• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

i like all the stages. HAH

still havent gotten to take out all john's chars with shiek. when ever i secure a job im going to dibbs. ill keep you all posted

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Long time no see. If anyone doesn't remember me, I hosted a few tournaments at my place in Lafayette. Lee, Cyphus, Taylor, Eet, Setsuma, Ever Power, Sudai, and a bunch of you other guys showed up.

Anywho, because Brawl is around the corner, I got back into the spirit of making my home-baked wallpapers, with Brawl characters. The first one I finished is Pit, as he was my most wanted Brawl character.

Check em out and/or tell me what you think.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128502

Also, if you guys have a facebook account, send me a friend request. My real name is Chris Baker. There's a picture of me standing on a mountain, as I'm sure there will be 1000 Chris Bakers if you try to just search for me.

Sudai

Stuff here
Bake, you should look for one of us with an uncommon name, then we can all add you from there since when I searched for you, it was like.. "Showing 1-10 out of 500+. Page 1|2|3|Next" Ell oh ell.

Last edited:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if you'd be able to find me. I'm under 'Ice Mann'. There's a pic of Luigi as my picture. Oh, and I ****.

VVB

SD Champ
Wow, Bake... i can't believe you decided to come back to the boards after like 3 years.

You should come play with us on fridays at my place.

D

Deleted member

im pretty sure i found him on the first page. standing on a mountain, ull alum 07' with like a ******** amount of friends named chris baker. way to go through the chris bakers and friend request them all.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
BakeMonkey, Im reminded of you everytime I see your name on the psuedo-Battle Rouge sig. Lolz.

Also I just found Setudai.

It's like Freddy with flowing locks of auburn hair. lol

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
BakeMonkey, Im reminded of you everytime I see your name on the psuedo-Battle Rouge sig. Lolz.

Also I just found Setudai.

It's like Freddy with flowing locks of auburn hair. lol
oh my god that looks almost exactly like me. hahahahhaha wtf?!?! or like, an old picutre of me. oh my sweet jesus.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Lite, who are you in real life? Is this Ryan? You're not Ben or Nick, so I'm guessing your Ryan...

Taylor, yup. Some guys named Chris Baker contacted me saying he wanted to create an unstoppable army of Chris Bakers. So, together, we created the Coalition of Chris Bakers, which you can only join if you have a name which is a variation of Chris Baker (Christina Baker, Crystal Baker, Kris Baker, etc...)

We're going to take over the world. I think we have about 200 members. Enough for a small fleet.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm seriously considering trying to got to Final Smash 2. I was wondering (for those who went to Final Smash) what did it cost to go to the first one? Thanks!

Also, my car should be in good shape to drive there if it's needed, and I could bring two people with me. I'd be able to bring more, but the back I'm missing some seatbelts. I'm not going to promise rides to anyone yet, as I might not go. Still, I think getting ride stuff straight a few weeks before going anywhere makes it less stressful on everyone and gives everyone who wants to go a better chance of getting there.

By the way, who all from LA is looking into going to Final Smash?

D

Deleted member

i really want to go, and kyle wanted to go until he got a guitar. idk what his plans are now. it took about almost 3 tanks of gas to get there, drive in town, and come home. like 12-16 gallon fill ups each time so i think it was pretty close to about 42 gallons. so maybe 120ish dollars? if u can get 3 people with you it's not that bad.
entry for singles and teams is $20 total. crews is 5 more and i doubt they'll have time for other tourneys but low tier is 5.

i want to play smash but kyle wont play with me.
;.;

unless im mistaken and got some people confused, dr.lite is ben he just changed his name.

oh yeah iand i deactivated my facebook acc (for no reason?). im going to stop trying to be social for a while. except on smash boards.

p.s. the dude totally has some kind of *** *** shirt freddy would wear too... it's too perfect.
like getting 3 stocked... twice.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Taylor. Looking at the thread, the entry fees went up, about $35 a person for singles, teams, and crews, but for something like this, that's not bad. It looks like I can probably afford to go but I won't know for sure until around or after Christmas.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
i really want to go, and kyle wanted to go until he got a guitar. idk what his plans are now. it took about almost 3 tanks of gas to get there, drive in town, and come home. like 12-16 gallon fill ups each time so i think it was pretty close to about 42 gallons. so maybe 120ish dollars? if u can get 3 people with you it's not that bad.
entry for singles and teams is $20 total. crews is 5 more and i doubt they'll have time for other tourneys but low tier is 5.

i want to play smash but kyle wont play with me.
;.;

unless im mistaken and got some people confused, dr.lite is ben he just changed his name.

oh yeah iand i deactivated my facebook acc (for no reason?). im going to stop trying to be social for a while. except on smash boards.

p.s. the dude totally has some kind of *** *** shirt freddy would wear too... it's too perfect.
like getting 3 stocked... twice.

