• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
In his defense, Nyte is new to the Smash scene here in Baton Rouge. His locale was originally Arizona. He'll eventually fight Sudai and the cosmos will be right again.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Um. Me and Iceman played yesterday. We can't come to a solid conclusion to who is better so we played some peeps and made crappy Power Rankings

1. Iceman
1. Nicknyte
3. Leech
3. Ice's Roomate

I just want to tell you that the tipper is so gay. I'd be screwed if it wasnt for it.

Also, I created the neutral A Venom combo. I need to make a movie of it. awesomes

**** NickNyte you and the people there must suck because you rank 1st hahahahaha that makes Sean and I laugh. Because when you were in AZ you ranked somewhere around 28-30 not sure what exactly but thats pretty terrible but glad you got some people to think your good lol...AZ rocks!!!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea i know nicknyte he lived in pcola for a while and smashed with us. i know he moved to LA recently but man its been a while at least 2 months or almost lol o well i guess sudai likes his parties. lol u all r coming to our tourny oct 7th right or is it only going to be cyphus lee eet and nicknyte????

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
True, if Mr. J could beat him and there are prolly 10 other people better than him in AZ then well there is a major problem. LA is pretty good too though. They have great players, and most of them are known for something.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Nah, apparently Eet's beaten NickNyte quite a bit (no offense dude :)) and Taylor's beaten Eet a bunch (No offense again!!!) who gets beaten by JohnWu who in turn gets beaten by Cyphus and Lee. But AZ has some crazy *** players *two stick in my mind for some reason*

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
>_>

Nah, apparently Eet's beaten NickNyte quite a bit (no offense dude :)) and Taylor's beaten Eet a bunch (No offense again!!!) who gets beaten by JohnWu who in turn gets beaten by Cyphus and Lee. But AZ has some crazy *** players *two stick in my mind for some reason*
Then why does NIckNoob insist at rating himself as number 1, that leaves me scratching my head*itch*

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Stay the ell of my Boards you sucky Sierra Vista N00bs. And Yes, you do suck Mr. J. And besides, I'd like you to come down here and talk some more sheet in person if you think yer so good. I got Mad respect for Vectorman though, He beat your arse Mr. J. Now go backs in the the pits of AZ of which you came <_< Also, U of A sucks arse. XD :D

And if you like to know. THat was to see who was better between me and Iceman, Leech and Seth.

Its actually more like...

1.Cyphus
2. Lee
3. Eet
4. Vaughn
5. Nicknyte
5. Iceman
5. Sirska

I cant say much for the rest. Never seen dem in actionz.

Sudai

Stuff here
AZ Guys, that was just a power ranking for who was there...which was 4 people...lol.

Sadly I won't be going to florida for the tournie. Mom has some crazy rule about me not being able to drive out of state on my own till I go to college.

Nick, if it'll give you any idea, I can beat Ska 50% of the time or so. Iceman I haven't played as much, but if I remember right he won more of our matches.

Edit: And I can't belive all you guys are forgetting about RSIA!! :O

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
its more like

-pro tier-
1 cyphus
2 lee
3 jon wu
4 taylor

-high tier-
5 eet
6 ricky
7 ray
8 rsia

-nubs-
9 flarefox
10 patrick or blaise or vaughn?
Stay the ell of my Boards you sucky Sierra Vista N00bs. And Yes, you do suck Mr. J. And besides, I'd like you to come down here and talk some more sheet in person if you think yer so good. I got Mad respect for Vectorman though, He beat your arse Mr. J. Now go backs in the the pits of AZ of which you came <_< Also, U of A sucks arse. XD :D

And if you like to know. THat was to see who was better between me and Iceman, Leech and Seth.

Its actually more like...

1.Cyphus
2. Lee
3. Eet
4. Vaughn
5. Nicknyte
5. Iceman
5. Sirska

I cant say much for the rest. Never seen dem in actionz.
Dont lie to yourself I owned on that crappy Marth you have all the time, you rate yourself 5 lol try 30th and dont let me get Forward in this to tell you whats up. And from the look of your friends post you dont even rate 10 on that lol your such a nerd Elvis. To bad i couldnt go to LA because you would get rocked in front of all your friends but come back here and ill be waiting. AZ rocks!!!

Hey EEt does Nicknoob suck or what?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jaskolski....Nicknyte made a little list...but did u not read what u even quoted from him?
"I cant say much for the rest. Never seen dem in actionz."
aka..."this is a list how i rate myself with the current smashers that i've played in LA." And true to that nature, his list isn't that bad.
Granted there are a good number of players that would fall above nicknyte who he hasn't played, including everyone on eet's honest list.
Nicknyte is a very good sport at the game. Its obvious whether he wins or loses he has alot of fun. So i'm not sure where u could get a grudge on him from.

