• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Good **** to everyone at dibbz. taylor, you wrecked lee man. that **** was raw. . i would also like to add that i took 2 from john? and i only lost to ricky once out of 5 matches. and i didnt lose to ray at all. awwyeahh. funfunfun. i love all of you goodnight.
freddy dont be a ***** we dont want to talk about how many times ive 5 stocked you and everybody else. i was wrecked way before i got there off half a bottle of everclear and i still managed to **** you. it wrecks you even more when you get jewed in a match and have to wait for 10 other n00bs to play before you get another shot.

You did well though taylor.
but freddy just shut up because you dont know what your talking about. Try to um "wreck" me next time. or something.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, $150 is a lot. However, I saw that smaller rooms would charge only $40-55 or 15% for their use. The alcohol comment is just a personal thing. I'm not much for drinking, but it's not a big deal. I just felt like throwing that in there.

I'd say Dec. 29th, but there's a pump tournament on the 30th that I'm gonna go to in Metairie. I'm not sure how long it'd take to reserve a room. Also, now that I think about it, the Union might be closed for some time around Christmas. Looking at the Academic calendar, it seems like LSU will be fairly shut down from Dec. 22nd to Jan. 2. The 21st could then possibly work, but I don't know yet.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
freddy dont be a ***** we dont want to talk about how many times ive 5 stocked you and everybody else. i was wrecked way before i got there off half a bottle of everclear and i still managed to **** you. it wrecks you even more when you get jewed in a match and have to wait for 10 other n00bs to play before you get another shot.

You did well though taylor.
but freddy just shut up because you dont know what your talking about. Try to um "wreck" me next time. or something.
meh, i knew i would get bashed for saying that lol but i did only see you beat him one time, and you seemed to be playing like normal so its w/e. and duhh you d!p **** youre def atleast one million times better than me cause you've been playing this game for what? 6 years? you did good too and you shouldnt get mad when i give taylor props for doing good against you. chill the f*ck out dude, its just a game after all.

and if you say one more thing, ill make you my fuzzy little man peach.

ps. you dont want to know what that means. ;]

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, $150 is a lot. However, I saw that smaller rooms would charge only $40-55 or 15% for their use. The alcohol comment is just a personal thing. I'm not much for drinking, but it's not a big deal. I just felt like throwing that in there.

I'd say Dec. 29th, but there's a pump tournament on the 30th that I'm gonna go to in Metairie. I'm not sure how long it'd take to reserve a room. Also, now that I think about it, the Union might be closed for some time around Christmas. Looking at the Academic calendar, it seems like LSU will be fairly shut down from Dec. 22nd to Jan. 2. The 21st could then possibly work, but I don't know yet.
im 15 and i have drivers ed from like i think dec 25- the 29 but im not sure if thats the actual date.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'd personally rather have one on a Friday or Saturday, so you shouldn't have to worry about it.

Also, is anyone up for playing Friday morning/ early afternoon? I'm free until about 3pm.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
meh, i knew i would get bashed for saying that lol but i did only see you beat him one time, and you seemed to be playing like normal so its w/e. and duhh you d!p **** youre def atleast one million times better than me cause you've been playing this game for what? 6 years? you did good too and you shouldnt get mad when i give taylor props for doing good against you. chill the f*ck out dude, its just a game after all.

and if you say one more thing, ill make you my fuzzy little man peach.

ps. you dont want to know what that means. ;]
im completely chilled its just annoying to hear you say that he wrecked me. bc like i said i wasnt wrecked. its just VERY annoying when your drunk and you get jewed in a match and have to wait for 10 other n00bs to play before you get another shot. the More annoying thing about it is that while that person is pumped and keeps getting to practice against people he's already "in the game" and you have to get in the mood all over again after waiting for a bunch of n00b ****s.

Sudai

Stuff here
Lee, come brawl, when you lose, you won't have to sit and watch us n00b ****s play. You can waltz off and leave your name in the que then come back when it's your turn. : P

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Well, after talking to Gary, I learned that clubs can't doing anything from last week until the start of the spring semester. So, an LSU-based tournament is off limits for the break. That would leave us with waiting out the holidays for a Gameware tournament or using someone's house/ apartment for now.

