• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Is New Orleans coming? Do they know about the tourny yet?

How many does it take to make a crew, cause Team New Roads will be there, and I think the two of us can take on the world (I'm kidding, please don't call me out or anything.)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i let neworleans know last night.

dunno if they're gonig, but they said if i don't go to call them(guess they'd rather just do a smash session at my house or something, hah)

i'm feeling almost good as new today, wee. time to play some smash again.

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
ok at the moment im going to make a myspace account for the Steel City Smash players and then i will begin uploading the vids online to it... jsut gotta fill out the info for it lol...

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I like teams, mostly because I've never played crews before. Baton Rouge players(specifically Eric and friends), are y'all playing Friday evening/night/Saturday morning? Pika and I would like to ****, but we don't have anyone to play against. Melee 4 Life.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
shhh crews r way morefun than teams

theres nuthing fun about two gay samuses bomb jumping all over the place while a marth and a peach try to forward/down smash them

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Well I don't see much point in crews because there is only going to be like 3 crews there. Teams is also alot more fun because more prize money is given out so it is a bigger pay off. Also we should do at least 5 dollars for entry because the 2 dollar entry like the last tourny wasn't very good (so i hear). If people want to crew battle it can be arranged as a mm or something.

RAM

Smash Lord
Well if we do teams I might need a partner because my partner might not be able to come because of work so it's only 50/50 that he can make it. but if anyone is interested let me know. remember this is only if My buddy don't make it.

( Don't be mad Mr Boomstick since it's not a certainty that you can make it. I rather you as my partner but if you can't make it I need someone to substitute :( )

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Shyguy:
/QUOTE][theres nuthing fun about two gay samuses bomb jumping all over the place while a marth and a peach try to forward/down smash them[/QUOTE]

No, but there is something fun about two Luigi's wavedashing around and handling two gay Samuses and/or Marths and Peaches.
I don't know if that's the plural of Samus, Samuses.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace

(oh and u can only come if ur intending to play smash i dont want some like hobo just walking in.... unless ur a hot girl then u can come ;))

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Hypothetically, if I didn't want to play Smash (remember this is hypothetical) but I brought a hot girl or two, could I still go? Or if I were to dress like a hot girl (it's a stretch)? Or what about if I wanted to play Melee with all my heart but my arms were blown off in the, uh, Cold War, could I still go? If so, could some random hobo go if they say they wanted to play Melee but some anti-Melee disability kept them from doing so? I didn't know there would be all these prerequisites like "you have to want to play" and "you can't be a hobo?'' I don't know how, but I think this violates the 1st through 3rd amendments. This country was built by hoboes, my father was a hobo.
But I digress, the tourny's gonna be awesome.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
lol... ahhh what the hell u can come if ur a hobo and u dont even have to wanna play smash. we can play monopoly or tell ghost stories

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
All I know are Nintendo stories. Does Pacman and Mario 3 count as ghost stories since they have ghosts in them? Zelda has wizzrobes and ghanas in it and they're both ghosts, can we tell stories about that, too? We won't talk about Luigi's Mansion cuz that game sucked, but Luigi still *****.

Icecow

Smash Rookie
flarefox!!! help!!!
where u at???

i'm supposed to go win tomorrow, but have no way to get there... :( help me :(

***IF YOU SEE THIS, come get me tomorrow...and drop me an email. Thanks***

--
really guys, if I get a ride, watch out!

RAM

Smash Lord
Welp we can't make it to this one cause some things came up and that would mean only 2 of us would have came but we deceided that We'll just have to wait till Smash Aid for a tourny
:(

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
left my gamecube there (black) so if somone could tell me me where it is........ i miss it :(

fun tourney.... got to play like 3 foxes and test out my chainthrowing :p

next time im gonna make it to the finals as long as i dont have to fight cyphus lee john or taylor (its not fair though yall have been playing longer) its a good thing im better at the game than everyone ;) i just need experience

no wait nevermind i suck :ohwell:

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
dunno either lee or john won

as for me, john knocked me into the losers first match then i beat like 3 or 4 foxes(i dunno maybe it was like 10 foxes) then taylor knocked me out

oh ya if i have to face eet then ill probly just give up cuz hes way to pro

Icecow

Smash Rookie
sorry i couldn't make it...my day couldn't have been worse--until i checked my thermo grade. somehow i got an a in thermo--just reminding all of you that i am the man :)

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
Results:
(rly fast cuz im pro like that)

1v1

1. Lee $85
2. Jonwu $35
3. me $10
4. cyphus
5. ricky
9. Killa Milla <--awesome name
9. vaughn
9. eet
9. iceman
13. shyg
13. colin
13. matt
13. kerry
19. pierre
19. ethan
19. sudai
19. tim
19. seth
19. sirska
25. eddie
25. philip d.
25. chad
25. john d.
25. randall
25. joe d.

special thanks to tim for donating phillip l.'s money to the pot with a total of $130

2v2

1. idk i didnt stay to find out
2. either the magical unicorns (cyphus and lee) or dead pool (ricky and jonwu)
3. me & h.b. (homeboy) aka matt
4. white guys in black (vaughn and randall)
6. i'll throw a ness ditto at you (tim and shyg)
6. sudai and a lvl 9 computer (Killa Milla had to leave early), but they are known as...
Team Lean Green Dr. Robotnik Mean Bean Machine IV
8. The Noobs (Sirska and Ethan)
8. gameware wins (david and the guy from gw)

so lets have a vote on the coolest team name plz

and someone post who won teams and how the money was split because i didnt even tell stephen how i wanted him to do it. i hope winner takes all and lee/cyphus lost
heh

edit::
damit, when i started typing that no one had posted ;.;

Top Bottom