• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Dont forget that February Fight Fest is tonight! Ive been working hard to make it great for you guys so come out and show me ya moves!

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Yea dawg! Chocolate Giddyup straight outta Wi-Fi! Idk who dafuq he is, but I guess I'm Justin now! Yea dawg! I'm Justin!

Curlz

Smash Lord
Results Thread coming tomorrow.

64 - 4 Entrants
1. Joe
2. Andres
3. Chris H.
4. Gavin

Melee - 12 Entrants
1. JNig
2. Nick
3. Ben Gaspard
4. Chris B

Brawl - 22 Entrants
1. JNig
2. BSP
3. Gunner
4. Curlz

Project: M - 15 Entrants
1. JNig
2. Nick
3. Ben Gaspard
4. Devon

Last edited:

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Jnig knocking me into losers in both Brawl and Melee D: . Brawl Wasn't to bad but his sheik stole my lunch money in melee.

'V'

Smash Lord
So if anyone in BR wants to play Melee and/or P:M this week, hit me up. I've been bringing it to The Cove on Corporate Blvd. for our FGC's Fight Night's on Mondays. I'm bringing it with me again tomorrow night.

Guzzler Guzzler

Melee Elitist
I'd like to thank everyone who came out Saturday to laville to play smash.

Not sure when we'll have our next tournament but I hope to eventually do something large scale down the road.

Anyways we'll be having a smash fest and doing crews next Saturday. If you'd like to keep up with us here's our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LSUSmash (we just had to make a new one so please like it)

BirdyBirds

Smash Cadet
for every fighting game i enjoy, my favorite fighter/character is mid tier at best.
Brawl: Lucas
Melee: Ness
Smash 64: Samus
Blazblue: Taokaka
Injustice: Shazam
Skullgirls: Ms. Fortune
ect...
am i just not a good judge of character?

BirdyBirds

Smash Cadet
oh lol, no. i haven't gotten anywhere good enough to money match in that game. and i don't really have the drive to do it either. it was just a fun story for me.

D

Deleted member

The shrimp is getting huge. Everyone please be on time so we can finish before a.m. Hours.

Also please bring power strips. That is more important that TVs at this point.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Did anyone save Replays at Feb Fight Fest? Im fairly sure Finals/Semis for project M where on my Wii and that's the main reason Im asking. Haven't had a chance to check. If anyone has a match they saved that I might have Ill be happy to keep it. Othetrwise I may delete it.

Last edited:

Pritch

Smash Lord
Think there's a pretty good chance I won't be able to make the shrimp this time around. Mardi Gras weekend is not a sane time for tournaments for people in new orleans, particularly those of us working downtown in the service industry.

Top Bottom