• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Hopefully we don't get matched up vs each other 3 times again Entel. Although I wouldnt mind playing you again. Our last match was my first time using Link and I mighta lost if you didnt suicide so much. Better luck this time around.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm still waiting for Dave to get here...

Then we have to meet Ryan on I-10 somewhere for a switch off since he's comming back this way with his dad...

so hopefully we'll leave by 4:30 and get there by 9:00. :(

Nite

Smash Champion
Manko- Do you main Samus? If so, check out the INNsomnia thread and make sure to be there.

Nite

Smash Champion
All of you are welcome to check out the INNsomnia thread and come down. We don't really need people, but it would be nice to play some different people. You guys should check it out sometime. It won't be for a while, but I am just teling you guys now so that you can be planning on it.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
porkchop sandwiches
tourney tomorrow.
gotta get some sleep.

Two people from my school will be going to the tourney, not including me; so tourney reg+2

Icecow

Smash Rookie
yo FFox!

come knock on my window and pick me up!
I'm sorry I couldn't contact you earlier, I was just a little sleepy...

Thanks-
jms

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
*Roar* Can't wait till tomorrow!!! Oh, and I'm also going to lend Colin my Gamecube after the tourney and get him up to speed so he can actually play the game.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Fun matches all around at taylors

I think i bair edgeguarded 50 people with doc

I got taylor down to one stock on falco ditto and cyphus down to one stock on one of our doc dittos....YAY

Cant wait for the touney tomorow its gonna be packed (that is if i dont over sleep)

fox masta

Smash Cadet
Hey. Me and a bunch of other guys from Baton Rouge just heard about the tournament for the first time like a month ago and have been preparing like no other, so there is going to be a large crowd. There is going to be from 6-12 of us, depending on if were all open. See yall there.

Sudai

Stuff here
Woo, pre-emptive post-tourny post! :D

Those N.O. guys stomped me in singles.. x.x The one that was playing as Doc was like...woah. Yeah, no one I know plays doc so I have no clue how to fight against him. XD

Anyway, can't wait for some more SSB:M fun later :x

Definitely worth the $6 for teams/singles

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Fun tourney; wish I could have played more.

Mike is good...Cyphus is better! Woah Doc! (clenches fist). That combo to fox was amazing. I really wanted to play a few friendlies with you.
Lee has a crazy nice samus; fun watching.

Eric, happy b-day again. Great playing with you. Team homosexy is the best.
Taylor: shwa?
Vaughn: lol. Luigi'd. Nice matches.
Tim: had fun playing you. your fox beat my falcon down xD
Shy: doc's bair :)

Ricky: lol, too good.
Ray: didn't get to play you, but your falcon was impressive as usual. ^^
Jonwu: amazing mindgames

Pat-pat: peachy goodness
Jake: peach + peach = O_o; You guys were pretty tough in teams. Good stuff.

Sorry if i forgot anyone. I drove for like 6 hours today on 6 hours of sleep. I'm tired as **** xD.
Teams took up a lot of time this tourney. Perhaps we should speed things up or figure something out, because I didn't even get to practice with Cyphus. :(
Great tourney though, I learned a lot about what characters I really enjoy playing. I think I'm made to be a fox, falco, and falcon player. Lol, Luigi and Roy just kicked my ***.

EDIT: results? I really want to know who won.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Singles:
1st - John
2nd - Lee
3rd - Cyphus

Teams:
1st - Cyphus & Lee
2nd - Mankosuki & Boom Stick
3rd - Taylor & Ryan (from FL, not entel)

It's 2:00am and I just got home.... I'm going to bed.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I want to see some of my match vids (mainly from tayor's house)

Doc's bair owns everyone.....nuff said ;)

No FFox ur meant to be Ice Climbers (By seeing ur IC matches Im pretty sure u could win a tourney using mainly them and maybe a lil fox)

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm still torn on my main. I like Shiek, Jiggs, and Kirby a lot..but iunno which to pick to master. >.< Probably gonna do Kirby. I didn't see anyone using Kirby at this tourny. :O

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
I just posted the full results but the MAC im on probably messed it up >.> i'll try again when i get home.

brandon did u get the $ from teams?

later today...

