• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
The difference between Brawl infinites and Melee infinites is that

Brawl Infinites = Easy
Melee Infinites = Difficult

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Not if she's a guy.
Hahahahahahahaha:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I told you not to mess with me batt lol........

Someone needs to bring a digital Camera this time and record the tournament for our own pleasure and edit it to where like when it passes someone it says like there name blah blah. come on guys lets make this season fun.

Also Im asssuming after the pools we can record EVERY brawl match to post up?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Not if she's a guy.
She's a hot chick. :]]]
Anyways, I have a digitical recording camera, but I can only get it to save directly onto a dvd-r. So if anyone has good dvd ripping software, we're set. What about vid capture cards though?

Sudai

Stuff here
you have a guardian force?

whoever gets ref gets a cookie
FFVIII. I win.

Oh, and having a girlfriend does not help people think you're straight. That'd be like me walking around in a ninja outfit. I'd look ridiculous and everyone would just laugh.

I'd love to be able to record some matches, be it video-capture, digital camera, ect.

Dr. Mario Kart. I'm still down for our MM. You might beat me, but I'm fine if I lose cause I know that money's gonna go to Lee if I lose. (He's too sexy. It's like...you can't look at him during the match because you'll just mindgasm at his sexyness, but it's so ****ed hard not to look at him!!! I suggest bringing some form of barricade to block the sexyness.)

Oh, I give my 2 Jesus Points to Kiddy. (Eric and Vaughn's new kitten. I can't remember why Eric wants to call it 'Kiddy'. lol)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I've got a capture card, selling it for 30 bucks. Hit me up. It's a dazzle capture card.

And this thread moves too quickly.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
And this thread moves too quickly.
That's because LA only uses 1 thread.

at least it's easy for me to keep up with what you guys are doing. Skimming through at least.

(although I'm not sure why I still care, being no longer in the Panhandle...)

-Ran

Smash Master
We're just the most pro thread ever.
Views: 135,309
Replies: 10,572

Totally wtfpwns everything in the region.

D

Deleted member

matt, those are the organic full flavors.

we love manko, THATS WHY YOU READ THE THREAD

and dr mario cart, mm?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
LA sucks at brawl, seriously the only person thats any good is battousai, ive never seen him play brawl but i just know hes amazing.. he'll **** everyone @ 3lt if he goes...

and nobody else can post in this thead anymore cuz i win it with the most posts.... ya, its a rule that i just made up...

if u dont like the rule then talk to the mods.... its out of my hands...

ya life sucks, beer...ciggeretes....tacos

*dammit sudai, u couldnt even let me have the most posts.... *breaks down and cries*

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
except you don't have the most posts here, Sudai does. by quite a few actually.

Sudai 919
sHy)(gUy 746

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, I don't have stuff to record with, which means you'll have to record things on your own. We can worry about getting things recorded first, and then how to get 'em on our computers.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
So uh, how are you guys checking who has the most post? I'm too lazy to figure it out on my own. Oh, and I dunno if I should be proud or ashamed or nothing at having the most post in here? lol
From the Atlantic South page, click on the replies link in the 2nd to last column.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
LA sucks at brawl, seriously the only person thats any good is battousai, ive never seen him play brawl but i just know hes amazing.. he'll **** everyone @ 3lt if he goes...

and nobody else can post in this thead anymore cuz i win it with the most posts.... ya, its a rule that i just made up...

if u dont like the rule then talk to the mods.... its out of my hands...

ya life sucks, beer...ciggeretes....tacos

*dammit sudai, u couldnt even let me have the most posts.... *breaks down and cries*
Hehe fer sure. Except my ride backed out to fit room for a TV, and the other person is being a loser. :[

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
shyG, no offense to Battoussai, but anyone who plays Marth will be ridiculously good without trying. I played with him for awhile and everything was so easy it was ridiculous. I'm trying to squeeze as much "challenge" out of Brawl as there is and Marth is no challenge to use successfully.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
shyG, no offense to Battoussai, but anyone who plays Marth will be ridiculously good without trying. I played with him for awhile and everything was so easy it was ridiculous. I'm trying to squeeze as much "challenge" out of Brawl as there is and Marth is no challenge to use successfully.
I think he was being sarcastic, since I suck. But anyways, Its not like Im only good with Marth. xD My DDD is porlly better.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
not really sarcastic, more like just trying to boost his confidence so he randomly wins and everyone is like wtf....that would be awsome

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Idk.....I think you sort of have to know what your doing to be good with marth...ive seen people who play marth and play him completely wrong....idk how thats possible though lol.

eet

Smash Ace
It's more like melee marth translates really well to Brawl, because Marth has auto-cancels (as opposed to l-cancel) ... so basically his pressure and approach is top notch -- and because of melee his metagame is fleshed out really well.

Ive seen a few new marth setups that I was impressed with, but mostly play old school marth and you wont do terrible, at least; especially if you're a competent player. For instance, taylor rarely plays and his marth can usually beat my peach and olimar(bad matchup for oli but w/e) So I'm thinking Rob as third, and marth-counter.

Is anyone else ready for 3lt? :O We've had a lot of ppl over yesterday and prolly tonight playing. We had one melee setup and one brawl - that seemed to be efficient and everyone had fun with both games.

...and your moms a man. (yes, you) ...twice. for no reason. on accident. fighting a tree.

PS.

Im goin to a radiohead concert soon.....its gonna be awesome.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
eric can i come over and play with yall tomorow? i dont have to sleep in yalls apartment if its a problem, i could just sleep in my car.

whats the name of the street u turn off of the interstate again?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
not really sarcastic, more like just trying to boost his confidence so he randomly wins and everyone is like wtf....that would be awsome
Yeah, I need that confidence. I go into alot of matches with the thought that I will lose quickly. xD

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I need that confidence. I go into alot of matches with the thought that I will lose quickly. xD
Lol, i go into a match thinking its a real life fight, and i MUST kill the other person to live :]

only not rly i play cause its fun to look at when im stoned i guess?

actually, i have no idea what im thinking when i go into a match LAWL.

7 kudos. for me.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I love Marth dittos, cause then I go in real confident for some reason. I don't usually lose those.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
this game just keeps getting more and more broken...
first chainthrows that are easier than melees...
Pika on Fox, DDD on several, etc

infinites
jabs and tilt infinites in any corner (on several counter-pick/fair levels like Stadium
(and recently, just jab infinites, if u can juggle the oponent from the tech animation, step-jab-step-jab, etc)

now grab-release-infinites that half the charactes can do to 1/4th the cast...
Marth, Charizard, Squirtle, DDD, etc...can infinite Ness JUST BY HOLDING L AND MASHING A

and now we have 'another' grab infinite with snake by a corner (very easy to use, if u just shieldgrab a get-up-attack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs6sxaAJpiM&feature=related

its only a matter of time, til this game is about who gets the first hit wins. (except its not like MvC2, cuz a 12 yr old could learn these combos)

Top Bottom