• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
well tourney time has always been at 1 (supposed to be so ppl can eat BEFORE the tourney that way they dont leave in the middle and have me holding up their match while they chow down)
and i think we'll have plenty of time for mms before, during, and after the tourneys. i only ask that during a tourney please dont jump on a tv right after the players are done, usually im going to assign another match there immediatly, so unless i dont need the tv/ im not around, please dont play on the tvs tourney the tourney (during the end of the tourney i only need like 2 tvs because theres so few players so just wait until then)
and also this time, if a player isnt around for their match i'll wait 2 minutes. twwwooo minutesss
120 seconds, and then if they arent in the store, i'll disqualify you. that goes for anyone (friends or not) so if you absolutely have to have something to eat talk to me and i'll tell u to buy it and bring it back to the cafe right across from GW so i can tell u easily if your match comes up. other than that, try not to be out the store for very long XD

i repeat, i will DQ you, no matter who you are.
<3
cant wait to win this one.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Aren't Eric and Taylor going to be there early? I mean, that's why Colin and I agre getting there early.

SAME TIME POST'D!!!

So um, yeah. We won't go get smoothies now . . .

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
me, eet, cyphus, and lee will be there prob around 11 if everything goes right, and im sure ffox will be there early and the n.o. guys too (if they come) the mall opens at either 9 or 10 so if u want to come that early you can but i suggest 11 as a prime time to show up

heh sry, dont mean to sound like an *** but lots of ppl were doing that last tourney (not just the smoothies) and it made everything alot more crazy

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Nah, it's cool. We'll probably arrive an hour earlier provided that the traffic's not too crazy in the mornings. Can't wait to win a couple of sets >_>

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
It was several pages back and wasn't specifically for this toruney just a "let's ditto next time" thing. But if you want to do it later or not at all, that's fine too.

Is Lee comming for sure now? I want to ditto him too.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
still no luck contacting Lee....this sux.

anywho..assuming i'll get a ride to this, Lee should be coming too, then.

I only have MMs w/ Taylor(5) and Eet(5) and RRRussia(2, then possibly 5 afterward). I'll take any others.
here's some ideas for MMs that i'm pretty up for...
anything goes.
low tier.
random character.
idc whether hits 1/1 or 2/3.
manko? shyguy? anybody? ~_^
course i'm up for any just-friendlies, too.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Found out that not only John, but now Steve can't make it. So it'll be Me and Dave, plus two unofficial members of the crew, Travis and Ryan.

Cyphus: I'd like to do a random MM but I think maybe I'm setting up too many... :-/ How about we decide when we're there? Don't want to go for broke.

edit: actually, Travis can't make it either :ohwell:

Sudai

Stuff here
Me and the people coming with me are leaving my house about 11:30, but I only live 20 min away from the mall, so we should be there about 12.

I'm open to friendlies with anyone~ I'm not satisfied with my skills so I don't plan on doing any MM.

Anyone up for a FFA? Those are fun as Jiggs. >:D

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Shy is right. We need to start earlier. We could do crew matches if we had time, because we seem to be going to the tourney in groups. That'd be fun.

Hopefully I'll get the guys from my hall to go. I know that 2 are committed already. There are 2 that are considering, too. 1C, lol. We have a Marth, Peach/falco, Samus, YoungLink/Mario, and Peach/pikachu.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
taylor, where u live and crap again?
don't i still haven't found a ride yet, but it'll get done tonight.

i tried calling lee again..no answer. oh joy.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
cyphus lives in houma
i dont want to start the tourney eariler, just arrive early and we can get all the mms out of the way/possibly some crew battles

edit::
me and ffox joined swf in the same month....
we were meant to be together. ;.;

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
alright...my stepdad siad he'll bring us saturday morning to the mall, because there going to BatonRouge then to bring my sister to dance competition, and it would be most convenient.
sux i won't get a night's worth of practice..but hey..at least i'm coming to bless this tournament, anyway.

Lee doesn'tk now about this yet, but i'm trying to contact him, lol.

well...peace out.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
so... is there some kind of play going on at someones house tomorrow or something? If so, maybe we could come by.

(still waiting to hear back from Ryan to confirm we can crash in LA)

RSIA

Smash Cadet
soooo still looking for a team mate.......

EDIT: so if cyphus isnt coming to BR friday what are we all gunna do? still go to taylors or do something else?

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
yeah so now manko, his 2 friends, cyphus, and lee are all sleeping at my house, and if eet, rsia, shyg, and phil all come, that will make 9 + me = 10 ppl there
crazy large amounts of ppl
sry to the BR guys but i have to let the oos players spend the night, and my parents dont want anymore than 5 to stay
but everyone is welcome to come and hang till late
*nods*

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Thanks Taylor, we appreciate it.

with that many people, maybe I should bring my TV just for Friday night. :)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Wtf taylor im part of the baton rouge crew and if thats the way u feel it will make it that much sweeter when i do beat u. and tim i asked u before if u wanted to team but i guess u dont want to.

i dunno apparently i suck or sumthing but everyone better watch out when i actually try at the tournament.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Shyguy, if you get to the tourney and find you still don't have a teammate, Ryan's available.

...but his main is Luigi.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
im the one who should be saying wtf
i didnt say u were bad at all
i just am not willing to risk money because i have so little of it
and im only certain about the 3 of our skills since we've played together so long
id be more than happy to do a crew battle with u on my side if it isnt for money
i rly respect u more than u think

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'll be respectfully teaming w/ Lee. Samus + Doc = fun. Projectiles 4tw!1
Since we play each other too often w/ samus and doc we avoid each others projctiles easily..and hopefully it'll play off as instinct, so we don't kill each other <_<

5 bux - Taylor
5 bux - Eet
2 bux - RRRussia (Fox Ditto)
2?bux - Manko(random fight) maybe
doc ditto w/ ShyGuy

i think random character + stage fights would be really funny. adds more gamble to the game. I'll be up for any of those, since i think i'm pretty potent w/ almost all the characters.

Top Bottom