• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
so, ive never played that new naruto:gnt but ill MM you in it.

also lol brawl went one season at mlg? ...what a pos game. can we all just play melee now? (oh wait, thats what we do)

and roni you need to jus come back to br again, lol

Is anyone else not doing shit for christmas? I'm just not going to my extended familys get together - too lazy, dont care, not gonna do anything there. Yay holiday spirit

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm gonna be playing goldeneye and all day. I'd hang out with ya, Eric, but I lost my other wii remote.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'm going through this phase where I want to expand my gaming horizon. All my life I've played mostly only Nintendo's major franchises, so I'm exploring out to some other games. Just finished MGS: Twin Snakes. It was alright, but I wouldn't call it amazing. Need to buy a ps2, hack it, then play the other MGS's. Now I'm about to play Okami.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
How can everyone pull the "I told you so" card when the major reason MLG dropped Brawl occurred because there were too many other larger tournaments that pulled attendance away from MLG ones? Sounds like they're salty. lol

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
How can everyone pull the "I told you so" card when the major reason MLG dropped Brawl occurred because there were too many other larger tournaments that pulled attendance away from MLG ones? Sounds like they're salty. lol
Because they're in that "I know it all cuz I hate Brawl" stage. Anyone could've predicted this so its really no reason to be like "I called it" or "I told you so."

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Is anyone else not doing shit for christmas? I'm just not going to my extended familys get together - too lazy, dont care, not gonna do anything there. Yay holiday spirit
Lmfao. I'm not doing anything much either, just visiting my mom's. I stopped doing most of the typical Christmas stuff years ago.

Now I'm about to play Okami.
Get ready for one of the best games ever made. :o

'V'

Smash Lord
Because they're in that "I know it all cuz I hate Brawl" stage. Anyone could've predicted this so its really no reason to be like "I called it" or "I told you so."
More like Nintendo never supported MLG smash ever since the Melee days. And why would they for a game that was never meant to be competitive anyway? The game makes more than enough money on its own.

Plus some actions from the community helped to give it a bad rep, as well. The M2K/ADHD splitting thing and something about a Doritos stand... I couldn't predict it would be those things, but I figured some form of drama would happen. It always does.

Didin't expect it to go for just one season, though. I predicted two.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'm going through this phase where I want to expand my gaming horizon. All my life I've played mostly only Nintendo's major franchises, so I'm exploring out to some other games. Just finished MGS: Twin Snakes. It was alright, but I wouldn't call it amazing. Need to buy a ps2, hack it, then play the other MGS's. Now I'm about to play Okami.
The best game ever made has to be Eternal Sonata. Its a Japanese Action-Adventure-Role-Playing-First-Person-Shooter. You can get it on the 360 or the PS3. Just look up reviews for it.

Edit: So since we don't have an in-state tourny until January 22nd, does anyone want to go to OoS tourny? Oh Snap is coming up as well as Hobo XX probably the first weekend in January.

ChKn

Smash Ace
The community will survive with the exclusion of MLG from the circuits.

If the BBRC isn't finished with their ruleset by the beginning of January(8thish), I'll just switch over to the LOST ruleset from the past few months. I'd rather give the people coming two weeks notice or so.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Get ready for one of the best games ever made. :o
I'll hold you to that. Cuz I was playing earlier and the the graphics and lame oriental theme gave me a headache. I'll give it another chance at some point.

The best game ever made has to be Eternal Sonata. Its a Japanese Action-Adventure-Role-Playing-First-Person-Shooter. You can get it on the 360 or the PS3. Just look up reviews for it.
Sounds like Tales of Symphonia, which I love. I've been thinking about this game for awhile, but I've been holding off because I'd have to buy it. I'm sticking to PC, Wii, and GC games atm because I can get those free.

Best game I've played recently is Bioshock.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I'll hold you to that. Cuz I was playing earlier and the the graphics and lame oriental theme gave me a headache. I'll give it another chance at some point.
It did the same thing to me coincidentally enough...

I already claimed the best at custom robo in this thread.

check it out
I'll fuck you in the ass in some custom robo.

Savon

Smash Ace
I got back into playing super mario galaxy 2. HOLY EFFIN **** THAT GAME MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM GOING ON A MAGICAL ADVENTURE THAT CANNOT BE SPOILED BY ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD!!

Basically it is exactly how I felt when I first played Robot Unicorn Attack.

I might play OoT if I can get over my disinterest in Zelda games. They just don't interest me and I don't know why.

Savon

Smash Ace
The "I've-been-gaming-much-longer-than-you" position. Then there's the fact that you like "that" game.

That is such a stupid way of looking at it.

"I've-been-listening-to-music-much-longer-than-you"
"I've-been-watching-movies-much-longer-than-you"

That is such an old person way of looking at it. Doing something for a long time does not instantly give you authority over quality compared to other people who have not been doing something as long.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
Im knocked up on mega man games.
<3
Mega man da bess

oh and rpgs

Tales of destiny
tales of symphonia
tales of phantasia
fire emblems
xenogears
final fantasy 1-8
lufia 1 and 2
Arc rise fantasia
phantasy star 1
phantasy star 3
Earthbound
Mother 3
Earthbound zero

Mega man mah boo tho (CheW)

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
That is such a stupid way of looking at it.

"I've-been-listening-to-music-much-longer-than-you"
"I've-been-watching-movies-much-longer-than-you"

That is such an old person way of looking at it. Doing something for a long time does not instantly give you authority over quality compared to other people who have not been doing something as long.
Music and movies are different from games. Can't use the same logic with them. But of course, that's something you learn from experience.

Top Bottom