• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
gtfo with that Nexus logo

also:

This message is hidden because pickle962 is on your ignore list.
You're either Nexus or against us!
Don't tell me you're one of the little kiddies in the Cenation who cried when he lost.
On second thought, that may be Pickles...

ChKn

Smash Ace
I just got home lol.

Eh Cena won't turn heel until Wrestlemania. He's still super over with the fans as a babyface(really he had 1 hour of RAW centered around him last night). The Nexus is maybe worth more with the continuation of the storyline now.

They should really be pushing Brian Danielson or Kaval more. Like really wtf was up with Brian getting his *** kicked by Sheamus after getting put over the night before?

Savon

Smash Ace
I just got home lol.

Eh Cena won't turn heel until Wrestlemania. He's still super over with the fans as a babyface(really he had 1 hour of RAW centered around him last night). The Nexus is maybe worth more with the continuation of the storyline now.

They should really be pushing Brian Danielson or Kaval more. Like really wtf was up with Brian getting his *** kicked by Sheamus after getting put over the night before?
I stopped watching wrestling when I came to the realization that it is a soap opera for men/rednecks.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Nah. Cena will be heel soon enough. Orton is becoming the new Cena. WWE creative is horrible btw, which is why Sheamus did that.

Also would u rather watch a sappy love story or see someone go through a table?

ChKn

Smash Ace
6th for ran.

Orton isn't getting over with the fans like he did a month back. They gave him the title way too late. WWE Creative does suck tho lol.

Cena needs to be his old school heel, but the PG rating is horrible for that. They need to get past that(hopefully after November).

TNA is getting so much better lol. Steady increase in ratings. They need Hass and Benjamin in there to face MCMG, Beer Money, and Gen Me.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hey guys! Who can't wait for wrestling on SyFy?!?! Honestly. It's the sci-fi channel. Wrestling?

'V'

Smash Lord
This message is hidden because pickle962 is on your ignore list.

Yeah, I'm late, but I was too busy winning a little money at Poker tonight. =P

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Hey guys! Who can't wait for wrestling on SyFy?!?! Honestly. It's the sci-fi channel. Wrestling?
Just goes to show you how big and long wrestling has been coming up. I don't care when people bash it, I've watched it since childhood and it's something that's just...still there.

@ChKn, the Non-PG days are over and considering that the CEO of the company is now running for Senate, turning it back to the way it used to be would only be bad for her. PG now gives them more sponsors, more fans(though a lot of em are kids), sales, money, etc.

@Jio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocKKLhfrOpc&feature=related

Hyro

Smash Lord
**** are yall nominating for. He doesn't needa be nominated he just fills out an app if he feels like it lol

And pickles you're not on my ignore last! But I'm not gonna reply to your posts so I don't look bad. Oh and if I see you at voodoo don't say anything to me cuz I won't reply.

Haha reptar'd

Curlz

Smash Lord
I nominate Ran anyway. Lol.

Pickles, I didn't put you on my ignore list either, just shut the **** up please. :]

I bought my pass for MLG already. **** yeah! xD

Hyro

Smash Lord

Pickles, I didn't put you on my ignore list either, just shut the **** up please. :]

not for sale yet..?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Dang Hyro, I didn't know you were in yet ANOTHER combo video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpPBq9TMxr4#t=4m0s

Get ***** fahget
LOL!!!! It was a Ganon too! What a basic.
...notice the red toon link portrait. Oh and the not black toon link. Oh and the fact that I've never played him. Oh and the fact that other toon links use my tag.

AKA that's not me.

...get ***** ***hetz

go get outplaced by a yoshi more you main switcher, falco ain't gonna stop that

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Yo yo! Still lookin for set-ups for SBB64, I'm positive we'll have Brawl so that's no biggie for me. I'm actually feeling pretty good about the turnout for the return of CI Monthlies. Which I will gladly run every month once we decide which Saturday it should be ran. Every second? Every third?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty

You sure about that? Dallas passes don't go on sale until 6PM here. You may have bought a DC pass...

...notice the red toon link portrait. Oh and the not black toon link. Oh and the fact that I've never played him. Oh and the fact that other toon links use my tag.

AKA that's not me.

...get ***** ***hetz

go get outplaced by a yoshi more you main switcher, falco ain't gonna stop that
You still lost to a Ganon, anyway, iirc...

Why u mad tho?

ChKn

Smash Ace
@ChKn, the Non-PG days are over and considering that the CEO of the company is now running for Senate, turning it back to the way it used to be would only be bad for her. PG now gives them more sponsors, more fans(though a lot of em are kids), sales, money, etc.
It'll be back once the ratings dip low enough. Get ready for next weeks rating to dip slightly. Vikings vs. Jets = ****ing awesome game.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Top Bottom