• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Put up or shut up.

End of that discussion.

MK wins apex brawl, Armada wins melee.

No surprises, except that Javi really impressed me with fox.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Yea I can bring a setup also, depending on when the tourney is. Hype for the gameware tourney, bringing like 2 friends. Annd I plan on whoopin ***. melee the best

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I'll gladly MM you for any amount Turaz. No salt, I just know I'm better.

While Okuser is being an ***, it's true that he's had absolutely 0 practice in brawl since college started.

:phone:

Edit: I'll MM anyone who isn't Lee/Jnig/BSP.

Turazrok

Smash Master

While Okuser is being an ***, it's true that he's had absolutely 0 practice in brawl since college started.

LOoLoloL no thanks.

I'm completely relying on character inexperience on his part. And w/e salt w/e yeah u rite but liek ...

I don't play this game LOL

I wanna learn how to SF/MVC

Also Skullgirls OMGZ

edit: No seriously skullgirls

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482

I'll MM u next time we meet.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Cool! I won't be at this coming tourney but I'm 95% sure I will attend the next. The next BRM anyway.

'V'

Smash Lord
Sadly, I'm going to have to say that if Marvel keeps going at the pace that it's going right now without anyone really changing anything, then I honestly can't see myself playing too much more of it in the future. There's just too much risk and not enough reward. It's still kinda fun to play, though. Somewhat, anyway.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
You fools need to wake up, stop playing brawl, and pick up marvel and/or kof13.
I've been strongly considering picking up kof13. I loved 98/2002 and it actually looks like this series has a future in america now. I also wanted to get SC5 but geez that's alot of fighters to take seriously. I'm definitely dropping 3S, there's just too much competition in newer games these days.

Edit: Might not play skullgirls like Turaz but I respect it. If I ever did play it I'd main Painwheel.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Sadly, I'm going to have to say that if Marvel keeps going at the pace that it's going right now without anyone really changing anything, then I honestly can't see myself playing too much more of it in the future. There's just too much risk and not enough reward. It's still kinda fun to play, though. Somewhat, anyway.
What does that mean?

Blaise pick up kof 13, it's so good.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I might try getting a bit better for TASOL (if that ever happens). Gonna be fun with school tho.

BSP

Smash Legend
Remember, BRM #1 will be this Sunday

I don't think this will affect most of you, but I may be deviating from Unity a bit, just so you know.

BSP

Smash Legend
Just banning Brinstar and Rainbow

For now

IDK, I'm having a tough time deciding now. I'm still on the fence with MK.

BSP

Smash Legend
I'm just having mind****s right now Gunner lol

The Japanese performance at Apex has just kinda jogged me....I shouldn't be so fickle I guess >.>

That being said, I don't support Pictochat regardless of what just happened at Apex. I feel like in the standard match, it is impossible for the randomness of the stage to not have unfair impacts on the match.

-I'll just stick with my first mind before I just start making changes off whims >.> So just expect standard unity with MK banned.

Edit: Hey Apex carpool, say something when you get back

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I'm starting to think MK doesn't need to be banned just RC and Brinstar. I really don't know why there even legal stages.

Turazrok

Smash Master
1st – DRS|Masta CJ (Dormammu/Magneto/Wesker)
2nd – UVG|Noel Brown (Wolverine/Frank West/Wesker)
3rd – Alukard (Wesker/Iron Man/Super Skrull, Nova/Iron Man/Super Skrull, Jill/Iron Man/Wesker)
4th – AG|Demon Hyo (Magneto/Wolverine/Chun-Li)
5th – LB|Chris G (Wesker/Ryu/Hawkeye)
5th – Ray Ray (Ryu/Magneto/Sentinel)
7th – Sean Y (Vergil/Taskmaster/Wesker)
7th – IGT|Unknown (Nemesis/Sentinel/Wesker)
9th – AG|MarlinPie (Viper/Doctor Doom/Amaterasu
9th – Matt P (Wesker/Dormammu/Taskmaster)
9th – DMG|Insayne
9th – Dieminion
13th – LIJoe
13th – Moonz
13th – SquallB
13th – Kid Goggles

MVC3 results

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I support allowing MK and banning brinstar + rainbow. I'll actually have to learn to counterpick stages now since I've been autobanning rainbow. Gunner, I can swing by your place after I finish working on something.

**** 2012, too many good games

Top Bottom