• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lonely Island Mafia- Town Wins!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's true, pretty much everyone but MBJ has brought up their ideas, and tomorrow we'll have a bit more info to work with. So, I guess I'll add my

Vote:Junglefever

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
vote: jungle

Don't really need that vote =P but it makes me feel useful!

Handorin

Smash Hero
After the morning shock of losing their beloved President, the town went back to the scheduled events for the day on Zargon. Everyone looked forward to the featured event: Space Bike Stunts.

Rod Kimble, the famed stuntman, was up next.
As we pan our camera to the left, we can see that his girlfriend tried to get to the end platform.
"I HAVE to see my boyfriend when he gets finished!"
"Ma'm, it's potentially really dangerous", says the guard
"So is this," replies his girlfriend, and then she kicks him in the crotch and runs past.

Rod revs his engine, and goes up the first ramp.
His girlfriend gets excited and moves to get a better view, but her skirt gets caught on a doodad.
Oh snapz, there is no gravity. It seems we forgot.
Rod just keeps going and smashes into the bottom of the jumbotron and knocks out its anti-gravity system.
And there goes the jumbotron, right over the end platform where everyone would have twice the view.
Rod's girlfriend notices she is caught, and tries to run away, but it unsuccessful and is crushed with her boyfriend.

Upon clearing the wreckage, it is noticed that it is in fact two of the town members. Or was it two?

Junglefever, aka Rod Kimble from Hotrod (Town Villager and Lover), and Rockin, aka the Club Girl from **** in my Pants (Mafia Hooker and Lover), have died a horrible death.

Attention all athletes, there have been minor scheduling adjustments:
Space disk is totally canceled.
Space swords is totally canceled.
Space luge is also canceled.
And other events are pending.

Everyone returns to their junior suites. But the mafia will return. We can't really enforce a curfew as there is no light or sound. Just one of the many problems of hosting a sporting event in space.

Night actions due by Monday.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's the next day, and your alarm goes off... you only hear a bit of it before you wake up enough to turn it off:

The next day
My alarm goes off
And I **** in my pants

Open my window and a breeze rolls in
And I **** in my pants

You roll over and notice two people were dead. One was a stinking ninja, and one was a fire man. I guess they aren't so bad.

Nix, aka Bret Banks from the 'Bu, the town vig has died.
and MexicanBJ, the replacement of a replacement who also goes inactive, has been mod killed.

It's the final day. Make it count. Good luck to everyone. It takes 2/3 to lynch.

P.S. As you can see, I was pretty lazy about doing flavor. >_>

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
First of all, holy **** at both the night and day results. 3 town, 1 mafia. Kind of a bad trade off. Lucky for me, it makes the final day much easier for me in terms of scumhunting. Smashman is the real T-Pain, so I'd might as well get this out of the way.

Vote: Mentos

Despite my easy hunting, it's a bit harder for me when it comes to defending myself. I'm the son of a dead Mafia, and I honestly don't know how I can prove anything-- I only have my word, which as I've said already, doesn't hold much water. :(

What I've noticed about our friend Mentos though, was his overeager attitude to get Jungle lynched. I know Tom said to vote immediately, and I even ended up hammering Jungle, so once again, I'm not doing much better than he is, but take a look at this.

Fact of the matter is, we don't need to plan for if we lynch wrong today, because we aren't lynching wrong. There is pretty much no way for you to be town at this point. You weren't blocked last night, yet our most important townie was killed, not you. If you were really doc, you would have been on Tom, and the kill couldn't have happened. Mafia would have known you would be on Tom, and not even tried to kill him, going after you instead.