*sings in musical tone* ohh taylorrr i hate you sooo muchhh ohh yeah heahhh! your face looks like a rhinocerossss aww yeahhh.

god dam bashings. STOP IT.

also, it would prolly be too easy, but you could totally call me up and play me anytime. i got alittle better so you might even have to try now. seeing as though you never "try" against me.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
WTF AT THE VIDEO LOL!
HOLY ISH.

That was quite unexpected.

edit: When i went to las vegas and played them they started calling me washington. lawl. MEBBE THAT should BE NEW GAMER TAG FOR ME.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
WTF AT THE VIDEO LOL!
HOLY ISH.

That was quite unexpected.

edit: When i went to las vegas and played them they started calling me washington. lawl. MEBBE THAT should BE NEW GAMER TAG FOR ME.
that name fits you hahahahah

i hereby dub you Washington of Washington.

btw, i rollerbladed with jesus the other day. it was kinda awesome.

D

Deleted member

i meant no insult... i thought the shirt joke was funny and the 3 stocked thing wasnt about you... thats a really old annoying joke that cyphus used to never stop saying.

it's almost too easy, cept kyle lives 5 mins away and u live 25

and randall if you're looking at the final smash 2 thread, i just checked it and i didnt seen any raise in prices.
$15 singles + $5 (a person) for teams + $5 (a person) for crews

could be wrong but i just checked it

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Well, I added the $5 registration fee to singles, so that's $20, then $5 teams and $5 crews is $30 total. I think what I did the first time was count teams as $10. It's not that big of a deal though, my point was that the entry fees are pretty small compared to the cost of everything else. Five dollars won't make or break the trip for me.

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to go to this. I guess that means I'll be looking to play a bit over the break, so I can practice up in case I go. What do people's finals schedule look like for next week? I'm free maybe Tuesday or Wednesday, and most likely Friday in the morning/ early afternoon.

D

Deleted member

**** i was unaware of a $5 registration fee, last time they just took the fee for the building out the pot.. thats kind of lame. not that it will change whether i go or not.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
sorry, but mine is deffinatley more messed up.

but anyway..yea..TX...can't wait to ****.
i'm done half my finals now..just chilling in the library, taking a break from gathering notes online for my philosophy class @ 1.....
so like...i totally quit sheik already. She's boring as balls and too easy to grab with.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
sorry, but mine is deffinatley more messed up.

but anyway..yea..TX...can't wait to ****.
i'm done half my finals now..just chilling in the library, taking a break from gathering notes online for my philosophy class @ 1.....
so like...i totally quit sheik already. She's boring as balls and too easy to grab with.
yo when is the date for TX?

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
It's January 19th and 20th. That's MLK weekend, so school shouldn't be as much of a problem for people.
its the 20th??? wow. i prolly cant go. the 20th is my birthday. and my parents want me home i think... god damit.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Ken, thanks for the matches, helluva lot of fun. Alot of close matches and unexpected endings, that's good stuff. Mind if I go by tomorrow after work and pick up my jacket, though?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Jesus is from Bogalusa. Is that a bumper sticker? If not, it should be one. That's inspirational as hell.

(If it weren't for that horse, I'd have never made it through that year of college.)

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Yeah. When I went downstairs amber told me this jacket vibrated. 0.o
You can come back tonight if you need it.

D

Deleted member

ok, i think i should get honorary doc pro for this one.

im playing doc a while ago for fun, having some close matches with kyle but rarely winning.
he comes down on me from above and i up smash him spike him into the ground as if falco spiked someone standing on the stage. did i just discover something new or is this old news?

Top Bottom