• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i met this girl shes like hot and nice im gonna ask her out and give her some babies if she wants some, but i think im gonna accidently where a condom cuz i dont want to be a daddy it would mess up my strategy on how to mindgame the world, ill go to a smashfest again but there has to be a keg there so i can get wasted and play smash yay..........

* post was so good i had to post it twice or it was an accident, u decide , the choice is urs and urs alone ...... Ledgends of the hidden temple

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
Why is it kind of surprising to find out a girl likes this game? I have been playing Super Smash Bros. for years since the first one came out, and I really do enjoy it. Also, I may never go to a tournament or anything because I play this for fun, and I really don't know if I am good enough. I will have the chance to test myself for Brawl, but right now I have no idea if could beat anyone else.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
taylor-

grace says she wants to learn smash over christmas break...
lol. we'll see how this goes. even though she can probably beat 1/3 of br smash. lol

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Flarefox, go see a doctor immediately. No joke, go see a doctor.

And shizzlee, I think it's not totally surprising, just uncommon. Most girls don't like video games period.

Anyone feel like smashing today? I can't go aywhere, though, cause it's laundry day.

Sudai

Stuff here
So like..I got a ticket yesterday. 96 mph on I-12 around St. Tammany Parish... Needless to say my mum is pissed. **** sucks balls.

Freddy, if I can convince me mum to let me go, we're smashing this weekend because it's been way too long.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Freddy, what are you doing today around 5-6pm??

I think it's 'bout time to see if I can handle your space animal aggression that I've heard so much about.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice

I think it's 'bout time to see if I can handle your space animal aggression that I've heard so much about.
ehh prolly nothing lol. most likely sleeping i havent been to sleep in the last like 24 hours so yeahs. but you can give me a call if you like. idc

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
wd back, f smash
Is that your advice to me about fighting Freddy?

EDIT: Ken, after watching a truckload of Marth v. Samus and Marth v. Dorf videos, I don't feel so bad. Other people have the same problems dealing with Marth's edgegame and you were just on it last night :(

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Yeah, DSK, i was really feeling my marth last night. Not so much my fox or shiek. =(
Freddy, did you call me? I was sleeping, I woke up like 30 minutes ago. >.<

edit: And yeah, that was taylor's advice to you on how to beat freddy.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So is there a tourney or something sometime during Christmas break? It'd be cool if there was. >_>

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Sweet ***! Otherwise, I'd have to convince Audi to get me up to Baton Rouge for a night or something.

Hope I can impress after coming back from Oklahoma. Feels like a lot of my characters are better, but then again LA's competed against all of the South basically and has done pretty good . . .

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
yay im tottally mindgaming bestbuy , i already figured out like the chain of comand and what i can and cant do, bascilly im tottaly in control of everything and i dont realy feel like working right now so im not but im punched in so im getting paid... i met some cool people here but for the most part everyone is a bunch of duesches that need to learn how to not suck at life so much...

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice

oh yeah if you want to play me anytime soon just give me a call i have a cube at my house now, i gots it back from kalzar.

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Anyone know of any oil change places in BR that stay open later than 5-5:30? It's really annoying that the only day of the week I can get it done is Saturday. Doesn't make sense to me that they're only open when most people have to work anyhow.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've been talking to Stephen more and more about tournaments. Apparently, a Play 'N Trade opened in Prairieville, and they're doing monthly tournaments. Because of this, Gameware really wants to do biweeklies. I don't have a date for these to start, but I think with this competition, Gameware will opt for sooner rather than later. Still, any tournament will probably be after the holiday rush.

Also, I am gonna go to FS2, and Vaughn and Alex are gonna come as well. Phil may join us too, but I'm not sure yet. Cyphus, I'm under the impression that S.O.S. has agreed to house La again, or at least those who went last time. Do you think we'd be able to stay with him as well, or do we need to plan to get a hotel? Thanks.

Finally, I should be free tomorrow night after 7:30ish or so. Anyone up for smashing?

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
dsk you can come over to my place and get owned whenever you want..=p....didnt you come over once or something..or was that at kyles...w/e..
I don't know who's house it was....but I definitely need to practice more elsewhere before I step into that kind of world of pain. :cry:

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
What's the soonest time I can go so maybe we can get in a couple games just you and me, eric. ;-)

TheDownSyndromeKid

Smash Cadet
Sudai, just to let you know, PNT is pretty cool. I got to play BWii for a bit, don't think I like it. But it's like the one in lake charles, except the guys aren't *******s, so I do think I'll be going there anytime I need to check out a Wii game. Awesome place, really.

And I can't believe Hunter 4-stocked me :cry: :p

Sudai

Stuff here
BWii? Glad to hear it's cool though. I was planning to check it out tomorrow after noon or friday some time.

It's true. My 5 year old littler brother kicked Greg's ***!

D

Deleted member

merry christman. i love the smash community. <3

and, just throwing this out there, i havent been laid in like 9 months so if anyone wants to get me a sweet sexy xmas present it will be much appreciated.

peace *****s.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Battalion Wars 2.

Btw, anyone played Fire Emblem for the Wii yet? If so, is it any good?
I have, and IMO it's one of the best games I've ever had. But that may be because I'm a FE fan. If you've played other FE games, you should get it. If you haven't then it's probably not te best FE game to start with since it's much more difficult than previous FE games.

Top Bottom