• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
^^obv

Speaking of gift cards, I got $20 at taco bell, an $25 at rockets. I like free money.

Sudai

Stuff here
I think it's funny if that's all Curlz's parents got him. Mine got me a **** load more and he's supposed to be 'rich.' We're only a middle class family. :p

Hyro

Smash Lord
I got $200...a jacket...another jacket...and beats by dre :D

yall make me feel broke...er realize im broke lol

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
D

Deleted member

i dont know if yall should be bragging that you're spoiled.

im such a buzz kill.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
If I wanted I could've gotten about 5+ games, but I just decided to ask for money for my Cotton Bowl trip, my birthday is next month so I'll just get that stuff then.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I got a new camera. That was the extent of it. :p

The older you get the less Christmas rocks.
i get more and more awesome stuff every year. the older wiggins gets, the more depressed about christmas he becomes.

where the hell is pickles? i want to know if he got more legos and stuff.

Sudai

Stuff here
i think it has more to do with your parents than your interests.
I just meant in the sense that a bunch of new stuff usually comes out around christmas time. At which point being a comp nerds make Christmas enthusiasm dip as you get older at first, but then increase once you stop caring about getting presents.

PS: If takes material things to make you happy on christmas, something is wrong. (And yes, I have gone christmas with **** for gifts due to money, so I do know what it feels like).

Edit: Last line directed at everyone in general. Don't want TayTay to think this is an attack on him since I just quoted him.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yeah, one year, we donated the money that we wouldve spent on gifts to the poor.

i would rather give a gift to someone i know.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I thought that everyone naturally starts to get less at Christmas. I could never imagine getting over $100 worth in gifts at my age and I'm just 18. I didn't get anything from my parents, and some of my relatives even told me "This is the last year you're getting stuff." Yall folks are lucky.

That said, there was a christmas party at my house so I'm pretty content with the leftover gumbo that I can om nom at my leisure.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
lolobama.

Last christmas i was to suprised. 500 dollars. I was truley lucky that time.
I was like
WAT

christmas b4 that was lol
I got sonic unleashed and Tales of symphonia 2 that time.
2 very unsexy games.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
HA. that christmas sounds like it sucked.

the only thing i was upset about (and i wasnt even upset because of the sheer awesomeness of my other presents) was that i didnt get sonic colors. which i heard was really cool.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I got sonic unleashed and Tales of symphonia 2 that time.
Oh God. That game is such a disgrace. Instead of of just making a new Tales they got lazy and decided to bank off the success of ToS. The two games have absolutely nothing in common, and the only good thing about it was Galdeshiem. Every time I think of the fact that I played that game twice I feel like a wh0re.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Whatever game or accessory that I want they get. If they nvr asked or Dk what to get they just buy something assuming that I'll like it.
Now I understand it's the thought that counts but I'll be honest, if you Dk what to get me then just give me money or gift cards instead. Atleast then you know your money won't go wasted on something I wont like or use. Not to sound douchey, but it technically is more cost efficient.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'll hold you to that. Cuz I was playing earlier and the the graphics and lame oriental theme gave me a headache. I'll give it another chance at some point.
It did the same thing to me coincidentally enough...
Not sure why you bought Okami if you didn't like oriental themes... o.o But it is a deep game with a great plot. What makes Okami so masterful is its unique graphics, storyline, and oriental theme of fighting... if you were looking for another traditional fighting sans plot game, this isn't one of them.

Though I will say, even if you don't care for the art and theme, it does have several complicated battles that take you some time to finish. It's definitely not a game you'll finish in a couple days.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Not sure why you bought Okami if you didn't like oriental themes... o.o But it is a deep game with a great plot. What makes Okami so masterful is its unique graphics, storyline, and oriental theme of fighting... if you were looking for another traditional fighting sans plot game, this isn't one of them.
umad? neither of them mentioned anything about the actual gameplay. what makes you think thats what they are lookiing for? they said graphics were annoying.

also, buying games? :rotfl:

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz who is the attractive girl in ur avy?
My girlfriend, actually. :]

I got two ear infections. =D. . . . . . . . . . . .D=
Don't worry......me too. :[

I think it's funny if that's all Curlz's parents got him. Mine got me a **** load more and he's supposed to be 'rich.' We're only a middle class family. :p
Altogether I got about $580. I put half of it towards savings for Genesis 2 and Warped Tour '11. The rest I used to pay off another speeding ticket I got and then I spent the rest on Yugioh Cards, clothes, and more shoes. :3

Top Bottom