• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Traveling from New Orleans to New York/New Jersey in a car is brutal. I would have bought a JetBlue ticket to there if I knew in advance that I'd be going.

BSP

Smash Legend
Chkn, the problem with that statement is "in advance" :awesome:

Let us know when you get there guys

:phone:

'V'

Smash Lord
Speaking of which, I have a full setup of my own. If I can get 2 more setups, that would be awesome.

Jake, I know you said you can bring one. Can anyone else bring one as well?

Okuser

Smash Ace
My dorm is having a Brawl tournament today :D so I'm trying to think of some ways to have a lot of fun with this. Im thinking of randoming each match and trying to get lots of people to money match me.

What's something I can do that'll be funny

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
My dorm is having a Brawl tournament today :D so I'm trying to think of some ways to have a lot of fun with this. Im thinking of randoming each match and trying to get lots of people to money match me.

What's something I can do that'll be funny

Lose. It'd be funny to me at least.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
"Alright. I couldn't get the twitter to work, so I trust you guys to deliver this information to the boards. Apex Day 2 has started. Curlz is taking KRD's position in pool 3. JNig is entered in Brawl Doubles (teaming with Ohio MK, Kel) and Singles. Lee is entered in only Marvel.*
Doubles is about to start.*"

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Who is gunner and why does jake care if its cool with him?
Also I ain't got **** to do till later so I can play some meleeeee.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, I'm a friend with a friend of Croi. I got JNig's pool results. He's out of Pool 1. He got 2-0ed by Chu (like everyone else) and beat Croi 2-1. He dropped one more game somewhere in there, but Croi also dropped a game somewhere, so he couldn't tie JNig's record.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I was just about to ask that. Thanks Ryker. Man Brawl is so damn slow! The tourney is behind...couldn't even do the crew battle 2day. <_< It is Brawl tho...

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I saw the AL thread had some results posted and decided to look into it. He's gonna have an uphill battle to fight in his second pool. I wanna see him pull some **** off.

BSP

Smash Legend
It will be an uphill battle indeed, but I think Jnig can pull through

Curlz got 3rd seed <.<, and IDK how Lee did in Marvel. I'll ask tomorrow.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I think Curlz was in Pool 3 and replaced KRDSonic

Pool 3
vVv Zero
Sago
SomaCruz
Kuro~
Curlz <--- Replaced KRDsonic

Top Bottom