Honestly, there is about a .01% chance you flip town, and if that were to happen, it wouldn't matter if we planned for it today, because we have less info than we would have tomorrow after discussion. Also, if you haven't noticed we've been talking about plans for when you flip scum, which is what will happen and what we need to be worrying about. Good job trying to divert the town from what it should be focusing on though.
Just seems a little eager beaver. I'm gonna go back and read all of his posts, seeing if I can find anything else worth noting.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, seeing as Jungle and Rockin were a group, and jungle fake claimed jizzed and doc, where as I was really jizzed, I think it's an easy enough choice. Plus, Xsy's claim was a lot worse than mine(paranoid cop who investigated the death EVERY night, except the one night where he investigated Tom and it "failed"). I think this choice is easy enough, but if you have any particular questions you would like me to respond to, let me know.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, since Xsy ninja'd me, of course I was very willing to lynch Jungle. He counter-claimed jizzed when I was the one who really was, fake claimed doc, AND we had Tom say to vote him if he died. In fact, if you paid attention to earlier in the day, not just that end part of bantering with Jungle,

Meanwhile, if you have any questions for me let me know. I'm back to being able to be active, so I'll be sure to get back on all of the them. Our biggest discussion maker is down, so we need to step up what we bring to the table. Most importantly, remember this: Jungle is our lynch today. No matter what. However, we have a whole day of discussion and we should focus it on who the remaining scum are.
Jungle already had a vote or two then, and I made a point to say slow down, don't quicklynch him, and use the day to focus on our thoughts for other scum. So your argument that I was "over-eager" is quite wrong, as I clearly encouraged the use of our day to focus on our thoughts about who would be scum after Jungle.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Are you seriously using my roleclaim against me?

Mentos said:
To answer your question smashman, there is nothing extra about my role. It's essentially like having a nurse in a game with no doc to make a townie feel special when having no effective roleXD But yeah, essentially I'm just a vanilla townie with a slight influence on flavor, nothing more.
Your claim isn't helping you much either, my friend.

Also, remember a few pages ago, you were pretty much the only person that had my back? For how scummy I admittedly sound, that's a pretty risky choice. I'm guessing that Hando set up my entire character as a red herring. I'm totally shooting in the dark here, but it seems like you're being friendly to the red herring, who you as a Mafia member know is a townie, to make you look better if I was ever lynched and flipped town.

At least, that's my theory.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Plus, Xsy's claim was a lot worse than mine(paranoid cop who investigated the death EVERY night, except the one night where he investigated Tom and it "failed").
I also feel the need to respond to this. This is a good piece of evidence against me, but putting myself in mafia shoes... why would I admit to any of that? I wasn't tracked any of those nights, as far as I know. If I was, I wasn't called out on it. Tom asked for everyone who visited Evil Eye to report in, and I did so. I'm positive that I wasn't the only person to use their night action on Marshy, Tom, and EE. They're big targets! (Which is probably why the Mafia killed them all.)

Tell me-- why shouldn't have numbers and I investigated them? Circular logic, it doesn't work for you or for me.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I "had your back" so to speak solely because the numbers and the situation inclined me to believe your claim. The situation screamed Jungle and Rockin for mafia, and since it was a safe assumption that there were only 3 mafia, it seemed wise at the time to stop distractions that were(as was a pretty logical reasoning) not the two we needed to focus on. As soon as Jungle flipped town, you were far and away my next line of thought. Also, stop twisting my words to make it seem like I was actually supporting you. Allow me to quote that post, instead of linking to it(which you obviously did because you knew the way you were portraying it would be shot down if the post was readily visible)

Nix- I can't say I'm sure about xsy, but right now I'm inclined to believe his paranoid cop claim. I was looking at the numbers earlier, and I would say 3 mafia is most likely. We've had two indies already, and add that to 3 mafia and we have five anti-town roles. 1/3 of the total seems a pretty solid amount.

Flowing from that, since I know Rockin did NOT roleblock jungle, I would say that those two comprise our remaining scum. If that's the case, xsy would be town.

