• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I wish you had said what you thought of me instead. Holding it in your head and giving me either no chance to defend myself or no chance to improve myself is remarkably disingenuous.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no real reason to say it, but when i typed out a long response and then deleted it all, i replaced it with that.
Idk I just feel like, once you decided to delete your post, you should've replaced it with nothing instead leaving that message.

Saying you're holding your tongue isn't QUITE holding your tongue, you feel me? Lol

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
double post cuz reasons. Everyone who doesn't have housing should shack up in a hotel. The budget inn is like $30 a night. $30 split between 10 people is hilariously cheap.

D

Deleted member

Bsl wasn't yelling at me. And I actually agree with him on the technical aspect of what he's saying. But I still think it's good I'm refraining from attacking people a little more

D

Deleted member

Busting my ass at work trying to be there for melee singles. If I can be there by 630 please wait for me

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
GG's to the people I played at the BRM today, twas fun, hopefully equally as fun at Tha Shrimp tomorrow!
(will be looking for a teams partner, but I'll have to warn you that it will be my first teams tourney, and we'll have like a 99% chance of losing.)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So uh, I won brawl... cuz no one else showed. Just me, @dimbenes, jwulf, and @Dopey and his crew.
Consilt the Helix Fossil got almost three times the anticipated turnout (40+ opposed to 10-15). Brawl singles didn't happen due to barely any entrants (2), Melee and P:M got all the entrants. I think melee got 25 and P:M I know for sure got 31. Doubles happened for both and I took 9th of 31 in P:M singles. :cool:

Sorry to hear about the crappy turnout, man. D:

D

Deleted member

One day, I'll be a better Melee Singles player... One day...
you just had an off day man. you've been doing really well, consistently lately (except when you tried to go all fox that one tournament lol). but everyone has bad days. i lost to all the frauds at wintercon. gotta get back on the dunk train bro!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'd like to add a P:M PR section to the OP. Who do you guys think should be on it (including honorable mention if you deem fit)?

D

Deleted member

probably wont stay more than 2 hours, and probably wont be there til 5 or 6. but i'll come.

D

Deleted member

not a tournament so no entry fee. east laville. idk about the controller.

Top Bottom