• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
huehuehue wish i knew how to delete posts if possible instead of saying something else

Last edited:

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Well, the only game I can really place well in is Brawl, and until I get more money from tourneys. I will only be entering that.

Last edited:

Turazrok

Smash Master
Who, the only game I can really place well in is Brawl, and until I get more money from tourneys. I will only be entering that.
GL getting top 3 at any tourney with Lee, Jnig, and brawlman/samsora/bsp.
I think you're better off entering P:M doubles if anything but whatever floats your boat.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
As I would LIKE to enter more things and participate in P:M and Melee more than Brawl. I just can't do that atm I have to stick with Brawl.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You're making up rules for yourself, but I obviously can't convince you.

Last edited:

'V'

Smash Lord
Enter PM Dubs with V and do double Zelda.
I read that as Brawl dubs for a sec. I could be down for PM dubs, but he'd have to fight both Lee and Sudai for that partnership. lol

Also Zack should obviously just play more P:M.

Last edited:

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
is anything going on this weekend smash related i know some frauds are going to texas but that's a little pricey for me atm

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
can i come over now?

edit- also i never said i wasn't a fraud

Last edited:

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
hokay BTW what time are you guys leaving there's a 10% chance i might wanna go if there is room of course

Last edited:

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
No surprise considering we have the best food in the whole country and nobody gives a **** about anything down here. We so chill.
That and nobody wants to move away so their only options are LA and nowhere, pretty much death is the other option.

Murdok

Smash Cadet
Last edited:
Top Bottom