• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dude, where the hell does ssbm121 live? I met him on gamefaqs, but then he like disappeared.

Anyway, his name's Audi. He lives in the dell with his folks, and he plays Marth and goes to my school. I'll tell him about you. But don't get your hopes up. >_> Asian parents suck.

Still, hope you get to play him!

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
iceman, stop *****in and come to my **** house lol.
i get off of school around 2:45 or so,

my adress is
4981 inniswold RD.

its off of bluebonnet
in Jeffersonterrece neighborhood.

usea

Smash Ace
Dude, where the hell does ssbm121 live? I met him on gamefaqs, but then he like disappeared.

Anyway, his name's Audi. He lives in the dell with his folks, and he plays Marth and goes to my school. I'll tell him about you. But don't get your hopes up. >_> Asian parents suck.

Still, hope you get to play him!
Cool!

Oh, and ssbm1221 is listed on the global smasher compendium. He lives in lacombe. I'm on there too, if you want to tell Audi where I live.

eet

Smash Ace
sigh..taylor was gonna come too..oh well lol.

but yea we can still do something somewhere else maybe?

and ill be goin to setsumas today at around 5 :D

Jackets

Smash Rookie
anybody play smash on the westbank or live on the westbank who go the BR tournies? id love to catch a ride with one of you there or we can smash on the westbank.btw, i go to dibbz more often now, so if anyone smashes there im up for it.

ty ^_^

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
yeah, so like no smash at my house for a bit lol my dads kinda pissed for some reason.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
YEERHEE YEERHEE!

i have changed my secound! it is no longer fox.

my secoundary is now

*drumb roll*

PEACH!

thank you that is all

in other news, im still awesome

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
It's like I'm seeing a ghost, FlareFox is back.
And Sets, you are quite possibly the worst speller in the history of the written word. Noah Webster is turning in his grave. The cavemen are laughing at you, and they just drew on walls. I won't lie to you, it's much easier reading Latin than your posts. But besides that, you're awesome, I guess.

Esprit

Smash Rookie
It's like I'm seeing a ghost, FlareFox is back.
And Sets, you are quite possibly the worst speller in the history of the written word. Noah Webster is turning in his grave. The cavemen are laughing at you, and they just drew on walls. I won't lie to you, it's much easier reading Latin than your posts. But besides that, you're awesome, I guess.
lol, still don't see that spell check on quick reply someone was talking about

Flarefox

Smash Ace
I'm no more back than I was before I posted. I never really quit playing smash, I just don't play nearly as much anymore. Love you too eet. :O

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Me and Cyphus have had short talks of a statewide tourney someday. I havent decided anything tho. We'd both love to see everyone together again.

eet

Smash Ace
Nov 18. Mall of Acadia
Place: Aladdin's Castle
Address: 5725 JOHNSTON STREET, LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA
Phone: 337.988.1951
Date: Nov 18
Time: 6PM
Entry fee: 10

still on right? :)

usea

Smash Ace
A tournament sounds cool, I'd be totally down for that. I'm also very interested in just playing some LA people for hours and hours one night/day. Getting a ride is tough though since I don't have a car anymore.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
hm.. i think im gonan be there on the 18th

everyone should go because i think it would be an awesome thing if everyone did, also, im awesome

Top Bottom