• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
lol, couldnt outrun the cops?
I was going to the midnight release of Tron and I was running late because I had to finish a school project. I was speeding so I could make it in time and, low and behold, there was a cop there.

The ONE time I speed since my last ticket, there's a cop there. I can never get a break. >.<

It was 78 in a 65. The ticket is around $200.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Not sure why you bought Okami if you didn't like oriental themes... o.o But it is a deep game with a great plot. What makes Okami so masterful is its unique graphics, storyline, and oriental theme of fighting... if you were looking for another traditional fighting sans plot game, this isn't one of them.

Though I will say, even if you don't care for the art and theme, it does have several complicated battles that take you some time to finish. It's definitely not a game you'll finish in a couple days.
Lol, I didn't buy it. Pirating Wii games is easy peasy. I'm VERY huge about games having a good plot, so if it has a great plot then I'm probably going to like it. But Oriental themes have gotten stale for me, I've played WAY too many orientally themed games to the point where it has become a turn off. Like I said, I'm going to play it at some point. I wouldn't just put the game away without giving it a chance.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Curlz u douche, that wasn't my original post, u edited it! Also who ever doesn't have Bad Company Vietnam, needs to get it. Even IGN gave it a better score than the original game.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Not sure why you bought Okami if you didn't like oriental themes... o.o But it is a deep game with a great plot. What makes Okami so masterful is its unique graphics, storyline, and oriental theme of fighting... if you were looking for another traditional fighting sans plot game, this isn't one of them.

Though I will say, even if you don't care for the art and theme, it does have several complicated battles that take you some time to finish. It's definitely not a game you'll finish in a couple days.
The art looked nice until I played it and it hurt my brain for some reason. Dunno why, my eyes are ******** sometimes.

My girlfriend, actually. :]
No seriously who is it?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i got okami last christmas, but had to put it down after 5 hours. its a little too slow for my taste. they overly-explain and drag out every point of the game, when all i want to do is run around and be awesome.

'V'

Smash Lord

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
the contortion one. definitely. the other one isnt even that weird.

ChKn

Smash Ace
whats the story behind that cuz it's hilarious
Norman Smiley is my name. I once wrestled a shark and a Canadian. I am a black old man that competed in pro wrestling. My usage of my hips made me popular with crowds in arenas filled with no more than a few thousand people. Their roars filled my bones with joy.

I watch pro wrestling lol. You can see the Spike TV logo on the bottom right corner of the gif.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i think he just means old school wrestling.

oh, ninja'd. good thing he didnt try to get me with the baptist king

Top Bottom