• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
ur a horrible person boss man keeping the little people down is that what all bosses do like OMG

jk bossman i couldn't come anyway no ride/ grounded for a ******** amount of time

edit i might be able to come to NO so save me some room in the cars PLEASE

Jackets

Smash Rookie
I figured it out. I'm the Gohan of smash. I'll give a pepsi to whoever has a clue as to what I mean. I'll probably give you one anyway though.

Wtf at Freddy and Sudai. Answer yo phone when I call you.
your better when your angry? thats the only thing i can think of...and yea, DBZ takes me back =D.

I DEMAND A PEPSI!!

Entreri

Smash Cadet
While Gohan probably can't edgegaurd, that isn't where I was going with it.

I don't know if I play better when an andriod dies or I'm angry; it hasn't come up.

I used a semicolin.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
After you've beat the crap out of someone for a while, you get all cocky and don't finish him off when you have the chance. Then he turns the tables on you and you're screwed unless your teammate (Goku) is able to save you before you get blown up.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
If Mankosuki shows up Friday I'll give him three pepsis, just cause. That was pretty good, but not the main point!

I have some faith in Elvis.

nuke288

Smash Rookie
Yeah. Don't think I'll be able to make the June 1st tourney.
I was wondering if any Louisana people or whoever would be interested (after the tourneys this weekend of course) in one in Cenla (either in Ball or Alexandria). If any of you are interested. Then you are welcome to come to one. Glad to know there are other smash players near me

Sudai

Stuff here
So like, it sucks that Cato got owned that hard, but it's good too cause he might get better faster?

I won't be able to drive to NO on Saturday..My step-dad's twin sister is due sometime this weekend. Only reason I'm able to go on Friday to Kyle's is because it's not too far away.

Sudai

Stuff here
That would put us at 4 TV/cube set-ups. He has two TVs and a cube. I'm bringing my cube. The guys from Alexandria are allegedly bringing a set-up.

So unless something changes, that's what we have.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i think tim should also be in tier 3, and i think we should add a tier 4
proposed tier 4:
avery, mary, blaise, sudai, freddy
maybe others? idk
after kyle's and the n.o. tourneys we can probably make a sweet tier 4 or maybe even full tiers.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
alright.i have off of work on Friday...but i have work Saturday at 6pm...and that'd be really pushing it..so i don't think i'll be attending the NewOrleans tournament (unless they call me to inform me they'll change it, cuz i requested it. i'll know by tomorronow night)

Kyle's tourney...
instead of pot being split by ratio, anyone up for 5 dollar door fee...
If we get 15 people...
1st = 40 bucks
2nd = 20
3rd = 10
...and remaining (5 bucks or more depending on more people) goes to Kyle for supplying drinks/etc?
I think that would be REALLY fair...besides...even the n00bs who get last place are gonna steal some pepsi anyway. I appreciate people holding these smashfests and i think they deserve at least half the money it costs them to run them.
and between me and lee..i just hope we can get some of our 25-30 dollars worth of gas money back B)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
iunno...like i think Ricky has a noticable advantage over the other tier 3s, but he's not at tier 2 quit (Tier 2.5, imo..but that rounds to 3)...but theres nothing u can rly do.
I know u beat his mario w/ an SD, but hey...thats not outside the realm of likelyhood of happening to my Doc as well...but if u play him a bunch, i'm sure u'd get the gist of skill.

I guess just putting Tim on there, since he's right below Eet, stretches Tier 3 pretty wide.
Then again, i hadn't played RSIA in a long time, so maybe he's got his game more consistent lately, but i'd prolly start Tier 4 w/ him..imo: Tim, Sudai, Sars, Setsuma, Mary, i guess.

Sars is the asian dude who plays at dibbz. He wasn't there though, that day you came. He's really technical...AND ASIAN. So he's my own pretend FlareFox. He's good w/ all the high tiers but mains Capt, even if its not his best option. Last time i played him my falco lost to marth like twice in a row, lol.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
You're all forgetting one highly concentrated TV.

Ricky and John never admit to trying in a match, especially John. In his head I don't think he's ever lost a match that he gave his all in.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
so ahh, anyone not going to the tourney tommarow wanna come smash at dibbz? I'll be there =D. Iono if ricky, ray, and john are gonna be but its a good chance they will.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
nah you dont play the br guys so u dont rly know. tim is def. in tier 3 now. he stopped playing super serious and it actually made his game better. instead of going for super technical **** all the time he has learned how to play the game. and i wouldnt put ricky above kyle or eet at all. maybe ray but i only played him a couple times so i cant rly judge. but eet beats me a decent amount of time and makes me struggle alot more than ricky. kyle is the same. br is stepping it up but ur not realizing it.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
sigh, i dont even want to be in a **** tier, *** im tier zero. . anyway, as far as improving goes, i think ive learned how to play smash. something like tims case exept with falco? i dont know. but anyway ill prolly be going to both of the tournaments so like can i get a count on how many people are going to the NO tourny so i dont waist my time in going?

Sudai

Stuff here
So like..I'm definitely not going to the NO Tourney cause my aunt had her kid today and we're going see her on Saturday.. But like...I'm going to Kyle's.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
so cyphus and lee have been at kyles since like 10 tonight. i went and played for a few hours. cant wait till the tourney. i feel confident but im sure ill lose anyway. lee has more johns than johnwu. everyone come early (2-4ish) so we can get it started early. im trying to convince kyle to do full rr but hes like nah im a loser but hopefully ill win him over. gj not picking up your phone eric.
cyphus says anyone can pee with the door closed... it takes a confident man to pee with it open.

Sudai

Stuff here
LMAO at that comment.

The guys from Alexandria are leaving at 11ish so they should be there around 2ish. I guess I'm going to sleep now so I can get there early. :D

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
no nick ur a noob

I HAVE A Dilemma im not sure which tourny to go to because im not allowed to go to both soooooooooooooooo yaaa...

Sudai

Stuff here
1: Lee
2: Cyphus
3: TehPh1r3PwnzJ00
4: Entreri
*5: Sudai
*6: SetsumA
*7: NickNyte
8: Zaku009
9: Mamush
10: LavisFiend
11: Johnny

*These all got 5th but due to individual fight results, they fall in this order. Sudai (12-10) SetsumA (11-10) Nicknyte (11-13)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
My ice are improving but i think i still have alot to learn with them. I don't think i can ever main them though just cuz 1st stage = random, and versus many characters thats suicide with ice...but i think i'll have them as support versus falco/capt since doc seems to suck against them and with some more practice i think i can have my Ice beat them.
Otherwise...I still fear Fox, Sheik, Peach..but i think i could counterpick a stage-win versus peach..leaving fox and sheik..so w/e.

Top Bottom