• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
Ska migrates between Monroe and Gonzales. Monroe durring school, gonzales durring...not...school? Heh.
Alright cool. I still need to find others who smash around Shreveport, because while I have friends who smash with me for fun all the time, there is not enough to hold a tourney with. Why hasn't a scene already been started around here, I wonder? Shreveport/Bossier is so big, you'd think someone would have started smashing by now...:(

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Nicknyte vs. Mr. Jakolski
Format: 3/5
Results: Nicknyte 3 - Mr. J 1
Notes: Mr. J 4 stocked
Videos soon.

I beat Mr. J's aaaaaaaaazzzzzzzz.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm glad to hear you got those crabs handled, son. They can be a crazy pet what with the aquatics and the claws and the shells and all.

Edit: LOL, watched the video and it's even better than what I thought it'd be. XD

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
If we go to the Orlando Tournament, Pritch (my teammate from FCD) has allowed us to crash the night at his place halfway to there and back, if we want. he knows his way around FL, so we could just follow him from that point on too, etc.

i'd get another seal pic, but i'm too lazy at this point.

D

Deleted member

brawl update is sweet.

my life will be consumed with making stages.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
....Okayyyyy

I'll be hosting a tourney in Shreveport before Brawl comes out. I'll post updates periodically, maybe even daily.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Stage creation and submiting them to nintendo..zomg.

I can see it now. Freddy's gonna make 1000 FD look-alikes and put them all on the random. :p
What's this?
No weapons!
No items!
Fox only!
FINAL DESTINATION 1

What's this?
No weapons!
No items!
Fox only!
FINAL DESTINATION 2

What's this?
No weapons!
No items!
Fox only!
FINAL DESTINATION 694

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking of making Luigi's target level, you know, the one that's a big square and a hole at the bottom. That would be awesome.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
NO OMG DUDE.

SO U KNO WUT WULD B LIEK TOTALLY AWESOM?? KK HERE GOES
DINOSUARZ

OK HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
OK SO THERE IS TYRNANOSURUS REXXS AND THE BACKGROUDN IS MOVING ALL CRAZYY. THEY BIG BAD DINOS THEIR JAWS ARE SNAPPIN OPEN AND CLOSED. IF U GET CAUGHT IN THE JAW ITZ LIKE CORNERIA BLASTERS 250% DMG INSTAKO LOL!

OK AND MAKE SURE THE DINOS R MOVING FAST NINTENDO B/C ITZ GONNA BE EXCITING. THE DINOSAUR HEADS MOVE UP ADN DOWN AND TOSS YOU OFF EVERY1NC N A WHIL.

OK AND MAYBE WE'LL ADD LAVA PITS AND LAZER FIELDS TOO.
IT WOULD BE LIEK TOTALY AWESUM!!!
I think I won this thread.

Edit:
DINOSUARZ

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
nah, ill just make a long narrow hallway map, so i can spam layzerz to teh INFINANTLAWLZ.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OH MY GAWDDD!!! that was halarious, i award you with 200 jesus points.
Well thanks.

By the way, someone just said that Doctah was confirmed. I don't what they're talking about since I can't find a picture, but I'd like to bring him back to Brawl. Just change his moveset a little more, and BAM! He's as good as new.:chuckle:

Sudai

Stuff here
They already switched up Mario's FAir to have properties of his own and Doc's. Not to mention Sakurai said he most likely won't have any clones in Brawl. There's just not much you could do for Doc to make him not a clone..

Lobelia Boy

Smash Rookie
They already switched up Mario's FAir to have properties of his own and Doc's. Not to mention Sakurai said he most likely won't have any clones in Brawl. There's just not much you could do for Doc to make him not a clone..
Summon viruses? Down + B becomes pill rain?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

Dr. Mario Confirmed!!!!! ScreenShot of Kirby with Doc Power!!!
YEAH!!!

Well thanks.

By the way, someone just said that Doctah was confirmed. I don't what they're talking about since I can't find a picture, but I'd like to bring him back to Brawl. Just change his moveset a little more, and BAM! He's as good as new.:chuckle:
That picture is the one above. Its a joke..

Top Bottom