However, there are other possibilities. We could have an extra maf, or there's the possibility that rockin is town.(Only 1 explanation would fit that idea.) Long story short, I'm not sure on xsy, but if I think according to best odds, he would be town.
I quite clearly say that I'm not sure of your alignment, and more importantly my belief that you were town stems directly from the numbers and assumption of Jungle/Rockin being the mafia team. I never once said I thought you were town guaranteed, in fact pointing out that there were ways you could be maf, and we would have to see what happened with Jungle/Rockin to be sure.

As for my claim not helping me? It actually clearly does. Not only is it obvious my role is actually real(Remember, I picked Tom's song choice, so I obviously have that power), and I was clearly roleblocked. On the other hand, you claim to have had an investigation FAIL, not be roleblocked, but fail, then succeeded investigating that same person(obviously meaning it wasn't a role power that he couldn't be investigated).

The fact of the matter on you investigating who you did, is not that they were strange choices, but that every time you "successfully" investigated someone, they died. The claimed investigations work perfectly to cover you if there was a watcher who had seen you, or if Tom had tracked you any given night. Your claim is too perfectly tailored to be worthless, and cover yourself in the event anyone had caught you making a kill at any point during the game.

So, you have begun twisting my words, have a suspicious claim, have been scummy the whole time since you stepped into the game, and I feel I have made my case good enough. With that, Vote: Xsyven, and I leave it to T-Pain to make the call. smash, obviously if there's anything you would like to hear from us before you make your decision, ask it. I'll prolly be on the rest of the day, so I'll be here to answer.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I actually investigated MexicanBJ this time. He seemed to be coasting from the minute he started, (which was the same time I did), especially yesterday when we waited on him for a few days before forgoing a lynch, and then ultimately deciding against waiting for his reports in the end.

Reports came back guilty. Not that I was surprised.

Handorin

Smash Hero
So the town finally decided who they thought was the last remaining mafia. Despite Xsyven trying to be a good guy, he failed. All the evidence seemed to point to him, so he was sent to go flip some copies. This being too much a disappointment to himself and his father, he decided to blow his brains out.

Xsyven, aka Craig Stanton from the Bu (Mafia Goon), has committed suicide.

Town wins!

Mentos was indeed a town boombox.
and
Smashman was Tpain.

All roles and night actions will be posted after this.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
okay. I'd like to apologize for my really bad play for the town. I made a lot of stupid mistakes :(

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hando's Notepad

End Flavor:
So the town finally decided who they thought was the last remaining mafia. Despite Xsyven trying to be a good guy, he

failed. All the evidence seemed to point to him, so he was sent to go flip some copies. This being too much a

disappointment to himself and his father, he decided to blow his brains out.

Xsyven, aka Craig Stanton from the Bu (Mafia Goon), has committed suicide.

D6 Votes:
mentos: X7, smashman (2)

D6 Flavor:
It's the next day, and your alarm goes off... you only hear a bit of it before you wake up enough to turn it off:

The next day
My alarm goes off
And I **** in my pants

And I **** in my pants

You roll over and notice two people were dead. One was a stinking ninja, and one was a fire man. I guess they aren't so

bad.

Nix, aka Bret Banks from the 'Bu, the town vig has died.
and MexicanBJ, the replacement of a replacement who also goes inactive, has been mod killed.

N5 Actions:
Vig (Nix)- X7
Mafia (Omis, X, Rockin)- Nix
Boombox (mentos)- The next day
My alarm goes off
And I **** in my pants

And I **** in my pants

N5 Flavor:
After the morning shock of losing their beloved President, the town went back to the scheduled events for the day on

Zargon. Everyone looked forward to the featured event: Space Bike Stunts.

Rod Kimble, the famed stuntman, was up next.
As we pan our camera to the left, we can see that his girlfriend tried to get to the end platform.
"I HAVE to see my boyfriend when he gets finished!"
"Ma'm, it's potentially really dangerous", says the guard
"So is this," replies his girlfriend, and then she kicks him in the crotch and runs past.

