• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yea, i deffinately redeemed myself from last time at Dibbz. My Doc and Ice were both spot on for the most part and i clearly beat everyone more than they beat me. Looks like my Doc and Ice are fair game versus john's marth now. With Ice, i beat his marth on FD and Yoshi, but lost on Battlefield. With Doc, i think we both won and lost one on both FD and Stadium. Otherwise my doc 2 stocked his falco twice on FD, and my Ice beat the crap outta pretty much everything. Like, my ice just keep getting better...

Setsuma's falco has these shizwiz moments where he shine-dances around your shield and its awesome, but after he's done the crazy techstuff...he's just like back to normal, lol. His mom is also a man. He accepted the mom-man-match cuz i agreed to buy him cigarettes + i let him smoke in my car. So the curse has let me.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
yeah, im awesome.. but yeah, as far as dibbz went for me, it was better than the last time, i took ricky's fox on FD like 3 times, first one he beat me, secound was a close match but i won, and the last match i had with him was a two stock. also i 3-2 and stocked both DJ and DM with gannon. me and juju's matches were really close but he won all of them. and i still have yet to touch cyphus, although he did almost lose to my fox with his ice on FD

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
OR HAS IT?!?

wow. thats beautiful.
but the most touching part of it, is that you used the correct IceClimbers colors i use...:(
i mean, i can only assume the curse is over..i don't plan on looking at my mother's crotch anytime soon...

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
man freddy, your mom is such a man it's horrible.
yeah dj suks and i dont know who dm is but im sure hes no good also.
for like 2 days swf wouldnt let me log in. how dumb. i hate ice climbers.

Sudai

Stuff here
So...if anyone actually wants to play some GO, I found a client that lets you play online and just like...message me on AIM or something and I'll give you the link.

Also...we should smash today.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol

I haven't played go in so long. Since I was like 10 or something >_>

And Freddy's right. Brawl is similar to Melee. And the fact that the wiimote is positioned the way it is and the fact they recommend you to use the GCN controller is more than enough proof of that.

Sudai

Stuff here
I don't think it could be comfortable using the sideways wii-mote to play as there's no joystick and I don't think there's enough buttons anyway...lol

Sudai

Stuff here
Freddy, pain6 one of yours. It's not that hard and a bit cheaper. :p

I wish I knew RAM..First tournament I went to was the last I had even heard of the FL guys coming here. : (

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I don't see how there aren't enough buttons. And I'm pretty sure Nintendo's going to allow you to customize what buttons you want or don't want to use. But just looking at it, 1,2 are the standard attack buttons, D-pad acts as the controls, depending on how hard you press determines if the character jumps or not, trigger can be used to shield/airdodge, and grab is the A button.

And the rumble thing is just a lame statement Sakurai released to cover his ***. If the gaming world found out that Nintendo was going to create a new game with controls that are more suited for the GCN rather than their purportedly revolutionary WIImote which is supposed to be so universally adaptive for all types of people, then Nintendo will receive a lot of harsh criticisms. If they were going to create a system whose reliant on standard controllers, then why didn't they just create an updated Gamecube rather than investing so much money on a gimmicky device? Easiest way for Nintendo to deflect such criticisms is to make sure that every controller works.

And how well each of the different controllers work isn't something they'll directly address. Instead they'll say something dumb like, "try all of them and the best one that suits you is the one for you" when the game is actually catered to be played with the GCN controller. So in the end, the change in gameplay will be minimal.

Besides, same physics engine as melee means that things like wavedashing has to be kept in, since wavedashing is Nintendo's way of solving players accidentally ghosting through the stage. Instead, during the airdodge, the character's momentum doesn't push it beyond the stage but allows it to slide across surfaces.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
so i need to have some sex, im tired of all this non-sex, i dunno i think its the only thing that can cure depresion, i dunno i dont feel like going to look for a girl i should just be able to like order one or sumtihng, i mean sure i would like a relationship but like im not in the right circumstances to do so....... i just want someone to like give me a job and a wife just cuz thats how its been my whole life my parents were like go to school and i was like ok and then they were like do this and i was like ok.... so now what the *** am i suppose to do...... i guess have sex then like get attached to a girl and then like u have to provide for them and i dunno but like all i know know whatver ive been doing the past 20 years hasnt prepared me at all for this.... so like what the hell, life is stupid

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
it is said there are 2 paths to immediate (albeit short-term) boosts of self-esteem.
Getting A$S, and kicking A$S.
i suggest u go for the first. its rly not that complicated if u make it out to be a simple, innocent, indulgent, noone-has-to-know-about thing w/ the girl. That way u can skip all the bull **** afterward...not that i'm a pro w/ girls, but i find the secret to girls is confidence, and the secret to confidence is not giving a ****. OR alcohol totally makes you more temp conifident..cuz its an scapegoat for any mistakes you might (you can always blame on being drunk) Find a party, get tipsy, don't give a **** about anything, don't try to make these plans and rules...just walk up and just be like w/e.

OMFG, that rilely boss remix is the best things my ears have heard in a looooooooooooooong time.
RIDELY for brawl..i knew it :O

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
alright so i figured it out parents were like alright ur gonna go to this place for like 18 years and there gonna like try to teach u some ****..... and im like y????? theyre like i dunno cuz thats what our parents did to us...... hmm ok i guess i mean i dont really see the point in thatshouldnt i like figure out some more stuff about the world and stuff...... no no were just gonna like group u with other people ur age and yall are all gonna like learn stuff and depending on how their parents rasied therye kids is gonna affect how they influence u(ya thats where all the problems start) ......

then parents r like we we already made it into the world so like we dont really care about u, but like u figure it out........................ well ya but like what if im learning all this stuff and i dont even know whta i want to do cuz i like havent actually experinced the world yet and all being in this place 18 years has done the exact opposite of what its suppose to, like now i see the world in a different way then i would have if i would have known what the world actually was....................................uhhh ya well ur pretty screwed then but ya welcome to adulthood

alright i mean that was a pretty wierd way of doing thigs not the way i would have done them but i guess thats how life is suppose to go

Sudai

Stuff here
Ken, is your AIM profile set to buddies only? Added you but you're not showing up despite being online on smashboards. :p

Unwise Sudai
If for some reason you do have it set like that~ :p

Sudai

Stuff here
Thought some of you might get a kick out of this... *cough* Wonder if Ken'll see this before he comes over tomorrow. XP

Ken Alleman says:
my aim is being.. what's the word
Ken Alleman says:
yeah, gay
Unwise Sudai:
Careful with that word, there's a member of our group that's bi. :p

RAM

Smash Lord
I miss you too Taylor you're too sexy for this world man. Maybe some Louisiana peeps will come to Ltec 2 on July the 7th! If I can still make it you could house with me three days befor the tourney for practice and the day before we can all leave as a group.

Don't worry Taylor Most of the times I'm ignored on the boards anyway. no respect for elders or elders that play Low tiers is the anwser to this problem.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ken is pro. Dash Attack > DAir combo ftw.

Ken = Asian that plays Marth! Zohmahgawd!

Bossman, me and Ken might go over tomorrow or something.

Freddy's mom is a man.

I'm goin eat some pizza.

Top Bottom