• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Jumbo Shrimp shoutouts:

Dylan thanks for the clutch housing.

Freddy thanks for finding said housing.

Shoutout to Taylor for hosting and your girlfriend for being an S-tier TO

DF good job taking second in PM and we are doing double mewtwo always in melee teams.

Shoutouts to Xin, Dylan, and Sudai for the money matches. Xin stay away from my ledge.

Thanks Curtis and Grace for doing a stupid amount of team matches against the double mewtwo.

Wreck you almost beat me in tournament man. Keep trying.

JNig we brought the hype.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I got to grand finals in the hype laville impromptu tournament, whereupon I immediately lost to freddy. lol.
Take that people who woke up and went to jumbo shrimp

D

Deleted member

have a tournament when i cant come. better not have been for money.

but seriously how did trey get past xin and dylan?

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
no money, single elimination tourny and i was on the same side as freddy(we played semi finals for what it matters) and xin had to leave at the start.

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
A peach got 5th out of 36th this weekend?Nooooo wayyyy but where are the results for BR monthly?

D

Deleted member

Incoming post regarding the future of la smash ad smashcon. Stay tuned for the next couple of days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
im pretty sure ad is suppose to be and but i was saying that i wanted to buy what you were advertising

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
i'm sorry i really wanted to make the last one. but since there was a tourney on both saturday and sunday, my work only let me request off one of those days, so I chose the one that was easier for me and my roommate to drive to.

i'll have my license back in a month so nothing should stop me from attending. you think you'll have another before summer starts?

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
in the mean time::

read all of this if you want to be a better TO!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MeleeItOnMe/permalink/470747269693013/
Dang it was really that bad at RoM? I mean clearly Alucard isn't a bad TO, but seeding out pools is so easy.

i'm sorry i really wanted to make the last one. but since there was a tourney on both saturday and sunday, my work only let me request off one of those days, so I chose the one that was easier for me and my roommate to drive to.

i'll have my license back in a month so nothing should stop me from attending. you think you'll have another before summer starts?
You know they have those monthlies out of Slidell right? Next one's March 15th. That's like right around the corner for you.

Last edited:

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
if you're talking about the one in the thread title, mandeville is north of New Orleans which is an extra 30 minutes, but that's not bad at all. I doubt I can make this one but I'll definitely try to make the one in April

'V'

Smash Lord
Incoming post regarding the future of la smash ad smashcon. Stay tuned for the next couple of days.
You should totally get that post up sometime before Thursday morning so that I can analyze and give it a proper readthrough before I leave for Houston for the weekend. Anime Matsuri, yo!!

On a side note, I've actually been getting into a habit of actually practicing Melee a few times a week with some peeps. My tech skill's starting to shape up a little like it was before now.

Guzzler Guzzler

Melee Elitist
You should totally get that post up sometime before Thursday morning so that I can analyze and give it a proper readthrough before I leave for Houston for the weekend. Anime Matsuri, yo!!

On a side note, I've actually been getting into a habit of actually practicing Melee a few times a week with some peeps. My tech skill's starting to shape up a little like it was before now.
Come play at LSU with us

'V'

Smash Lord
So it looks like Melee is gonna be at quite a few big events this year!!

Speaking of which, is anyone possibly interested in going to CEO in Orlando? It's gonna have Melee and P:M there as well. Most people find it to be quite a good substitute for people that can't quite afford EVO.

Top Bottom