• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
The secret to improvement in smash is to play a variety of players who challenge you in different ways.. If he's not playing the best smashers of city A this weekend, he's playing the best smashers of city B. It also doesn't hurt to limit your experience to 1 character who is easy to use, such as Marth; that way...all your development is centralled around a solid characer.
and that is why kyle is the man for playing this game less than a year, but i'm all really trying to imply is that my mom is a man.

Sudai

Stuff here
That's awesome Zack! XD

Elvis is cheating on me with you guys though.... : ( I'm gonna have to 4stock him for that....

So did anyone see today's smash update? Oh mah gawd! You have to recoverz! Orz!

Entreri

Smash Cadet
While my edgegaurd isn't getting much better I find myself getting the low percentage tippers off of fairs more.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
thats because the noobs havent learned the power tech. its a new move i just created. ill show you how to play this game kyle.
i think we should have a weekly smash tech topic.
this week it will be side stepping. discuss!

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
thats cuz cyphus is just plain awsome......

dammit i wanna play someone good so i can show u that u suck at the game compared to me

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
oh ya i got a new main now and im better with this character than any other one. Its like when ken discovered how good marth was. Once i get used to playing pros i think ill quickly get really good. plus ive had like 2 years knowledge with the game so I think im pretty educated. like my only problem is execution like anybody can be like super pro when there playing there friends at home. But like the really good people know how to play in tournaments. and the more experience u have the better u get its kinda like a waste of time to put so much time into a stupid game and still lose. My main goal now is to have fun while im playing if im not having fun im not gonna play. yaa i think when brawl comes out like melee will het new and fun again melee's like so old its hard to still have fun playing it.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
reguardless, im still awesome in the art of weee, and the banshee call. in other words, im awesome.

Sudai

Stuff here
OH MY ****ING GOD I LOVE SAKURAI!!!

We can use the cube controller in brawl! **** YEAH!!

*curses caps and word filter because he knows both are gonna bite him on this post*

I think this is -the first- update on Smash Dojo since the new site launched that has been useful

Sudai

Stuff here
Freddy said similar, not exactly the same~ :p (Don't try to repute that, I just checked...lol Page 348 if you're curious)

Chances are, the controls for Brawl will be extremely close to the same as Melee when using the Cube controller, but you're used to that much already. So if the physics are the same (which I'm guessing there won't be a big change considering the used the Melee engine as the base for the Brawl engine) then WD has a high chance of remaining. SHFFL'ing will still be there as they kept L-canceling from 64 to melee and I doubt they'd take out fast falling after intentionally putting it in melee and it not breaking anything. Character specific techs are bound to change I'm sure, but that's expected.

What else would make it dissimilar to fighting in melee? Mindgames are still going to be there so the experience from Melee will help. All we're really getting at is that your experience in Melee will help you get an advantage at the begininng of brawl, so why not take advantage of it and strengthen said experience?

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Nicknyte figured out the codes on my action replay. Giga Bowser wasn't so tough afterall for Marth.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
That's the first thing I thought of when he said that. Next was Shikamaru and Asuma.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
nah im awesome, plus go seems like a really awesome game. but like i just found the anime like 2 days ago and i didnt watch it until like last night? idk my point is that there are too many puppies being shot in the dark.

im awesome again.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I think the NO crew is getting together today at Dibbz. Cyphus and Lee might show up too. Give me a call if you want to ride in with me.

Sudai

Stuff here
Urg, I totally would but I'd fall asleep because I had to wake up at 6AM today for the ****ed ACT.................................................................... x.x

I need to go to DIBBz more.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
as usual Lee thinks he'd rather not go..i want to though. john is gonna call ricky to see if they can gimme a few bucks for driving there. I mean..half the time i do go pick ray and john up, so spotting me for gas is the least they could do, i think.

i rly wanna smash, but i'm totally broke and stuff..so w/e.

Top Bottom