• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

entelegantLozer

Smash Apprentice
I think the majority of the time sars plays with IC, he is condemning Nana.

NO NANA, YOU *****!!`11

Oh, I bought a normal controller.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
Joe Mamma said:
You made an official Louisiana thread?
yeha, only two or three people replied. Like EEt and Joo and me and some other guy. It's on here somewhere (regional) floating through cyber space.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I post in this thread instead of the "official" one because...

a) I might come to one of these bi-weekly tourneys.
b) I'm not from Louisiana so that thread's not for me. :p

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
YES! I may be able to make the first tourney after all if Ryan gives me and a friend a ride. And also, yeah I know Nana has her own health bar, and I also know that when Nana's KO'd, the usual array of attacks expected from the ICs aren't useable, but in my experience, it's better to have a Marth F-smash Nana and WD into a D-smash with Popo then get hit and fly off. It's not like I'm alwaying using Nana as my punching bag, I just think it's smarter to have her be take vanguard than Popo.

Like most of my other characters, my ICs are really offensive. The only time I play defensively is when I want to bait my opponents into attacking Nana so I can go in and start a chainthrow or desynched smashes or whatever. I'm not as used to their aerial movements as I am with my Capt, but I can play around with them pretty well.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
Slashy3: no one who disses a game
Slashy3: could be good at it
Slashy3: except ken
Slashy3: who's just emotionally confused
Slashy3: or something.

this is why we love johnny li
(aka Johnny Thunders)
or Ken if ur ffox

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Hey eet sorry i was late i had a class.

Who were those two dudes i played?

My falco only got ***** by that fox cuz i was sitting at a bad position. =(
(Its no john ill just try to get a chair next time)

Anyways good playing with yall, hope to see u thurs

eet

Smash Ace
hey

yeah uh, the ness you played was randall. He only uses ness and mewtwo. The fox was tim, and thats his main. Hes good with him. And the samus was phil.
seeya thurs

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Oh ok ya well i wasnt playing to well cuz i was looking at the screen sideways I was trying to start pillaring but couldnt get in a good rythm. and for the mm i only have to get u down to one stock? how much and where? i ll do it for say 5 buck just to see what happens

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Woohoo tourney! I'm too out of shape to win this but i'll try my best to come to show support for LA smash. Be funny if I'd end up winning the one time that I don't practice.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
-__-

I just looked at the ACT ticket to reconfirm that I"m taking it at Jesuit, and it says I'll be out by 1 which should be a load of crap cause it should not take that long. Ryan, remind me to go talk to the Daigle.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
If we're late, we may get there at 2:30, and we just found out that Ryan might have to go to a retreat this weekend. -_-

Two weeks after that, I'll have to help out my uncle with his shop because of the hurricane so it may take a month before I can play yall. Am I the only one that's this unlucky?

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
if i win...
so basically, yes.
hah

edit::
wow i just noticed shyguy joined swf in jan.
thats crazy that new people are getting into this game all the time still

double edit::
ffox uve been drafted to the La state crew team for Smash Aid VII
so u should get in some more practice with us and make sure u can go
XD

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Ive been playing the game since it came out and have been on these forums for like a year. I just registered now cuz this is the first tourny im going to.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
It's a famous southern tourney, and there's a thread about it on this board on the first page. >_> And why the hell not. I'll $5 money match someone as soon as I can get to a biweekly.

eet

Smash Ace
twas fun playin shyguy and taylor today.
gg.

All I gotta say is I 3 stocked taylors marth with doc. thats right. im awesome.

And work on jumpin outta shines, and not rolling so much, shyguy.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya it was fun i think i won like twice maybe, (even though i got ***** it was fun knowing i could somewhat hold my own)

YA when u 3 stocked his marth it was awsome

I also liked our doc ditto and our doc VS peach one, and some others like a few falco vs fox ones

I think Doc is probly my best character right now what would u say eet? I need to work on my falco and climbers

and taylor u suck man, made me question if i even knew how to play the game

anyways yall r effin good, i need to get better

Flarefox

Smash Ace
TehPh1r3PwnzJ00 said:
ffox uve been drafted to the La state crew team for Smash Aid VII
so u should get in some more practice with us and make sure u can go
XD
No, really? I'll check it out myself. >_>; EDIT: NICE :D

EDIT: Manko, your files don't work on Filefront D: ;.;

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Probably just a temporary problem. It did that once before, then they were working again within the hour.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya LA rules

I had fun playing with u tim at ur house, ur fox is very nice, and u shoud think about using the climbers more they r good. I liked how i 3 stocked u in our doc ditto and then taylor 4 stocked me in our doc ditto.

So how was my play looking overall? (except my ones vs taylor)

eet

Smash Ace
you do good stuff like l cancel and sh but you really should cut rolling out of most of your game. it makes it easy to punish you. other than that your good, except falco jumping out of shine. and looks like you finally did the ic side b thing right lol.

and sorry i left, i thought you were gonna spend the night but i guess tims mom is blah. sorry to make your bring him tim. =\

oh shyguy you should use map quest and drive yourself next time so its easier.

seeya tues.

Top Bottom