• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
neo link you can come and stay at my house if you need a place. also, im game for riding with sudai for dibbz tomorrow? eh eh?

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure about Ricky/Ray but John and I are going to meet Taylor Saturday at Dibbz.

If I ever go to Houma Setsuma it'd probably be from Metairie, because the drive from BR is pretty long. You should hook up with Sudai and come to Dibbz today.

I also don't think I'll make it to the Smash Orleans tourny. A good friend of mine is having a Birthday party in Alabama that day. I plan on winning the gameware one though.

Sudai

Stuff here
So..if I do go to Dibbz today, I'll call you Freddy. I'll probably call Ska and Nickn00b as well and see if they want rides. Actually, never mind on Nickn00b...forgot he was on a road trip to the Panhandle as of today. But yeah, I'll call Ska.

Anyone else from BR need a ride? MY car gets good gas mileage. :D

eet

Smash Ace
id go but work till 9 :(

so im lookin at the midwest rankings and I think LA should be included so far its ..

1. Iori - TN
2. Nite- TN
3. Chad - MS
4. Lance87 - TN
5. Moogle - AL
6. Kyo - TN
7. Thief - AL
8. Fizz - TN
9. Myztek - TN
10. Chamberlin - AR
11. Ihavespaceballs - TN
12. TheSaberGuy - AR
13. TheReflexWonder - AL
14. SmashterLink - TN
15. PrinceZane - AR
16. SargentPeach - AR
17. Ace - AR
18. KOKingPin - TN
19. Mario'sCapeabilities - TN
20. Keta - TN

...and I know how good Chad is, and I know how good Thief is..and Im thinkin half of LA top ten could be between them...and reflexwonder?...ell oh ell

VVB

SD Champ
Sets, if i do go, i'll take you up on that offer. As well as Sudai, if i do go i could pick up freddy and meet you at your house to go to N.O.

Sudai

Stuff here
Mamush, I can bring one more person. I have a friend from school that might want to go, but if he doesn't, I can drive you.

Eff, actually..Neo Link, Mamush, what's your body size? It'd be you, Freddy, and Mamush in the back because Elvis would have to ride in the front. Big fat black man ftw.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ah, that's cool. I wouldn't mind doing that if you guys want. It'll give you guys a little break from driving and we can smash at my place for a bit waiting for everyone to get there if you want. I'll talk to you more on AIM about it once you get off work though.

Zaku009

Smash Rookie
Howdy. been watchin this thread for awhile but i saw no reason to post because lavis and mamush were pretty much finding out everything i needed to know. oh and in case your wondering, im the supposed best of the group mentioned earlier. just figured i could at least introduce myself. so june 1st. yeah sounds like fun.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i agree with what you said eric, but i feel like there are players missing from that list. wheres gawes and jcpwn (unless i missed them) and idk about others, but i def. think we deserve to be on there. like wtf is reflex doing on there, but we're not. *shrugs*

anyway...
really good games at dibbs everyone.
cyphus wish we couldve played more but im sure there will be another day. i feel like ive improved since we last played but im sure you do too, so we'll have to let a tournament decide the real results.
avery! i was surprised by your skills. keep playing the best and you'll be with us very shortly.
austin you have some work to do but ggs anyway lol (no hard feelings yo)
jonwu is pro!.... at talking ****. and is a noob at smash defense. he rolls around me just so i can fsmash him. i had him 3 to 1 stock dk vs marth with some sick combos and i stopped paying attention cuz everyone was saying hillarious stuff because he was getting *****. then he came back and won but i know if it was tourney style with no distractions it wouldve been my game. id say i won 60-70% of our falco dittos and about 60% of our marth vs falcos. ive got jon at the next tourney though he'll never read this im sure.
i only got to play ricky once but he's always hillarious
ray is a goron.
lee is a noob for not coming. but i still love him.
cyphus is pro just for showing.
kyle is pro also.
wish dj wouldve stopped johning.
chad is a cool guy but def. not the best peach ever. eet/bossman would **** him.
piere is just annoying. but a decent fox.