Again, is anyone free Friday before 3:00 (or maybe Thursday after 9pm)? I know it's a weird time frame especially with finals and all, but I'd love to play someone if I could.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
I might be.
I think I have a final on thursday (accounting) and my last final on saturday (math 4181).
If I think I'm ready for my math final and I think I need a break, then yeah, we should play.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
****it... taylor-

me and kyle may be free thursday after 9, depending on how much each of us want to study for our finals on saturday.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. I guess if you can play give me a call or something. I'll PM you my number. Though, I have to tutor at 7:00pm tomorrow, so call before then or after 9:00. Thanks. My place isn't good to play at, but I'll drive wherever.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Oh noz, I meant 4 realz. There will be no percentage, there will be no extra stock. Only blood, mwua *clears throat* mwuahahahaha.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
i am from the south where we call all our women "baybay"

hay baybay, hay baybay, all day i say "hay hay hay" im ballin like phayyayway three letter credit aye okay.

wayne is teh ****. anyone smashing tonight?

just give me a call im down to get *****. in the butt, anally.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, definitely some fun stuff. You've definitely gotten better since I last played you. We'll have to smash more over the break.

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
I have been reading the page before this one so I am guessing that most people who have been posting in this thread recently live in Baton Rouge? So, because I do not live there and do not have any possible way to get there, I am asking a question to see if anyone lives in Opelousas? Giving me a Pm if you do would be nice so I could probably meet you.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
I have been reading the page before this one so I am guessing that most people who have been posting in this thread recently live in Baton Rouge? So, because I do not live there and do not have any possible way to get there, I am asking a question to see if anyone lives in Opelousas? Giving me a Pm if you do would be nice so I could probably meet you.
: /.

sadly to say my good sir, everyone from OP has retired i believe but then again i could be wrong.

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
I am the only person from Opelousas on this forum? That kind of sucks. It is not that I can't find anyone to play with me, it is the fact that I dominated everyone I ever played. I even made my older brother so mad that he never touched a GameCube controller for weeks, and he sworn never to play Super Smash Brothers with me again. I even asked around at school. Yes, people are aware of it, but they all either have an Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3. So, I have been playing the game by myself now for about a month. It is either play with someone, or wait for Brawl because of online play. I guess it is the second option. One more thing, I am a girl.

Sudai

Stuff here
Girl?! Oh mah gooses!

Kidding. Though, there really aren't any girls in the LA Smash scene unless you count Grace (she rarely place) and Alex (I've never actually seen her play and I think she just comes to support Randal. o.o).

OP is kind of out there, saddly though. I give you the advise I give all other LA smashers not in the BR area. Move to BR. : P

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Jessica (Leech's sister) used to play, she even showed up to a tourny, but she had to get all into school. She was pretty bad ***, but we weren't that good, so I guess she was a big fish in a small pond.

D

Deleted member

grace beat ken lol.
grace rly isnt that bad.. i mean shes not very good, but for a: a girl, and b: never took the time to learn the game for real and c: never practices, shes pretty **** good.

but anyway, there are some players in lafayette looking for new competition if youd be willing to drive to meet them. all cool guys though so you wouldnt have to worry about that.

and theres always the pros of baton rouge, if you want to come see us, you're more than welcome.

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
I really do wish that I could go to other cities. Only problem is that I am 16 without a driver's license. I have a car, but no license. I guess online play will be the only thing I can do for awhile whenever Brawl releases.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
You don't live far from my parent's house. I wouldn't mind meeting you to smash.
**** it, taylor, you weren't supposed to tell anyone that! =(
Anyways, I'll be in lafayette probably from the 22nd to the 30th so if you want to play, I'm up for it.
Actually, I think my little brother's girlfriend lives around there... and is your age... and loves video games... 0.o
Is your name Ashley by any chance?

Hey, Tajem, what's your real name and year (highschool). The reason I ask is because my girlfriend went to barb(e?) and was wondering if she knew any of the smashers in the LC area. I visit her place sometimes so we could play for a little bit if I visit sometime.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Small lol for another person who can't find competition. Memories of Garvix are bittersweet.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
eet...do u still even play this **** game?

manny is back home in houma, on break from his army-stuff..so i'll be hanging w/ him tonight instead of going to dibbz.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
lol at kyle, cyphus and eet. also, uhm.
and also 1olz for assuming that everyone that plays smash brothers is a guy.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
I really do wish that I could go to other cities. Only problem is that I am 16 without a driver's license. I have a car, but no license. I guess online play will be the only thing I can do for awhile whenever Brawl releases.
I live in New Iberia. :O

Guys something is the fux wrong with me, too. A loud sound went off at work and I probably pulled a muscle in my neck. I have a terrible headache and have been dizzy and sleeping most of the time for about 30 hours now. I'm not numb anywhere and don't seem to have lost any functionality... I got some migraine relief medicine and it isn't working. I can still play smash, but the background on Final Destination is making me feel even more drunk. :)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i met this girl shes like hot and nice im gonna ask her out and give her some babies if she wants some, but i think im gonna accidently where a condom cuz i dont want to be a daddy it would mess up my strategy on how to mindgame the world, ill go to a smashfest again but there has to be a keg there so i can get wasted and play smash yay..........

Top Bottom