1v1
1.jon
2.lee
3.brandon
4.tim
4.taylor
4.ray
7.D.J.
7.blaise
7.eet
7.iceman
11.jessie
11.ricky
11.ryan(from fl.)
11.dustin
11.shyg
11.randall
17.ffox
17.vaughn
17.ryan(from n.o., they had to leave early)
17.bermuda
17.sars
17.manko
17.peter
24.anthony(didnt show for the tourney)
24.sudai
24.dani o.
24.james west
24.carl f.
24.ethan
24.phil
24.colin

2v2

1.magical unicorns
2.panhandlemandlers
3.team ryan from florida is the 2v2 MAsTAH (and i was there too)
4.homosexy
4.team cool
4.ahhh real monser
7.fury peaches
7.noobz
7.white guys in black
10.sars pirates
10.cheesy turrets
10.team BAMF

return 0;
}

thx to everyone who came

i'll win the next one XD

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Sudai said:
Woo, pre-emptive post-tourny post! :D

Those N.O. guys stomped me in singles.. x.x The one that was playing as Doc was like...woah. Yeah, no one I know plays doc so I have no clue how to fight against him. XD

Anyway, can't wait for some more SSB:M fun later :x

Definitely worth the $6 for teams/singles

I think I was the Doc that you faught. I'm from Opelousas, not N.O. Your sheik was pretty good but you need to tighten up your defense. Better luck next time.

partnerofLuigi

Smash Cadet
Hey Fellas that Tourny was pretty *****in! and I'm looking forward to the next one! but since everyone tells me My Luigi would be 10X better if I wavedash, I started practicing Wavedashing and creating new combos while performing it since of Luigi's lack of Traction, you can pretty much say I'll be completely diffrent next time! ^_^ also Taylor if we team up for one more go to create Team Iron Smash! we should defenitely win it as long as your Marth dose'nt kill me 3 times in one fight like last go around LOL! but seriously I'm looking forward to the next one. Later

PS start calling me RAM! I wish I could change my Name on here!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ah, so here goes my post.

Fun tourney all around, but I wish I could've played more. IMO, we shouldn't have started teams before singles cause that ate away a lot of time. :( Wish I could've friendlied more people, especially Shyguy cause it seemed like he's really good now. *scared of bair*

Also, Lee = the sexiest player in Louisiana. <.<;;;

I need practice on my characters . . .

partnerofLuigi

Smash Cadet
Sars_Pirate said:
Ah, so here goes my post.

Fun tourney all around, but I wish I could've played more. IMO, we shouldn't have started teams before singles cause that ate away a lot of time. :( Wish I could've friendlied more people, especially Shyguy cause it seemed like he's really good now. *scared of bair*

Also, Lee = the sexiest player in Louisiana. <.<;;;

I need practice on my characters . . .
LMAO!!! it did take Lee about 40 mins to get ready the day of the tourny

Sudai

Stuff here
Blaise said:
I think I was the Doc that you faught. I'm from Opelousas, not N.O. Your sheik was pretty good but you need to tighten up your defense. Better luck next time.

Ah, my bad. I think you're probably right cause there weren't many Docs there. :p

I used a white/purple shiek with "CHZY" as my name on there if you remember that.

Thanks for the tip about defence. I think playing you really opened my eyes..I had a headache from all your mindgames when we were done with our matches. XD Can't wait for my chance to get a rematch, was a really fun match. ^^

I was watching Shyguy in some of his matches and I decided it was probably a good thing I didn't get a chance to go 1v1 with him cause I'd have probably gotten my head handed to me. >.>

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Nice tournament this week. The team battles were great, and I am still the only person who used Ganondorf as a main, awsome. Next time the Noobz will take the teams........hopefully. I also hope to do even better next time in singles, I am slowly moving up the ladder. Oh and shy guy, next I will be ready for doc's bair. Nice tourny all around guys.

partnerofLuigi

Smash Cadet
not a bad Tournament Debut if I do say so myself XD and I came in 3rd for Teams and tied for 11th. I tried and that's all that matters, Next time I hope whoever's my team mate is, that we take the teams and I hope to climb up the ranks in the singles. I'm already looking forward to the next Tourny! and strut my stuff ^_^

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
RAM, your luigi was pretty insane. I was praying that I didn't need to match up against you in the singles. XD Good stuff too because we need more guys playing under represented players.

partnerofLuigi

Smash Cadet
LOL!!!!!! don't start that for no Reason again! and to Sars Pirate thanks for the compliment! everyone kept saying I should learn how to wave dash and that's what pretty much took me out of the tourny. now I'm practicing it. BTW who was your main Sars? did I ever play you in a teams match or anything? also what do you mean by represented Players? I'm still getting use to the boards and stuff!

PS when I'm done when praciticing the Wave Dash and creating a few new tricks I have a particular Target in mind and that would be MR Brandon A.K.A Cyphus and his Crazy Doc :p

(I think that's how it's spelled X3)

Top Bottom