Rod revs his engine, and goes up the first ramp.
His girlfriend gets excited and moves to get a better view, but her skirt gets caught on a doodad.
Oh snapz, there is no gravity. It seems we forgot.
Rod just keeps going and smashes into the bottom of the jumbotron and knocks out its anti-gravity system.
And there goes the jumbotron, right over the end platform where everyone would have twice the view.
Rod's girlfriend notices she is caught, and tries to run away, but it unsuccessful and is crushed with her boyfriend.

Upon clearing the wreckage, it is noticed that it is in fact two of the town members. Or was it two?

Junglefever, aka Rod Kimble from Hotrod (Town Villager and Lover), and Rockin, aka

the Club Girl from **** in my Pants (Mafia Hooker and Lover)
, have died a horrible death.

Attention all athletes, there have been minor scheduling adjustments:
Space disk is totally canceled.
Space swords is totally canceled.
Space luge is also canceled.
And other events are pending.

Everyone returns to their junior suites. But the mafia will return. We can't really enforce a curfew as there is no light

or sound. Just one of the many problems of hosting a sporting event in space.

D5 Votes:
jungle: smashman, rockin, mentos, X7, Nix (5)

D5 Flavor:
You stand on a distant planet
Skyline of red plateaus
Strange air and vegetation
You're a winner!

Welcome to the Space Olympics
The year Thirty Twenty Two
Take part in a grand tradition
Your name echoes in the holes of the universe!

You all wake up
"Attention Athletes, it's time to start the day."
A wake up song starts to play:
Little Terry got a gun, he got from the store,
He bought it with the money he got from his chores,
He robbed candy shop told her lay down on the floor,
Put the cookies in his bag took the pennies out the drawer.

Little Kalil got a gun he got from the rebels,
To kill the infidels and American devils,
A bomb on his waist,
A mask on his face,
Prays five times a day,
And listens to Heavy Metal.

It gets cut short
"Attention:
All the oxygen has run out due to a temporary problem, please head toward the airlock."
As you congregate, you notice one member is missing.

When it's safe to go back to your rooms, you notice that that someone was Tom. He looked breathless, and quite dead

actually, hanging onto his door latch, which was locked.

Tom, aka George Washington the town tracker, has suffocated.

N4 Actions:
Vig (Nix)- No one
Mafia (Omis, X, Rockin)- Tom
Hooker (Rockin)- Mexican
Tracker (Tom)- Nix
Boombox (mentos)- Little Terry got a gun, he got from the store,
He bought it with the money he got from his chores,
He robbed candy shop told her lay down on the floor,
Put the cookies in his bag took the pennies out the drawer.

Little Kalil got a gun he got from the rebels,
To kill the infidels and American devils,
A bomb on his waist,
A mask on his face,
Prays five times a day,
And listens to Heavy Metal.

N4 Flavor:
Alright guys. It's time for the SPACE OLYMPCS.
So you all head over to the station to get prepped for the outer space experience.
You all sign some release forms for all that legal shifty stuff.
When they are all handed in, the attendee says "Wait a moment, two of these are signed Tpain. Due to forgery, one of

these people can't go."
After several accusations, Tom decides that the only way to figure it out was a freestyle rap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk
After this, it was clear that Omis was not Tpain. In fact, after the disguise was off, he looked quite different from

Tpain.... he was tall, white, and old.

Omis, aka Red Stanton from the 'Bu and the mafia godfather, has been lynched.

D4 Votes:
Omis: smashman, Tom, Rockin, Nix, X7 (5)
Smashman: Omis (1)

D4 Flavor:
After the little shindig yesterday, you decide it would be fun to drive over to the space station. About 2AM, a GIANT

STORM ASDASLKJDS comes out of no where. So you pull over at a convenient, kinda creepy, rest stop so you can just go to

sleep and ride out the storm.

When you all wake up, the storm is gone.
But trouble was still brewing.

Someone cries out, "THIS SEATS TA......"
a shot
and nothing

You all rush over to see.
EE, the Backseatsman, lay dead in the backseat of a car.

