ****in gay, we need to smash, NOW IM ME OVER AIM: SETSUMAPYRO911

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
WTF is with all these ads?

Anyways, it looks like I'm going to get a lot of smash time down here so ah >_> go me!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah dude, I'm coming over to the Esplanade tourney today (at 6 at gametrader to all interested). I'll talk it over with you there dude. But ah, I think the next get togethers can't be at my house anymore. v_v

usea

Smash Ace
Smash friday or saturday somewhere? I mean I don't mind playing zelda instead, but I have a car for this weekend only so it'd be neat :)

Top Bottom