I guess all i'm really trying to say is....
LA > AZ cuz i beat Forward's mewtwo w/ Zelda in a low tier tournament at TX's SEX2. lolz.
j/k. love forward.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Cyphus, I just don't understand. A lot of your posts are funny posts and/or just a post that says "I'm awesome," but then you'll come up with that articulate lecture above. I applaude you. And Mr. J, please don't flame people on their own state's thread, cause you're gonna wind up saying the wrong thing and getting the entirety of the Pelican State against you, and then you'll be embarrassed. Sportsman's Paradise 4 life.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cyphus, I just don't understand. A lot of your posts are funny posts and/or just a post that says "I'm awesome," but then you'll come up with that articulate lecture above. I applaude you. And Mr. J, please don't flame people on their own state's thread, cause you're gonna wind up saying the wrong thing and getting the entirety of the Pelican State against you, and then you'll be embarrassed. Sportsman's Paradise 4 life.
ah, but did u look under my sig, in my reason to edit?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
dude everyone knows what LA stands for...... Love and Awsomeness..... DUH the manhandlers are down with LA ....... i wish more of u could make it to the tourny. also AZ im sorry u guys arent closer to FL i really want to play Zarelid i here he ***** peaches and would love to be added to his list of the peaches he has *****........ well atleast i would try to take a stock or 2 :ohwell: maybe...... but then again i cant say good things about other states without telling everyone that FL is the most generous and nicest state out there...... donating me 80 dollars to get my car out of the pound in Jville for the last get comitted tourny I LOVE FL THEY ARE THE AWSOMEEST..... sorry Cyphus u may be awsome but i dont think u could beat FL's awsomeness as a whole state vs. u..... it would be kinda close tho. u give ureself alot of props that ust be ure secret to gettin so awsome :chuckle: cyphus = awsome

awsomeness tier list

GOD TIER
1. FL
2. Cyphus
3. TN
4. LA

High tier
5. smash bros.
6. azen
7. smashbros melee and everyone that plays...... even cyphus

p.s. yes i know cyphus is on the list 2 times lol but come on hes awsome :lick:

i looked awsome up in the dictionary and it goes like this.............

Awsome (aw-some) -
1) the state of FL
2) Cyphus
3) smash brothers community
4) pizzert from the INN

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
I havent been flaming him for no reason, if you must know why it's because that clown NickNyte been flaming the AZ threads where i post and for what? I just gotta say stay in your own **** Nicknoob. But just for the record him posting rankings and saying he's good just insults me. He knows i owned him ohhh yea Forward says you still owe him 20 bucks from that money match lol...

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
hey whats up everyone, i just went through some trauma

like i spit some food out of my mouth at the dinner table and then my dad got all angry and stood up so then that made me go off and then he like strangled me and stuff and i started like throwing bottles and chairs and then i started like hyperventilating and stuff and my mom had to like calm me down , then he was like gonna call the police but didnt so i have to like leave or sumtihng i dunno...

here some advice once u leave home dont ever go back unless u feel like u can go back for me i was forced to go back cuz i couldnt pay my rent and stuff so now everyday is like hell

i dont know if i want to play smash anymore maybe later just for fun or as a hobby i mean it is sumthing i enjoy doing i just dont want to get to addicted to it and my life is alot more important

sorry about bringing my personal life on to smahboards but i just wanted to tell someone

anyways the tier things goes

top tier
--------
shyguy

Low tier
---------
evryone else

ehh whatever i dont care (i mean i do but i have to not) i just want to go to a tournament and have fun

im not trying to get any sympathy or anytihng but im lonely and i need a hug :(

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm sorry to hear u've got some bad drama at home. u know u can hit me up to talk and stuff, but if u don't think u want to...u can always do it for me...since u know it'd make me happy to at least hear u out. I know all in all, your own your own on this one, since theres only so little friends can do...but if it keeps you going, just remember...whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and remember to be selfish in these situations and put yourself first. I dunno even if, any, options you could be looking at now...but it won't hurt to speak them someone else and hear yourself before you make any decisions. keep your strength up. And i hope to hear from you soon.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Mr. J, Leave. I didnt flame you so much that I left post after post about how much you sucked. Look, If it boosts your ego any, Yes, you are a better player for now, But you additude sucks worse than your smashing, now leave O_O Besides, Now you have made everyone think that smashers from AZ are a$$holes now :D

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Mr. J, Leave. I didnt flame you so much that I left post after post about how much you sucked. Look, If it boosts your ego any, Yes, you are a better player for now, But you additude sucks worse than your smashing, now leave O_O Besides, Now you have made everyone think that smashers from AZ are a$$holes now :D

Az players aren't ***** just some of us cant stand liers.........

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dude, shyguy that really sucks man. **** like that should never happen to anyone, but the truth is that it does. And don't worry about bringing your personal life here man. We're all friends, and we'd all be glad to help you out. And it's also better for you to expose your feelings somewhere than keep them vent.

I can't give advice and stuff on this kind of situation since I'm no expert, and I don't want to meddle too deep. But sometimes it's easier to tell people your'e not very intimate with stuff, you know? So if you want go ahead and talk to me. Don't think I'd be of much use, but I won't feel like it'd be a chore to listen.

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. ShyGuy, sorry bout what happened to ya' man. Hope it all clears up y'know. To all smashers who think their awsome, your probably right, but I am slowly aquireing my own amount of awsomeness. Be on the look out, my awsomeness may catch you in a an alley one. Its crazy man.

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Hey guys there is a tournament that will be held in 2 weeks, not this friday or the next friday, the friday after that. The details are still sketchy but I will keep you posted.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
if this said tourny is in 3 weeks not 2 like u said (not this fri or next but the next) that would be oct 7th and that is mine and ram's tourny and u should all come cause it is going to be pretty big. also LA needs more people to join cyphus, lee, eet, shuguy, and nicknyte

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tip. My friend name is Sex Kick. You may know him as Iceman. We have formed together to become...

Team 4 life.

Believe it.

SirSka

Smash Cadet
105 Westwood Dr.
Apartment 167
Lafayette, LA 70506

Here are the directions to the place of the tourny. It will be held Friday, Oct. 6, at 7p.m. He says people can come a little early at about 5. Bring your game faces. I don't know if he needs tv's so I'll make sure to check. I expect to see some people there, he already has like 19 people going.

Top Bottom