N3 Actions:
Miller (EE)- Tom
Vig (Nix)- No one
Mafia (Omis, X, Rockin)- EE
Hooker (Rockin)- Mentos
Tracker (Tom)- MexicanBJ. He visits no one.
Boombox (mentos)- No action, but he's getting roleblocked anyways

N3 Flavor:
KK slowly mozies over to the group. He looks slightly pale.
"Dude, are you alright?" asks Xsyven.
KK walks over and begins to climb all over him.
"GET OFF ME" yells X and he hits him with a pail.
KK mutters a simple "no u" and falls off.
"You been usen?" inquired MexicanBJ.

KK just gives him a blank stare, and passes out...

then he has a seizure and dies.
KK, aka Andy from I'm on a Boat the Fail BP, has died.

D3 Votes:
KK: EE, Rockin, Nix, Yaya, JF, Omis, Tom (7)

D3 Flavor:
You all wake up with a massive head ache, and some clothing appears to be missing. Must have been the Santana DVX. As you

wake up, you hear some music come on, but then die off soon after.

How many people you know can name every serial killer who ever existed in a row,
Put em in chronological order beginning with Jack the Ripper,
Name the time and place from the body the bag the zipper,
Location of the woods where the body was dragged and then dumped,
The trunk that they were stuffed in, the model the make the plate
And which motel which lake they found her in,
And how they attacked the victim,
Say which murder weapon was used to do what and which one,
Which night it was done, what kid would write there was none

You glance around and smile and the beautiful morning. Nothing is better than the smell of a corpse right next to you

with his pearly white teeth gleaming in the sun.
Frozenflame aka Matt the Toothwhitener Dealer from White Power, the independent salesman, has

died.

Time to stop having a boring life and get some work done. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

GAME NOTES:
1. I should have done this yesterday, but it doesn't matter now. I mod killed A6M0. It was not a power of any sort. He

just did not quite follow a restriction on his role despite a few warnings and I felt that a replacement wouldn't suffice

because his restriction had the capability to change the game slightly.

2. FFs role was a new one I made up. Essentially he sold tooth whitener to one person each night. If it was a normal

person, he received $10, if it was a visiting power role, then he would receive $20. If he got $60 by the end of the

game, he would win.

N2 Actions:
Miller (EE)- Rides with Rockin
Vig (KevinM)- No one
Mafia (Ronike, #s, Rockin)- FF
Hooker (Rockin)- No one
Dealer (FF)- Deals to Tom. $40/$60
Tracker (Tom)- Tracks Rockin. Rockin visits FF.
Boombox (mentos)- Plays part of "Must be the Ganja" by Eminem
How many people you know can name every serial killer who ever existed in a row,
Put em in chronological order beginning with Jack the Ripper,
Name the time and place from the body the bag the zipper,
Location of the woods where the body was dragged and then dumped,
The trunk that they were stuffed in, the model the make the plate
And which motel which lake they found her in,
And how they attacked the victim,
Say which murder weapon was used to do what and which one,
Which night it was done, what kid would write there was none

N2 Flavor:
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty time.

Wait, you ****. Who invited that ........... ya. Dude, Tom, I heard someone called you wack.

WHO SAID I'M WACK?

All the fellows in the house put your hands up.
Now all the ladies in the house put your hands up.
Now who ever said I'm wack, put your hand up.
Now everyone else put your hands down.

Oh, there he is. It's Macman.
STRAP HIM TO THE JET. CRASH INTO THE SUN. NOW HE'S DEAD.
Andy from Andy Punches, aka Macman, the cereal killer has died.

Alright... time to eat. We got some freshly flipped burgers, some pizza, and some Chex Mix. Wait does that bowl of Chex

Mix have a name tag? It looks like it says... A6M0.
Kevin Powell from Hotrod (A6M0) has been turned into a bowl of Chex Mix (aka died).

