• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I haven't forgotten either. This time I try to pratice before.
Bomber, if you do the intermural game for david let me know if you want me to help.
You gonna go that 3rd guy? Cuz I might try diddy or olimar :D. Or just go MK all 3 times.:laugh:

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Forget that, Curlz and Turok. I'm gonna go Wario and 3 stock his ***.

He thinks Kirby is REALLY good... because of his hammer. LOL (No offense, Jio)

I might play him tomorrow. I talked to him on the phone, and he wants to take us down, ONE BY ONE. LOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol:
none taken, hammer isn't a good move IMO lol. Personally I think we need to establish an order in which we beat him so that people that would **** him would go last and people that would just 2 stock him go first to take the maximum amount of money as possible.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'll go first. And personally I think aerial hammer is the hax.

edit: well nevermind. Whoever gets there first, since I'll be missing most tourneys.

eet

Smash Ace
.... You guys know Sam Montgomery is one of LSU's defensive ends right? I mean, he a freshman, but hes like 6'4 and if you guys **** him in smash I think he will beat the **** out of you. Lol.

He online too - http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&ATCLID=3660187

i wouldnt read into his trash talk - he jus plays too much madden. thats what happens. Lol.

so who wants to get high?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Sam Montgomery:
"hey it can be what ever you want it to be just like in football and yugio cards and brawl yeah footbal is made for football but whe you put on the pads you can be peacful but dangers in yugio cards cards are cards but you and flavor and style to your deck and like smash you cand a bully or a worrier just image every body needs to get out thereal world some times and just be a kid or a worrier fighter bully evil man or what let your mind take over"

Ice:
"Don't know what the **** you just said, but it was ballin outta control. This dude talks more trash than the muh****in surgeon."

Lmfao

Anyways, you guys don't have to scare him away lol. Kinda cool having a college football player smasher.

EDIT: Yeah, he just quoted Falco LOL

Someone bring a video camera when you go play him, and save replays XD

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
You forget, it all started with this:

Sam Montgomery said:
Time out I would like to say that I'm the best smash player in the world and I'd like to play the best trust me i'll show you what true smashing is
And he says:
any who like i said any time any place ill come and smash you ill make examples out of people until i get to you my friend and ill post record
We NEED to put him in his place. We'll show him what true smashing is. :)

EDIT: YES, someone please bring a video camera. This shall become famous, or infamous.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
I'll play him and 3 stock him with meta knight

Just tell me when to go play him ahahah.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So... Who's going to Phase 3?

And have we decided on the PR issue? As in, is there going to be one before LAST? We've had quite a few tournies...

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok, so in case people haven't read my last post about it...

The time for LOST has been changed. It is still on the 21st of November, but it will start at 2:00pm so be there around 1:00 for set ups/friendlies/signups. Also, which would you guys rather; $10 Venue+Entry Fee for Cash Prizes or $5 entry fee for Store Credit?

Edit:

Some of the result links on the OP aren't working. When I click them it sends me to a SWF 404 screen. Its only the ones that have the "showpost=##" in the link.
Fixed

How's the ****in video comin along, HyRo? It better be ****in awesome, or **** you.
Then **** me cuz I haven't started it yet

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
.... You guys know Sam Montgomery is one of LSU's defensive ends right? I mean, he a freshman, but hes like 6'4 and if you guys **** him in smash I think he will beat the **** out of you. Lol.

He online too - http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&ATCLID=3660187

i wouldnt read into his trash talk - he jus plays too much madden. thats what happens. Lol.

I'd kick one of kneecaps out if he tried to fight me. No use in trying to go toe-to-toe with someone that ****ing big. But I agree he probably just plays too much Madden, a game that requires little skill to ****.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Well I guess we're not making one in time for the tourney, which the deadline is tomorrow.

Phase 3 in Dallas this weekend, any takers?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
In real fights, if they're largely bigger than you, poke their eyes out. Don't mess with them. Do what it takes. :]]]]

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
In real fights, if they're largely bigger than you, poke their eyes out. Don't mess with them. Do what it takes. :]]]]
trust me, that **** doesn't work very well. You're still swinging for their face which is a bit predictable and can bite you in the *** when he punches you first since his reach would be longer. But yeah do what it takes, headbutts work nicely if they're not that much taller than you.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
trust me, that **** doesn't work very well. You're still swinging for their face which is a bit predictable and can bite you in the *** when he punches you first since his reach would be longer. But yeah do what it takes, headbutts work nicely if they're not that much taller than you.
Weapons work too. xD

The only thing I'd really be scared of is getting ***** on the ground while wrestling. I can't wrestle. I'm sure someone could easily get me into a bad position.

Bomber7

Smash Hero

He's got a point, plus you know, maybe it's not half bad having him in our presence, maybe along the way he can get us free tickets to a game or two.

LA Smash crew Tailgating anyone? :)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Well I guess we're not making one in time for the tourney, which the deadline is tomorrow.

Phase 3 in Dallas this weekend, any takers?
Ehh im interested just txted lee to see if he wants to go, maybe I can carpool with him.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Nick going out of town this weekend. =\ But it's my 4 year anniversary with my woman so yeah. Next weekend, though, I'll prolly be down here though. You can also give it to Vaughn and I'll see him after that or something.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Nick going out of town this weekend. =\ But it's my 4 year anniversary with my woman so yeah. Next weekend, though, I'll prolly be down here though. You can also give it to Vaughn and I'll see him after that or something.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeee :teeth:

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
congrats man

edit: and for texture hacks go to the workshop, they link you to sites that will probably have what you want.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
the game.... i have a friend who makes everyone at school lose everyday. its his thing. well, today, he had a bet that he wouldnt make anyone lose all day, or he would shave his head. after the last bell, he walked into the mall where everyone hangs out, and shouted THE GAME! he thought the bet ended after school. he'll be shaving his head for tomorrow.

i might make some texture hacks. it depends on how hard it is, and i probably wouldnt get more complex than color swaps.

and what is pranked?

Top Bottom