• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i love the smash community too, i just dont love smash. Seriuously LA smash has to be like coolest group of people in the history of the world.

i was playing brawl some online its stiil a fun game, i just dont wanna play it competively. i see myself in the future maybe going to a tournament for fun... but the whole idea of playing it professionaly or being a pro just turns me off. I know what im good at and its not smash, its poker i enjoy competion and poker is what i really want to do..
The hornets are a really good team, chris paul knows what hes doing out there(better court awarness than anyone ever in the nba) and david west is a scoring machine..

im going to watch the real world haha

D

Deleted member

i rly hate you guys. you all need to get real jobs and not look like bums.

i love vaughn, shyguy, and cyphus. THATS IT

and uh, blah. brawl is boring for no reason (cept it's boring).

/end

XSniper

Smash Rookie
someone from BR that plays smash, brawl meh. Lemme know when u guys play so i can come..i have some friends that play some on most weekends at their apt.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Shyg, you should start running poker night with LA Smash people. $5 buy-in. Texas Hold'em. Fun times. I'd love to take all of your moneyz since I've given up my money via a couple smash tournaments =)

XSniper, were you at 3LT?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
someone from BR that plays smash, brawl meh. Lemme know when u guys play so i can come..i have some friends that play some on most weekends at their apt.
i played a bunch of matches with xsniper online and he's pretty good. his mindgames WILL have you sd'ing!! (cyphus quote) good matches though sniper!:}

oh and randall when ya think those vids are gonna be up.? no rush but im excited to see them. so dayum intense

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
No idea, whenever Matt gives me a ride which he will cause he has to. >_>

So either Friday or Saturday. But I'm only going to show up if people play Melee. I do not feel like playing a 4 minute 3 stock match in any game.

XSniper

Smash Rookie
i played a bunch of matches with xsniper online and he's pretty good. his mindgames WILL have you sd'ing!! (cyphus quote) good matches though sniper!:}

oh and randall when ya think those vids are gonna be up.? no rush but im excited to see them. so dayum intense
Lee, I saw u on a youtube vid man lol, i glimpsed thru that vid before and just realize it was u. Nice representing LA. Yeah we had some very, very nice matches; u're gonna have to fight me some more..and u gotta show me a few tricks with snake, ur snake was acting craazy in the matches i saw.

XSniper

Smash Rookie
Shyg, you should start running poker night with LA Smash people. $5 buy-in. Texas Hold'em. Fun times. I'd love to take all of your moneyz since I've given up my money via a couple smash tournaments =)

XSniper, were you at 3LT?
I didn't go to any smash tournies yet; just starting to get more interested in doing tournies in the game. I thought i'd try not to do too many tournies again..but smash is so **** fun. :)

XSniper

Smash Rookie
it sux at the Gamestop tourny i signed up but got there only 15 minutes and wasn't told I had to sign up a 2nd time....so i didnt get to enter..i coulda been to finals too..i wanted to pimp slap the people running the brackets

D

Deleted member

shane, if you still read this board; what was that awesome rpg you were telling me about called?
i thought it was nocturnal but i searched for it and couldnt find it.

Sudai

Stuff here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78PZTKJ4ISY&feature=related

The great yoshi wars of the north.

I......simply don't get it at all. What phucking nonsense am I looking at? What is auto-mario?
Auto-Mario is an edited level that makes it so Mario goes through the whole level without any user imput via slopes, moving ground, bouncers, launchers, ect. This "nonsense" is Auto-Mario near-perfectly synced with the music in the background to make very similar sounds to the music...for 11 minutes. Aka, someone had no life. Making an Auto-Mario that long is hard as hell. Syncing it to music would take most people a life time.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i was thinking how cool it would have been if instead of brawl they took melee and added metaknight,pit,r.o.b,snake,olimar and put it online.. heck they could have just added metaknight or nobody and put it online. I guess that thinking is pretty unrealistic although i read somewhere before sakurai signed on they were going to do sumthing like that.

brawl is a good game but the game physics from meele were perfect and they shouldnt have changed it.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya im decepivetly sexy, normaly u if u saw me walking down the street, sexy wouldnt come to mind, but put in the right situation my sexyness would be so overwhelming to the normal unsexy person they would be unable to fuction and would completley shut down.

being the sexyest person in the western hemisphere isnt enough for me though, i must be the sexyest person in the entire world. I guess theres some chinese guy thats so sexy it isnt even comperehendable (Asia is in the eastern hemisphere, right? i mean i may be sexy but that doesnt mean i know my geography)

Sudai

Stuff here
I'd be fine with the removal of tripping, but the rest would just break the game.. Tripping is the only random thing in that whole set that they're talking about removing, and that's the only thing worth changing in my opinion. The rest of the stuff, as said, would break the game and cause some severe balance issues. It'll make the characters that can already combo (Pika, Tink, ect) severely broken as both of their combos could go on forever with increased gravity. It would make Wolf, Falco, and Fox's recoveries horrible which would -not- make up for their increased combo ability. How would it effect gliding? Either it'll make gliding a bad option removing a viable recovery choice for 3 characters, or it'll remain unaffected and make those same 3 characters gods at recovery in comparison to everyone else.

There's just way too many issues with all their "extra" ideas.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
we need to have another big tourney soon. this gaming venue in slidell just opened but im not sure if it would be big enough.

the owner said he might expand it soon, and this expansion would be pretty big. it would be about as big as dibbz. in the future ill keep an eye on this place.

Top Bottom