D2 Votes:
Macman: Tom, FF, Pythag, Ronike, Rockin, EE, junglefever, KevinM (8)

D2 Flavor:
It is night time... or morning? Stop being technical. You start to awaken from your slumber and think you hear some music

playing...
Mr. Samberg Thanks for coming to your performance review
No problem
So you're in charge around here, is that fair to say?
Absolutely, I'm the boss
Okay, so take us through a day in the life of the boss
Well the first thing I do is...

Talk to to corporate (like a boss)
Approve memos (like a boss)
Lead a workshop (like a boss)
Remember birthdays (like a boss)
Direct workflow (like a boss)
My own bathroom (like a boss)
Micromanage (like a boss)
Promote Synergy (like a boss)
You peer out your window and it stops. Annoying kids...

Tuesday.
The day after Sunday.
Stuff happened.
The town decides to head over to the 'Bu to catch some waves, meet hot chicks at the beach, ride on a boat that will be

going fast, so get your towels ready. There will also be a Live Performance from the Lonely Island that is a must for all

traveling the area.

Wait, wtf? Tuesday?
That's right. Cause someone died. Time flies when you are having fun.
You glance over and see Melissa from the Bu, aka Marshy, aka a town villager, has died a horrible death. Her face has a

dent from a powerful blow, and all around her lies the remains... of her breakfast.

Day 2 Starts. Go. With 14 alive, it will still take 8 to lynch.

N1 Actions:
Miller (EE)- Rides with Tom
Boombox (mentos)- Play Like a Boss
Vig (KevinM)- No one
Killer (Macman)- Marshy
Mafia (Ronike, #s, Rockin)- Yaya
Hooker (Rockin)- EE
Dealer (FF)- Deals to Tom. $20/$60
Doc (A6M0)- Pulled a KK lol
Tracker (Tom)- Tracks Macman. Macman visits Marshy.

N1 Flavor:
It was indeed a Lazy Sunday. The town could not come up with a good candidate to lynch despite having heavy discussion

and votes on Tom and Pythag, so nothing happened. Interesting events are bound to happen in the night. The game master

was also lazy and didn't come up with good flavor. Or did he...? This is Akiva, reporting live.

D1 Votes:
KK- Yaya (1)
Pythag- Marshy, Tom, Ronike, KK, EE (5)
KevinM- Tom, A6M0 (2)
Niiro- KevinM (1)
Macman- frozenflame (1)

Day 1 Flavor:
Lazy Sunday, wake up in the late afternoon. Call Handorin to see how he's doin.
"WHAT UP, HANDO?"
"YO, SMASHBOARDS WHAT's CRACKIN?"
"YOU THINKEN WHAT I'M THINKING?"
"MAFIA. Man it's happenin'"
"Yo, where the game at?"
"In decisive dudez. Let's hit up the search engine to find the dopest route."
"STEP ON IT SUCKER"
Roll up to the theater. Ticket buying, what we’re handlin’. You can call us Aaron Burrf from the way we’re droppin’

Hamiltons.
"Now quiet in the theater or it’s gonna get tragic.
We’re bout to get taken to a dream world of magic with…
the Chronic WHAT? cles of Mafia"

Roles:

1.Backseats Man (Villager Town (Miller)) - EE

You and your family have been riding in cars for centuries, even before cars were invented. It's a tradition that cannot

be broken, so it kind of gives you a bad name sometimes. Send in one name each night of a person you want to take a ride

with. You are town aligned and win when the mafia is eliminated.

2.Tpain from Im on a Boat (Bulletproof Town) - Yaya smashman

You're black and on a boat. Therefore you are able to survive one kill attempt. You are town aligned and win when the

mafia is eliminated.

