• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
he got 7th...chad got third. and i think alex got third in the womans division.

anyone is welcome to come over and play smash, maybe we can go to ralphs later for some beatmania? idk...

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Lolz lucas ftw? Also, If I played Ice Climbers I would wobble every chance I got. It's something that makes them better, so why would you not use it?

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
idk guys, i might switch my main to lucas hahahahha. he looks pretty fing tight.

eric- im down for that, just give me a call on my house phone, but not past 10. lol.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Quoted For Truth. :)
Something seems amiss here. Actually though, for brawl, I hope they bring back marth with a few changes:

1) Longer sword
2) Faster movement, less lag
3) awesome projectile
4) jigglypuff-like recovery

There. :]

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Something seems amiss here. Actually though, for brawl, I hope they bring back marth with a few changes:

1) Longer sword
2) Faster movement, less lag
3) awesome projectile
4) jigglypuff-like recovery

There. :]
aka the best character ever conceived
i would quit smash LOL

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Lolz lucas ftw? Also, If I played Ice Climbers I would wobble every chance I got. It's something that makes them better, so why would you not use it?
dude stfu seriously. we quit talking about wobbling ages ago and your the last dumb person that needs to bring it up again. thats the stupidest logic i have ever seen and your the stupidest person i know. go find a thread for gay's to post in because nobody here likes your posts.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
flarefox!Q@)(#!!!!!!! its "last SSBM"
not 'last smash' >:o
then u would click "date added" but here....

the search query: http://youtube.com/results?search_t...&search_category=0&search=Search&v=&uploaded= scroll slightly below and you will find...
Iori vs drumma: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6gLvfSzDStU
Iori vs zero(ness): http://youtube.com/watch?v=sewmR6HfXnI
Iori vs zero(ness)2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wLLWDBMtyqc
once you're done viewing you can exit out by clicking "x" in the top right corner.
lol :psycho:

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
they had an "official gay thread" in the pool room last year...and all the gay smashers there would post...then a straight smasher made "the official straight thread"....then the mods realized this is a game forum...and we shouldn't form sexual unions...because we're all here to talk about the same stuff. (usually discussing how awesome i am)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i can go anywhere anytime for any reason, but that doesnt mean i want to

if i could get 5 beautiful women and bill nye the science guy to hang out with me, i would probly go to the club or sumthin...

D

Deleted member

and for the record, im pretty sure me and kyle are going to dibbs, both friday and saturday night. it's his bday and im riding to n.o. with him, but i need a place to stay one of the nights, so i only have to crash at his place one of the 2 nights. ricky? can u help me?

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Taylor probably isn't going to be there Friday night actually. I'm not exactly sure when, but I'll be there Fri or Sat.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
Hey Vaughn, I was just thinking that I need to play you again sometime soon. How about Saturday early afernoon? We'll have a brief smashfest with whoever else is playing at that time.
You have my digits.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
dictionary.com
theory -a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena

Refrenced for truth.

Top Bottom