• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I always wanted to do a random tourney somewhere. :)

only problem is, you'd never hear the end of complaining from whoever gets 2nd place on it...

I think you'd have to set up some rules for it to work. Somthing like you can strike out 3 characters that you don't have to use if you get them. Maybe also the ability to select the clone of the character if there is one. Stuff like that.

Peach_Fanatic

Smash Rookie
Pierre Part, Louisiana. Once you find it, you're a
Wait... I'm highly confused. :veryconfu

How are we doing this exactly? Are we playing teams or what? How many players will be fighting at once? This is my first tournament, so sorry for all the n00b questions. :p The only thing I know for sure is to bring my own controller (or BYOC as y'all put it.)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Ya my controller sucks, i need a new one. Which color is the best? My freind had one that i think was like silver or sumtihng and it felt good playing with it. ohhhhhhh ya

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
holy ****. With fox, I just drill shined Peach on FD from right to left to right to upsmash. a 120% KO combo.

if fox becomes my main, i'm going to cry.

Kingcore Koopa

Smash Rookie
Cyphus said:
holy ****. With fox, I just drill shined Peach on FD from right to left to right to upsmash. a 120% KO combo.

if fox becomes my main, i'm going to cry.
I wouldnt be surprised if Samus, Fox, and Falco are the most frequestly used in this tourney. Bring your own contoller as well as your best game face. This is mine :psycho:

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I have a pretty decent Link as well, and he's my friend's main. Think we'll see more links than samus this tourney. But as always alot of Fox.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Taylor: Are you and Eric teaming up this tourney? I need a team-mate. .___.; (my friend who I was going to team with can't make it to the tourney)
Blaise: I would also like to team with you if you don't have a team put together, yet.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00 said:
i'm taking offers on luigi ditto matches also XD
Where's Lee? His Luigi is pimp.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
eet said:
so you gonna make pie? <3
I'm at teh skoolz, yo. Our kitchen consists of a Microwave Oven.
Are you teaming with Taylor, again? I think I remember you saying you might team with me next tournament. >_>; xD

It's okay if you can't or don't want too, Eric. I'll try to get TEHBLAIZZZORZ to team with me.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
eric the backstabber and ffox dont have anything in teams!!11!1
so let's do a vote
if teams win me and manko will pwn all
everyone who is coming to this tourney and posting on this board (aka the only people that matter) put up your vote for a low tier tourney or teams

i vote low tier >.>

Voting:: (offical voting score here!)

Low tier - $1 per person, winner take all
{ 3 }
taylor
eet <----- eric is gay
blaze
shyguy
Teams - $1 per person ($2 per team), winning team takes all
{ 2 }
ffox
eet
manko

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Eric's not a backstabber. I've wanted to team with him for a while now.

My vote is for teams. Teams are so much more fun than low tier.

Low tier
Teams

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Sure, if you win enough at tourneys to make up for it.

$1 for teams?... we won't get much money that way! :(

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I vote for low tier. If you want something done you gotta do it on your own. But if team wins i'll go with ffox. Half of my roster is low tier so that influenced my vote also :p. You can tell I dont care for 2v2, i didnt even enter my own 2v2 tourney heh.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i just like how cheap our tourneys are. only $5 entry and the pot still tends to be over $100 cash for first place. this is one of the few tourneys that don't take any money for themselves (because gameware is the BEST place and everyone should shop there) and id rather a side tourney be more of a fun addition than a money competition.

low tier - $20-30 for first, something nice to pocket but $1 doesnt break anyone
teams- $10-15 per person for first, the same kind of thing
but in low tier, the winner does take more money (another reason to vote low tier!)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i dunno i doubt anyone would team with me and i dunno if i could i find someone so unless some would would team with me ill vote low tier(so if u want my vote to change team with me)

if i can team with blaise tim or cyphus that would be cool but yall probly wouldnt want me (i might be willing to pay for both of our entries if one of yall team with me)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
realistically, I doubt I'll be there this weekend anyway so my vote is null...

Wish I could be there but I'm pretty straped for cash as it is. I'd love to team with you the next time though Taylor.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
it's cool manko XD
i donno if cyphus is coming to this tourney, and eric backstabbed me
since manko prob can't make it im giving out an invite to JonWu
ricky u should ask him if he wants to team with the marth that got 2nd after him in laf.
if we get dual marths im sure no one will beat us

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
Middle Tier
Luigi
Link
Roy
DK
Pikachu
Zelda

Lower Tier
Ness