3.Andy from Andy Punches (Killer) - Macman

You punch people just before they eat. Not only does this deprive them of food, it gives them concussions. Send in one

name each night to kill. You are independent and win when you are the sole remaining person.
Flavor: Food is around kill

4.Club Girl from **** in My Pants (Hooker Mafia/Lover) - Rockin

Wow, you are pretty hot. No wonder people keep jizzing in their pants. You are mafia aligned and may speak to Red Stanton

(Ronike) and Craig Stanton (Numbers) outside of the game. You are also the hooker, send in one name to me for a choice of

a roleblock. You are also in a closed masonry with Niiro. You can speak to him outside the game, but not reveal your

role. You win when you outnumber the town.
Flavor: Target is covered in ****

5.Bret Banks from The Bu (Town Vig) - KevinM Nix

People like you now, but if they ever found out you were a ninja, who knows. You may send in a name to kill at night (if

you wish) just fine. You have one day shot, but there is a chance you will be discovered who and what you are, and then

as a consequence appear to be mafia. You are town aligned and win when the mafia is eliminated.

6.Matt the Toothwhitener Dealer from White Power (Salesman Independant) - frozenflame

Man, you are one smooth guy. How do you get your teeth so white? Come on, share the wealth. Send in a name each night.

That person then pays you $10. If you send in a name of a power role, the person they visit will also pay you money.

However, you will not know how much you make. You are independent. If you get $60 by the end, you win.

7.Red Stanton from the Bu (Mafia Godfather) - Ronike Omis

You are Malibu's top drug dealer. You run this place. If investigated, you will appear innocent because the Malibu Crime

Unit is paid off. If investigated, you appear innocent. You are mafia aligned and may speak to the Club Girl (Rockin) and

Craig Stanton (Numbers) outside of the game. Have one of your mafia mates (or you) send in the kill choice. You win when

you outnumber the town.

8.Craig Stanton from the Bu (Mafia Goon) - Numbers Xsyven

You are the son of Red Stanton, best drug dealer in Malibu. It's very hard to please him, and it seems like you always

mess up. You are mafia aligned and may speak to Red Stanton (RonikeOmis) and the Club Girl (Rockin) outside of the

game. You win when you outnumber the town.

9.Melissa from the Bu (Villager Town) - Marshy

You're a hot, young, sexy girl that lives in the 'Bu. Drama is goin down, and you need to stop it. You are town aligned

and win when the mafia is eliminated.
P.S. Yes, that is the girl from Scrubs (Sarah Chalke)

10.The Boombox from Boombox (Villager town) - Mentos

Time to hit the turbo bass. The mafia is up to no good, and your powerful music is going to bring them down. You may play

a song of choice during the night. You are town aligned and win when the mafia is eliminated.

11.Andy from Im on a Boat (Fail BP Town) - KK

You're on a boat and it's goin fast and you've got a nautical themed pashmina Afghan, which makes you nearly untouchable.

You got a 50/50 chance to survive a night kill. You are town aligned and win when the mafia is eliminated.

12. Rod Kimble from HotRod (Villager Town/Lover) - Niiro junglefever

You are Rod Kimble, a pretty cool dude and a hotshot. You are also in a closed masonry with Rockin. You may talk to each

other outside of them game, but you may not reveal your role.
Game Restriction: You must have somewhat of an attitude (act cool, blow stuff off, etc) and use emotes in your posts.

Three strikes, your out. You are town aligned and win when the mafia is eliminated.
Flavor: You die in a bike accident

13. Kevin Powell from HotRod (Doc Town) - A6M0

You are the town doctor. You try to help everyone out, but you can only do so much. Send in one name each night for a

protection choice. You are town aligned and win when the mafia is eliminated.
Restriction: You are slightly overshadowed by your older brother, Rod Kimble (Niiro junglefever). You may not

mention this fact. You must try and help him as much as you can by casting the same vote as him by the end of the day. If

he dies, you may act normal.

14. George Washington from Awesometown (Tracker Town) - Tom

You're George Washington. The first president of the USA. Didn't know? Check the back of the $1 bill. You invented sliced

bread, dicovered America, was commited to freeing the slaves, and making pipes and stuff. It's true, cause you can't tell

lies. You are the town tracker. You may send in one name each night so you can follow that person to see if they visit

anyone. You are town aligned and win when the mafia is eliminated.

