• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
So like I told lee and jnig, I actually just got to hotel new orleans about half hour ago.

Ill be here until Sunday. And ill actually be able to go to that tourney most likely.

And for the record. That's me on the mvc3 results page. So ill body you kids in that, brawl, or melee =P

Somebody hit me up if anybody wants to do anything with me

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. Done. Name your price.
2. Id need a ride to anywhere.
3. I want to play and meet people.
4. I would also love you forever if that person could take me to a grocery store on my way back

Okuser

Smash Ace
Lol get good ***

I'm sorry you don't possess the tech skill required to beat me bro, stick to the breversals

mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o mm? :o :o :o

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
So like I told lee and jnig, I actually just got to hotel new orleans about half hour ago.

Ill be here until Sunday. And ill actually be able to go to that tourney most likely.

And for the record. That's me on the mvc3 results page. So ill body you kids in that, brawl, or melee =P

Somebody hit me up if anybody wants to do anything with me

Sent a text.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm back in school, no smash during the week atm.

Goggles, I'll MM you if you make it to the tournament Sunday. I don't think I do enough MMs. Does 5$ sound good?

Okuser

Smash Ace
(X-post from tournament thread)
Hi, *I'm coming to your tourney BSP Could you please unban meta :( *y'all already know every potential mk player that'll be there and banning won't change the results of the tournament. I'm still going to lose to more skilled players and beat lesser skilled opponents, regardless of character.*

ChKn

Smash Ace
I actually know people that want to get better at Brawl. Enough to make a small scene lol. I might do training on like Sundays again like we used to, but I'll have to see how rough college is gonna be this semester.

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, since unbanning MK seems like it will actually affect turnout.....I think he will be unbanned for BRM #1. No promises on all the rest.

But, RC, Delfino and Brinstar are going. I do not want any players to really on strong gimmicks to get their wins.

I'm sorry I haven't updated the tournament thread. I will get to it :urg:

Edit: Vaughn, Pictochat will probably never be legal in any tournament I run. TBH, I think playing on that stage is almost comparable to turning on some of the weaker items in the game.

'V'

Smash Lord
Ok, since unbanning MK seems like it will actually affect turnout.....I think he will be unbanned for BRM #1. No promises on all the rest.

But, RC and Brinstar are going.

I'm sorry I haven't updated the tournament thread. I will get to it :urg:
I really think we should keep MK legal for the LA rulesets. He really doesn't affect us much. I heavily agree with RC and Brinstar being gone. Picto should stay gone forever, though.

BSP

Smash Legend
Everyone, post in BRMs thread to let me know if you are bringing a setup so I can put it in the OP. Obviously, the more TVs/Wiis/Cubes, the better.

Edit: So Jnig can't make it :( We need setups. We only have 3 expected TVs atm. I know you guys don't want to be there all day, so let's make it happen!

Edit: Jnig, you can change BRM to (BRAWL/MELEE) now

Edit2: Also, I posted the tournament on AiB. If you have an AiB profile and you want your badges, make sure you hit that you are attending.

D

Deleted member

is anyone actually going to play melee on sunday? i dont want to request off work just to have the tourney not happen becuase only 6 people showed up

Top Bottom