• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
I don't mind running the ones I'm there for, I plan to go to as many as possible and since I'm getting my lisences soon and don't plan to get a job for a while, I should be at most.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Anybody in Baton Rouge want to play sometime next week? I'm gonna have my only week off of work and I need to play. I mean, my little brother is getting better, but I need someone to play that I don't **** everytime because now I'm getting progressively worse, not to mention super cocky. I'll play anyone, anytime, almost anywhere. I heart Baton Rouge and Luigi.

RSIA

Smash Cadet
does anyone know how to contact jon/ricky/ray? i have ricky's cell but it says like.. that number doesnt exist or something....

Bermuda

Smash Rookie
I don't know if I'll be able to attend the first two weeklies or so, but I'll definitely try to attend the rest of them. Darn, shyg, we may have to put off our little MM for about a month or so--or until I get a ride to BR. Crap. Patrick and FFox are the only 2 rides I have--P's spendin' time at his new apartment in BR and FFox is all of a sudden interested in single variable calc for no reason. I really hate not going to tournies. It sucks.

RSIA, it's good to see you back on the 'boards. We'll have to have some more Fox dittos sometime in the future.

It's going to be a long summer. Go Mavs.

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
I plan on making more when i go to capes Smashfest this weekend so keep checking back. I also have that Sirska gannon ditto.Gotta find it and cut it to upload it.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
appreciate the vids, Ice.

good fights of me vs. taylor and john. prolly gonna check out the others sooner or later

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
i havnt got the disk back as of yet but its no biggie i can just buy another... only 20... and the gannon ditto is saved in one of these files i have of everything together. I just have to cut and past it and then save it again before i can upload it.I should do it this weekend with the other vids ima make at capes.knowing my mom.. she probably thought it was junk mail and threw it away.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Man, I really should've splurged and bought a better capture card. Looks like I'll be investing in one that's $50-$100 later on, but I have to get some cash first which is where the Weeklies come in! I can't make it to the first one, but I can probably go to the second, and I think I can get a cut from the pot. And Shyguy, depending on how ready I am, you wanna Mario ditto later on?

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
Managed to scrape 6 more vids off the 2 uploads i have on my PC....uploading them now. got some more of Russia and and Shyguy and another of Eet who ruins his vids by pausing.. and the great old capucinno.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so i guess we're not going to SA7, eh? :-/

oh well..time to get a job..and save up for either FC6 or OC2.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
K Ice it turns out I still have your disk. My mom couldnt mail it because I dont have your first and last name (and she waited a week or two to mention this to me). Just private message me the rest of your personal info and i'll mail it that very same day.

Edit: thanks alot for the match Ice. My online friends have never seen me play before and now they finally get to. Really appreciate it.

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
Darryl Meadows.. address 3624 Wickshire St Pittsburgh PA 15212 its no problem... wish i had the power cord and more time we could have made many more vids.... Currently at capes smashfest... they have a DVD recorder here.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
If you kidnap me, put up a ransom and give me a cut of it. Iceman won't be going to Smash Aid, RAM, even though there is nothing I want more than to fight a fellow Luigi.

I know I'm just taking a shot in the dark here, but I think we should start piecing together a new important tourny somewhere in LA. I realize we're lacking a place, people, and TVs, but it's just an idea so I can say it if I want to.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The important tourney may have to come after July though which is fine by me since I need to get in some more practice time.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Taylor that wasnt nice when u said u didnt even know me (that made me sad)

i miss playing u

we should like hang out and play sometime (im not gonna let tims mom stand in the way of our friendship/rivalry whatever thing)

Iceburgh

Smash Journeyman
hey guys next time im in town(wont be for work) i should have a dvd recorder to burn stuff directly from the TV so the vids will be even better...And I got to play Cape Cyphus... he says his mario has gotten worse but all his other chars have improved lol... idk maybe for him its worse but i didnt get to play it to much he was having to much fun playing random chars. and i improved so much in one night.though i still have alot of work with Link.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yo Iceburgh, how do you record with your DVD recorder (like play with no lag and what software you use to rip the dvds >_>)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
haha..only reason cape said his mario got worse, is because he challenged me to a 50 dollar MM at FC6, which i haven't accepted yet. He's just trying to lure me in to our doc vs. mario fight again. lol.
Iunno...we were basically even at fc3, and judging by his vids, he's gotten smoother, much like me, since then...iunno. Seriously, i think it'd be a close match again...but its not something i'd wanna put 50 bucks on...especially since i don't even have money for FC6. :/

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
sars ill be glad to mario ditto but i must warn u ive improved significantly since those vids( i can now shuffle uairs and chainthrow, and i have a lot more impressive mind games) 2 nights ago tim and eet couldnt touch my mario, i beat tims fox and falcon constantly as well as erics marth and sheik and almost beat his peach, came down to the end.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
XD

Dont' worry shyguy. I don't think I can win anyway. My Mario game's kinda stuck though I'm starting to pick up some skills again. I'm certain my air game's all right, but I'm worried about my ground game; and my joystick and X button wobbles like hell now so shffling u-airs has become harder (massive jones). It'll be fun regardless, and I dont' think I'm going to get ***** >_>

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so whos going to smash aid with me eric? taylor? cyphus and lee? n.o. people?

i dont even know who wants to go or not so ill assume no ones gonna plan anything and say lets see whos wants to go

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
whose driving? isn't it this weekend?
i'll let lee know about it.
but i just got a job as a waiter at Lone Star, i start monday...and i'm trying to have neough money to go to FC6 w/ Lee and the N.O. guys.

if this trip is expensive, we might skip <_<

Top Bottom