• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lonely Island Mafia- Town Wins!

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Interesting.....just noticed Mexican hasn't been on in a bit, didn't even vote either.....

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I do agree with the mafioso jungle on one thing for sure, we don't want to let today go entirely to waste quick-lynching him. I think when he is lynched our path for tomorrow should be relatively clear, but I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the questions I asked yesterday, as well as one more.

When tomorrow comes, after lynching jungle, and assuming he flips mafia(safe assumption), who do you feel is next in line as scum?

I also would like to hear from MBJ. Similarly, any other cops(with the godfather I expect we don't only have a paranoid one) who have I would say at least 2 innos on live players may as well claim, and if we have a watcher who was on tom and got anyone other than xsy and jungle visiting him, may as well claim as that may be our other mafia. Long story short, we're close enough to endgame if you have anything useful make sure it's outted today so we are able to use it if you were planned to die tonight.

smashman90

Smash Lord
When tomorrow comes, after lynching jungle, and assuming he flips mafia(safe assumption), who do you feel is next in line as scum?
Personally, I believe that it will come down to either Xsy, Rockin, and you, Mentos.

Xsy- Because of his claim and the fact that Omis is his "father". That makes him look suspicious.

Rockin and Mentos: Because one of you has to be lying and we still haven't resolved this Jizzing claim thing. If Rockin is a mafia roleblocker then it would explain him claiming that he jizzed Jungle. If Rockin is a town Roleblocker, then we know that Mentos is lying. Now it seems like that if Rockin is lynched then we'll figure out Mentos' true alignment. But the thing is that, if he is the last surviving mafia member then we'll have nobody to roleblock him. Mentos, if you're not telling us something about your role then you better mention it to us now.

I also would like to hear from MBJ. Similarly, any other cops(with the godfather I expect we don't only have a paranoid one) who have I would say at least 2 innos on live players may as well claim, and if we have a watcher who was on tom and got anyone other than xsy and jungle visiting him, may as well claim as that may be our other mafia. Long story short, we're close enough to endgame if you have anything useful make sure it's outted today so we are able to use it if you were planned to die tonight.
Agreed. Nix, if you got any info useful to us because of your role, then you better tell us now. Same goes for you, MBJ. And if MBJ doesn't post by Friday then I'm gonna ask Hando to prod him. And he better give me a name claim at least. If he has any info that could be useful to us, then he better tell us now before we lynch Jungle.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
To answer your question smashman, there is nothing extra about my role. It's essentially like having a nurse in a game with no doc to make a townie feel special when having no effective roleXD But yeah, essentially I'm just a vanilla townie with a slight influence on flavor, nothing more.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
The more I think about this, the more I think Xsy is also mafia....You say your the son of the mafia godfather we just killed, and claimed in your role that its very hard to please him....so how in the world would you being town, the exact OPPOSITE of your father, please him in anyway?

The way I see it, is that you could somehow be a mafia "cop" in that you see everyone as guilty in order to get them lynched.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
My IQ just dropped by atleast 8 points from that....But that doesn't give much into Xsy's character....son of the mafia godfather that did bad things, but in the end, ended up killing himself.....However, if Handy DID literally give each character from The 'Bu the same "role" as they had in the show, then it makes Xsy's claim as a paranoid cop slightly suspicious.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nix- I can't say I'm sure about xsy, but right now I'm inclined to believe his paranoid cop claim. I was looking at the numbers earlier, and I would say 3 mafia is most likely. We've had two indies already, and add that to 3 mafia and we have five anti-town roles. 1/3 of the total seems a pretty solid amount.

Flowing from that, since I know Rockin did NOT roleblock jungle, I would say that those two comprise our remaining scum. If that's the case, xsy would be town.

However, there are other possibilities. We could have an extra maf, or there's the possibility that rockin is town.(Only 1 explanation would fit that idea.) Long story short, I'm not sure on xsy, but if I think according to best odds, he would be town.

Regardless, I feel we should have one mislynch remaining, and with a 99% likelihood, we are lynching a scum by the end of the day. If that 1% holds true, we'll see what we come up with, but assuming he flips maf, we're in exceptionally good shape.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Nix- I can't say I'm sure about xsy, but right now I'm inclined to believe his paranoid cop claim. I was looking at the numbers earlier, and I would say 3 mafia is most likely. We've had two indies already, and add that to 3 mafia and we have five anti-town roles. 1/3 of the total seems a pretty solid amount.
I somewhat want to believe that Xsy is town, but everything about him just seems to point to Mafia/Anti-Town. Kinda puts me in a hard spot, y'know?

Flowing from that, since I know Rockin did NOT roleblock jungle, I would say that those two comprise our remaining scum. If that's the case, xsy would be town.
One little problem Mentos, if we lynch Rockin and he turns out to be a townie then you know that you're gonna be the target for the next day most likely.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know smash, I'm really hoping that my off chance thought on the only way to have us both be town isn't the case. It's a role I wouldn't put it past Hando to put in, but also one that I would highly guess against. However, if that WAS the case, jungle made an extreme gambit claiming blocked like he did, as he wouldn't have known he was supposed to be. Really it's a very off chance, I'm just leaving the possibility open in case hando surprises me.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
That's right...I did forget that there were 2 **** claims the other day.....although its still a possibility that your a independent mentos (fool anyone?) and rockin really DID **** jungle

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I actually thought about not revealing my role at all, for obvious reasons. But I figured that being dishonest, lying about it, or just being secretive about it would be more scummy than just laying it out there for everyone to see. So I just put it out there. You can't always rely on characters classifying their alignment, you know?

It was risky for me to do it, but unless I had something to hide, I really didn't see the point in hiding it. I'm pretty much a vanilla townie. As I said in my other post, I have no idea why I'm a cop.

Until then, we just need to wait for Mexican BJ's report... seriously, where is that guy?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
No clue, he didn't vote on the last day....and im beginning to wonder if he is even a PR role seeing as that night went by relatively fast.

Handorin

Smash Hero
MBJ hasn't logged on since Tuesday. If he doesn't post or acknowledge me by tomorrow night, he will be replaced.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
it's SO FUNNY how little planning there is if you lynch wrong today. I laugh. :D

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fact of the matter is, we don't need to plan for if we lynch wrong today, because we aren't lynching wrong. There is pretty much no way for you to be town at this point. You weren't blocked last night, yet our most important townie was killed, not you. If you were really doc, you would have been on Tom, and the kill couldn't have happened. Mafia would have known you would be on Tom, and not even tried to kill him, going after you instead.

Honestly, there is about a .01% chance you flip town, and if that were to happen, it wouldn't matter if we planned for it today, because we have less info than we would have tomorrow after discussion. Also, if you haven't noticed we've been talking about plans for when you flip scum, which is what will happen and what we need to be worrying about. Good job trying to divert the town from what it should be focusing on though.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think today has gone on a relatively good amount of time, but let's give it another day at least to see if anyone has anything to bring up beforehand.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I think today has gone on a relatively good amount of time, but let's give it another day at least to see if anyone has anything to bring up beforehand.
Thing is, I think everyone brought up everything. Only one missing from the group is Mexican, and we're not sure where he is atm.

Top Bottom