• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Well I'd like to give as much time for preparation as possible, so maybe Jan. 19, Jan 26., or Feb. 2 2008. I haven't done anything to setup yet, I just thought about it today and wondered who would be interested.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Well I'd like to give as much time for preparation as possible, so maybe Jan. 19, Jan 26., or Feb. 2 2008. I haven't done anything to setup yet, I just thought about it today and wondered who would be interested.
Everyone will likely say that they are going to go if others are going to go. I'd love it if the tournament had most of Louisiana's players attending, since it's going to be quite a trip. What type of facilities are you looking at for hosting the tournament?

Lobelia Boy

Smash Rookie

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Where is this place, when is the tournament, and what do I need to bring, other than a controller?
The place is 7300 Crowder Blvd., New Orleans, LA.

The date is undecided but it'll probably be on Jan. 19, Jan. 26. or, Feb. 2 2008.

Bringing a tv, SSBM disk, and/or GC would be helpful.

D

Deleted member

lol oh nicknyte...

mr j is garbage. dont get cocky cuz you beat him.

i wish i was going to az so i could **** his mom too shyg...

Lobelia Boy

Smash Rookie
It's in 2008? That's a bit sad. There won't be anyone playing Smash until then? What, do you all have your panties in a bunch over Halo 3 or something?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'm giving a lot of time for preparation. My last tourney could've been planned better and I want to do make it as good as possible.

P.S. Possible title: Inb4Brawl

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Lobelia, you're asking for too god**** much. And why the hell is your writing in pink?
j/k. But seriously, I hate you.

Lobelia Boy

Smash Rookie
Lobelia, you're asking for too god**** much. And why the hell is your writing in pink?
j/k. But seriously, I hate you.
Iunno. Pink is fun, I like it. And why am I asking for too much? I'm just looking to play someone in Smash so I can get better at the game and stop relying on chainthrowing vs. Ganondorf.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
me, ricky, john, and lee are probably riding w/ the FL guys to go to Viva La Smashtaclysm in Ohio next weekend..yea...really short notice kinna thing..oh well.
we'll also be looking forward to that Orlando tourney in Feb, that i'm sure most of us will be attending.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
me, ricky, john, and lee are probably riding w/ the FL guys to go to Viva La Smashtaclysm in Ohio next weekend..yea...really short notice kinna thing..oh well.
we'll also be looking forward to that Orlando tourney in Feb, that i'm sure most of us will be attending.
you got room for one more person?
i would love to go. is that the tourny that PC is appearing at or w.e?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119662&page=40

TEXAS'S LAST TOURNEY^

my friend SOS, is hosting it, and said he could house us.
Consider this my friends. Also, he's having an after-party and i'm sure it'll be pretty crazy.

so yea..
i played melee for the first time in over a month, tonight against CPUs..and i'm feeling pretty fresh. Not really too comfortable w/ anyone outside doc and ice...so i won't bother trying to work out anyone else..but i'm considering picking up a n00by marth for tourney-help.

RAM

Smash Lord
There may be a spot Freddy if Someone don't make it. as of Cyphus and Lee they took the last 2 spots and now we have 12 ppl.

also More then PC Chris will be there. it's a pro festival.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
man, i hope someone cant make it so i can go haha. jkz but that would be really cool.

keep an eye out for me ram :] ill love you forever if i can get a spot, even though i already doz hahaha.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
i wanna go the the texas last turny though it countines on sunday sooo i dont think we'll be coming back on sunday sigh SCHOOL SUCKS

D

Deleted member

i like the way the tx tourmanet is looking but is gigabits the orlando tournament everyone is talking about? if so its 10.5 hours and doesnt look big. it's just fl.

gl in ohio guys. show them whats up.

RAM

Smash Lord
It's not in Ohio. It's in CT, also the tourney in Fl is'nt gigs it's The day before Brawl come out I Think it's called Melee's farewell tourney. it's sure to be pretty big from what I heard.

I LUV U TOO FREDDY!!!! U lil crack head in training

JK ^_^

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
WHERE MY INSURANCE MONEY ***** You ran over me ;_;
HAHA so anyway i was watching tv and it was around like i don't know 7ish and i just so happened to be surfing thoug and i came across the bill cosby show. It was the end so i was completely bored and that is when i seen it.

Nick @ Nite is this the same as your name nick nyte cause i felt really mindgamed and shocked that you had the open mindness to pick that name.:psycho: So you gotta tell me is that where you got your name.

Oh and the texas thing whoo yeah fun fun fun, go get em tiger. There Great !

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Yea. My name is a pun on Nick at Nite. Drop the at, add a y. You get Nicknyte. JEEEEEELLLLLLOOOO. Let me see where this tourney is. I might wanna go.

EDIT: *** it. Ill ruin my chances of coming to LA :p

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
NO!

I was going to go to the San Antonio tourney, but I found out that the Oklahoma tourney on my campus which would cost me 0 dollars for me to travel to is on the same day T_T

Flarefox

Smash Ace

Panik

Smash Journeyman
What date were you looking at? I might be interested. Shreveport is a pretty long ways away, however.
I figured most would say this... it saddens me.

EDIT: Count me in on any tourney in Louisiana within the next two months. Since you won't come up here, me and my boy will come down there to hackzor everything haha.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
change of plans...we are NOT going to that tournament up north: "Viva La Smashclasm"
i calculated the hours of driving to estimate 45 (back and forth) and hours of actually playing the **** game those 2 days (20-30)..and that just isn't right.
We'll look forward to the TX and FL tournaments though.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
I figured most would say this... it saddens me.

EDIT: Count me in on any tourney in Louisiana within the next two months. Since you won't come up here, me and my boy will come down there to hackzor everything haha.
I was obviously just kidding about the too small thing. It looks almost too big from the pictures. The problem is that Shreveport is really far north for most of us.

Top Bottom