this has been my evaluation of dibbs play.
peace guys

Jackets

Smash Rookie
yea, i understand i have alot to do, but it'll come eventually. prolly from lack of playing different people, and different charecters.....but ahh, at least i got yo on rythm games taylor =P

Jackets

Smash Rookie
didn't help i was always trying to get off that shine->shl all the time.....
thanks cyphus, hehe

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
sigh, i wish i could have went, but im totally down for the june 1st tourny. uhh keep it real? :O

Zaku009

Smash Rookie
The Marth player that you can't mess up against? Mamush likes to talk about you. :p
lmao, personally i dont consider myself that great because i see countless flaws in my style, but i guess its true that youre hardest on yourself because mamush and the others seem to think im a beast. to be blunt i dont expect to win the tourney but i do expect to learn so i guess we'll just see what happens.

Sudai

Stuff here
Good attitude man. It looks like you guys are gonna be cool, all of our other new guys for the past few months have been elitist hogs who can't handle the heat.. : (

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
sigh summer school is going to suck im not going to make the dibbz tounry. i might be invisble for the next 8 weeks so im not going to be able to do ****.

but since june first is my birthday im going to try to atleast make that one so ill be able to meet all the new people :S

Sudai

Stuff here
Dylan!! Where the **** have you been? Why the hell did you phail at life and fail a class??? Don't you know Summer School blows flaccid donkey pense?! GAWD!

You better be there June 1st, I miss your *** too much.

eet

Smash Ace
btw, gameware doesnt open june 1st anymore, so that tournament is postponed. Ill be going to the june 2nd one from BR, not sure who Ill be riding with..prolly taylor? idk...

eet

Smash Ace
taylor at eric's house:

so yeah i guess ill drive to n.o. if br people want to put up gas money. and yeah the new gameware store doesnt open on june 1st anymore so no one show up there, and we'll keep you informed on when it will be later on
austin u got me on pump only. i can totally take u in ddr, after watching u play 2dx i probably got you in that too. and in like a month i got you in pump as well xD and idk how your guitar hero or freaks skills are but i can play those too.
hope u get better at smash!

Sudai

Stuff here
**** to the GW Tourney..Dunno if I'll be going to Smash Orleans actually as my mom is talking about driving up to Tennessee this weekend to visit her sisters and I'd have to go with her.... Ugh...eff me in the butt...

Entreri

Smash Cadet
That sucks about gameware. I'll plan to hold a tournament June 1st at my place in BR then. Same rules and everything, just need some people to bring TVs and cubes. My roommate is gone so there's more than enough space. You can spend the night but may need to leave early. Anyone who shows up needs to pay 5 bucks and is in the tournament. Time really doesn't matter, but I want the tournament starting around 7-8 postmeridiem before everyone is tired and smashed out.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=1155%20Jim%20Taylor%20Dr&city=Baton%20Rouge&state=LA&zipcode=70820%2d4535&country=US&geodiff=1

Mamush

Smash Cadet
Welp atleast I didn't plan to be off work for no reason. We definately can make it there (We as in me and 4 others) and atleast bring 1 tv and cube as well. Depending on what happens though we may want to stay the night or leave really late. Honestly Im not positive about that so I'll let you know when I know more.

Sudai

Stuff here
You've activated my trap card!

I should be able to go, but I'd like to stay the night as I'm sure we're gonna be going on past 11PM and that's the ****ed minor curfew...blarg..

eet

Smash Ace
well i get off work at 9 on june 1st, so who wants to do a rr and leave eets spot to beat everyone at the end (again)? and since june 2nd is the next day, what say we all leave for the june 2nd tourny together from kyles?

Jackets

Smash Rookie
sigh summer school is going to suck im not going to make the dibbz tounry. i might be invisble for the next 8 weeks so im not going to be able to do ****.

but since june first is my birthday im going to try to atleast make that one so ill be able to meet all the new people :S
dibbz tourney? =O

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
no i couldn't go to dibbz i have a stupid orientation on saturday for Summer school YAYA but ima go to kyle's tourney instead

sex kick ftw

Top Bottom