• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
what are doing eet?! thats my prize money! =(

bah, oh well..as long as mike G gave me friendlies vs. his peach, i wouldn't care if he came and won. I'm alot more confident vs. peach anyway, than Capt.
hmm...so if you interested in coming down here Mr. Gordan, you should have a a pretty good chance at winning around 100 bucks ~_^

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i didnt say i can beat him all the time.
i wouldnt mm him 100$ because theres always a chance, but i still think im slightly better
a very small bit, but cyphus is good when he wants to be.

and la smash would just be cyphus right now probably heh
oh and jon.

but i will mm jc for that much xd

RAM

Smash Lord
Can anyone House us? there will be 7 of us at the most but I'm not sure how many will actually make it, if anyone can, just let me know as soon as possible I,m trying to get at this so it would'nt be at the last minute.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I won't be able to make it for a few reasons:

a) I'm moving on May 31st
b) I have no money (moving out made me broke and in debt)
c) I should get back to Jacksonville and start looking for a job. :ohwell:
d) I already got my "one last tourney before you go" tourney, don't need another.

so make that a max of 6, not 7.

Icecow

Smash Rookie
*NEWSFLASH*

---------------------------------------------
\/\/ /\R|\|I|\|G!

*I will win the mall tournament...*
---------------------------------------------

(That was the warning lol)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
*Cheers for Low tier players*

If only Capt Falcon wasn't so **** sexy, I'd be a low tier main . . .

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Hey RAM, I might be able to house ya'. The only problem is I work on the weekends, and I have to clear it with the father person. This is for this tourny right?

RAM

Smash Lord
Gracias Mr SirSka. your hospitality is very much appreciated. ( If we are able to stay Hopefully ^_^ ) I'm expecting about 5 of our members at the most including me. for the June 3rd one, but I have a feeling only 4 or 3 of us will make it, I don't know yet. anywho I'll call you probably Tommorrow around 5 if that's cool with ya. unless you don't get off till later. I don't know if you know my real name but It's Ryan :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Mankosuki said:
I won't be able to make it for a few reasons:

a) I'm moving on May 31st
b) I have no money (moving out made me broke and in debt)
c) I should get back to Jacksonville and start looking for a job. :ohwell:
d) I already got my "one last tourney before you go" tourney, don't need another.

so make that a max of 6, not 7.
Good news, I may be able to pull it off and make it out there since...

a) I'm going to stay with my girlfriend for a few days once moving out.
b) I now have some money
c) I can put it off finding a job still I suppose
d) Who am I kidding? I always need another tourney!

@my crew, I'll come over to Ryan's/John's on wednesday after moving out and play for a while until eventually going to Destin to stay with Amy. I'd likely be able to go with you guys to LA though.

@SirSka: Thanks for the housing offer. I'll have RAM handle that with you since I have already unhooked my computer and must use the computer lab to check the boards. Just PM him your address so he can print directions.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Don't know if I'll make it to the June 3rd tourney but whichever one I go to it'll be my last one. Iceburgh, i have your disk, it will be mailed to you soon.

Icecow

Smash Rookie
Mankosuki said:
I like how you have no ascii letters for the R, I, or G. :p
that's right! that's because the tournament will be "RIG"-ged for me to win...well anyway i've made vast improvements in my game since the last tourney so even if i don't win i should make it pretty far.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea...i hadn't been online in a while, cuz i've been sick as a dog. A dead dog.
who died of sickness.

I threw up and had diarhea 15x yesterday, occasionally at the same time(for no reason!) i even **** myself twice while i was throwing up. headache and numbness in arms and face from hypervenilating and i really haven't gotten any sleep past 1/2 an hour intervals, and while tossing and turning i destroyed my back and neck, and i haven't eaten anything in 40 hours. :O
But i tell you what, my abs are starting to come back already, from the lack of food and the sole consumption of apple juice in ice chips. =D

so like....anywhere resembling what i am now...no way i'm making the tourney..but i've got 5 days to heal up and that should be plenty time.

so..i guess all i'm really trying to say is..........
i'm awesome.

RAM

Smash Lord
you'll make it Cy that sounds like the Flu to me if it is you'll make it my boy. also Sirska I'll Definitely call you tommorrow and see whats up. I was busy last time I was suppose to but so far there's 3 from our crew that are defenitely coming but like I mentioned earlier 5 at the most.

BTW I dont' remember if anyone mentioned this earlier but I would like to say to the Smasher who is holding the tourny that if time allows after the dust settle that we should have a friendly crew battle.

eet

Smash Ace
of course we want you <3

but i dunno if were doin crews, the mall tournies are weird and like no one runs them XD we jus like show up and decide to do stuff

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
There IS a team tourney right?... :(

I'd rather do it than crew personally. Hell, I'd rather do it than singles. :p

RAM

Smash Lord
I was suggesting after teams and Singles cause I like Teams too. anyway I'm looking forward to the tourney also I know there's another Luigi Player there that was in the lui threads that I would'nt mind going head on with.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm feeling better this afternoon..tried smashing for the first time in half a week..kinna sucked, so i quit after an hour, lol.

dunno if the N.O. know about this tourney yet or not. hm.

bleh..its saturday right?...hm...i guess i'll see if i can try driving

Sudai

Stuff here
I;m gonna have to set up that Elsewhere crew if we're doing crews..My crew decided a halo tournie would be more fun.. :/

Ska, what happened last time you were supposed to come over man? >,<

Top Bottom