15. Jorma from Castaways (Lightmaker Town) - Pythag MexicanBJ

You are the creator of fire. If you are killed at night, the town is plunged into darkness for another night. You are

town aligned and win when the mafia is eliminated.
Note: Kills have less of a chance to go through @ forced night.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
LOL on Town's doc being modkilled.

good stuff Town. ^^

Mafias, we did our best. sorry if I failed ya. -_-;;

smashman90

Smash Lord
*Takes off the big boy pants*

It felt great to wear them. I felt empowered to be the leader and to wear the big boy pants. But now I must take them off. Oh and I'm not wearing any undies or boxers and I just jizzed in those pants. XP

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
only cause neither one of us knew we were lovers (no homo)

but if i did, I'd continue to pull that leash of yours :p

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yay, good job smashman^.^ It sucks that A6M had to get modkilled, his restriction would have made things very interesting. Also, gotta love that Jungle actually didn't know Rockin's alignment, and was being strung along to try to make things confusing... Backfired in the long run, but it was a good strategy for the role. As you can all see as well, I actually didn't NEED to send anything in, and lied the day I got roleblocked solely because I knew it would make my case stronger, and no one would know I was just saying it to point the suspicion at the ones who needed it since it seemed to be drawing toward me at first.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
you suck mentos, makin me look bad. but i guess its all good in the long run :D

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha Rockin's the one who made you look bad, telling you to lie repeatedly^.^ On the bright side, the day we lynched you went on long enough, as soon as you flipped town I was quite confident Xsy was the other maf, so it worked out pretty well... If you guys weren't lovers, town would have lost with your lynchXD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
and yeah, if anyone can't tell, I actually lied about roleblocking FF. I was scared of Tom's powers and decided not to roleblock just in case. then when I was pressured by the track, I had to rely on my own skills (since Ronike and Numbers wasn't around). so I claimed roleblocker. was a bit scared at first, but then was glad it was bought. At that point, I felt I need to lie about always sending in a roleblock victim (where I could actually choose who to roleblock.) If I didn't roleblock no one the next day, Town would've lynched me seeing as how I didn't actually roleblocked FF

at that point, I wanted to put as much suspicion as possible so as to leave my other brotherins in the dark of townish. Unfortunatly, that plan kinda fell appart ><;;

and I was gayed by Lovers role XD

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hey, I killed Nix before he got to me! Yeah, I was floundering pretty hard this entire game. Gg's. I'm never being a replacement this far into a game ever again. :mad::mad::mad:

But it was fun nonetheless. Once we lynched Jungle, I was so sure we were going to win. :c Then we got owned by Rockin being in love, and then town got owned for MBJ getting modkilled. And then it was just me vs. Mentos. I had nothin'. :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Haha Rockin's the one who made you look bad, telling you to lie repeatedly^.^ On the bright side, the day we lynched you went on long enough, as soon as you flipped town I was quite confident Xsy was the other maf, so it worked out pretty well... If you guys weren't lovers, town would have lost with your lynchXD
I was just being a sneaky ******* :3

ahh well, we did our best. I'll just have to do better next time

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Also, that plan I mentioned was to draw the attentions of mafia miscreants. Since I basically had a vanilla role (except worse, hah, **** miller) I quickly determined that my thing was going to be pretending I'm important. So basically, I wanted to "be a Tom" and invoke their ire. It worked, because they wasted not only a roleblock on me, but a night kill as well.

I was fairly certain I'd drawn out a hooker when Rockin owned up to jizzing me, but mentos made a good enough argument that I couldn't really pursue it without looking suspicions ... and mafias don't kill suspicious townies. Not good ones, at least.

Also lol @ how much leniency Xsy got by playing the alkie card. "Hey wait you claimed more night investigations than there were nights" "oh uh I was drunk" "lol k".

But yeah. Go smashman, go town, nice try Rockin and good manipulatin', but you looooooose buddeh!

Top Bottom