• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

one day you will play a game that i play and you will know how it feels to be dominated by my hand.

D

Deleted member

no, you should do these things before you come. i own my house and im trying to keep it out of the danger zone. a few beers wouldnt be a big deal though

r0ni

Smash Cadet
subi, come see me soon, bring eric and lemon haze, and we should find a way to get cyphus involed because hes better than alot of you <3

smash related-(suprised right?) no brawl in mlg....this game is so bi. like it really is. i love it, but only against certain people, who play , not run. its just a bad game. although i aint hatin cuz i do like it, im being real......and high. but anyways it shouldnt be in there. MELEE on the other hand should, cuz it aint gay.....and neither am i.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
subi, come see me soon, bring eric and lemon haze, and we should find a way to get cyphus involed because hes better than alot of you <3

smash related-(suprised right?) no brawl in mlg....this game is so bi. like it really is. i love it, but only against certain people, who play , not run. its just a bad game. although i aint hatin cuz i do like it, im being real......and high. but anyways it shouldnt be in there. MELEE on the other hand should, cuz it aint gay.....and neither am i.

Hey, you still have the same number? Hang out with us sometime!

Top Bottom