• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lonely Island Mafia- Town Wins!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
KevinM was the hammer if I am not mistaken.

Also I don't see what else you would expect me to say.

ggs everybody

go mafia

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wasn't going to, but then saw him posting in HP between your vote and mine without adding any final defenses on this game and decided if he hadn't already he wasn't going to make a final defense. And judging by his post, it seems he didn't have any further defenses to make anyway.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty time.

Wait, you ****. Who invited that ........... ya. Dude, Tom, I heard someone called you wack.

WHO SAID I'M WACK?

All the fellows in the house put your hands up.
Now all the ladies in the house put your hands up.
Now who ever said I'm wack, put your hand up.
Now everyone else put your hands down.

Oh, there he is. It's Macman.
STRAP HIM TO THE JET. CRASH INTO THE SUN. NOW HE'S DEAD.
Andy from Andy Punches, aka Macman, the cereal killer has died.

Alright... time to eat. We got some freshly flipped burgers, some pizza, and some Chex Mix. Wait does that bowl of Chex Mix have a name tag? It looks like it says... A6M0.
Kevin Powell from Hotrod (A6M0) has been turned into a bowl of Chex Mix (aka died).

Night 2 Now starts. You have until Monday night to send in actions. In the mean time, I will be at Event 52.

Handorin

Smash Hero
You all wake up with a massive head ache, and some clothing appears to be missing. Must have been the Santana DVX. As you wake up, you hear some music come on, but then die off soon after.

How many people you know can name every serial killer who ever existed in a row,
Put em in chronological order beginning with Jack the Ripper,
Name the time and place from the body the bag the zipper,
Location of the woods where the body was dragged and then dumped,
The trunk that they were stuffed in, the model the make the plate
And which motel which lake they found her in,
And how they attacked the victim,
Say which murder weapon was used to do what and which one,
Which night it was done, what kid would write there was none

You glance around and smile and the beautiful morning. Nothing is better than the smell of a corpse right next to you with his pearly white teeth gleaming in the sun.
Frozenflame aka Matt the Toothwhitener Dealer from White Power, the independent salesman, has died.

Time to stop having a boring life and get some work done. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

GAME NOTES:
1. I should have done this yesterday, but it doesn't matter now. I mod killed A6M0. It was not a power of any sort. He just did not quite follow a restriction on his role despite a few warnings and I felt that a replacement wouldn't suffice because his restriction had the capability to change the game slightly.

2. FFs role was a new one I made up. Essentially he sold tooth whitener to one person each night. If it was a normal person, he received $10, if it was a visiting power role, then he would receive $20. If he got $60 by the end of the game, he would win.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I tracked Rockin to Frozenflame's dead body.

vote: Rockin

Second verse, same as the first.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also, note that Macman flipped serial killer, but I tracked him to the only dead body. This means that the mafia night kill possibly didn't go through, or Marshy was possibly doubleshot. However, it opens the possibility that the doctor correctly saved Night 1, or a Jailer jailed the target or the hitman, or a bulletproof vest got hit, or anything of the sort.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah lots of possibilities opened up. Regardless, I'm willing to follow Tom here, but obviously we should talk some to get some discussion out there to work from(yay stating the obvious)

Also gotta love the fitting Eminem lyricsXD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
LOL maybe i should have waited. IM JUST A REGULAR GUN JUMPER THIS GAME, ARENT I?

We should get a claim from Rockin,

Those are Eminem lyrics? Seeing the lyrics in yellow and the indy roles in yellow makes me think that some indy is playing the music every night. Just thoughts.

I want more people to be ****in active today because D1 and D2 were JOKES. MAGGOTS.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also, I think this would be a good exercise to run through:

Who do you all think that I should track tonight and why? It would be cool for everyone to think about that and give me some responses. Who are you suspicious of? Why do you think I should track them? Who are you not suspicious of?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree I'll have to look back a bit to come up with the answer to your question. Also may want to wait a bit to see if anything happens early this day that helps make up my decision, I'll get back to ya on it for sure though.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
For one, I'm glad to see that two types of independents are dead. Didn't expect them to see both in this game.

Tom, not sure what you meant by claim. Do you mean character-wise? Well if so, then I'll tell. I'm Club girl from the **** in my pants. I'm the girl that was first dancing with Andy (I think that's his name? >< ).

On Night two, I roleblocked (Yes, I have a Roleblocker PR) Frozen Flame. Nothing very suspicious about him. actually, I wasn't sure who else to roleblock on Night 2

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm asking you to be as specific as possible, Rockin. That means being as thorough as ****, because I tracked you to the only dead body... something that is incredibly telling.

What is your character's name? You are saying it is Club Girl? The Girl from the Club? Clubbing Girl?

You claim to be a town roleblocker. Is there any flavor attributed to the block?

You claim to have roleblocked Frozenflame n2. Who did you roleblock n1?

Do you have the option to roleblock no one during the night?

Can you block lethal actions, like vigilante or mafia kills?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=PlayList&p=5A9C50B207ADC1E0&index=0&playnext=1

its her. The blond that's in 0:06 - 0:46. I don't think she really has a name (at least, the song itself didn't give her one). So yeah, her name for this game is 'Club Girl.'

On Night1, I roleblocked Evil Eye. His post on Day1 made my eyebrow rise

My character kind of implies that I have a special power, yet I don't. So I'm iffy. That said I'm not the Gay Police Sergeant, so I'm probably not in too much danger of a nightkill.

If we do go for a nameclaim I'd like to get the chance to do so as one of the first, because mine is kind of generic and weird and would sound fake if I went near the end.

Anyway, not FOR YES YES YES a nameclaim, but not horribly against it. I'll go with the flow on this one.
I dunno, I felt kinda suspicious over that, so that's when I roleblocked him. I didn't get a confirmed 'roleblock was successful' comment, so I guessed he didn't have one. In terms of flavor, I remember EE saying that there was a '**** in my pants' comment, so yeah, that's the flavor. Anyone that gets roleblocked by me gets a 'JIZZED in my pants' flavor.

as far as option, I'm not too sure, since I havn't tried that option yet. However, it could be possible that I can. I should be able to roleblock Mafia kills as well as vigilantes, since both need to do an action in order to accomplish.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I can confirm that I did in fact get roleblocked that night. That's why I put it out in the open that jizzing in your pants is probably the roleblock flavor.

At the same time, I'm interested as to why a post that basically implies that I have a night power is "suspicious". What if I was a town PR?

Vote: Rockin for now

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I can confirm that I did in fact get roleblocked that night. That's why I put it out in the open that jizzing in your pants is probably the roleblock flavor.

At the same time, I'm interested as to why a post that basically implies that I have a night power is "suspicious". What if I was a town PR?

Vote: Rockin for now
Well, I wasn't sure at the time. I felt that it was basically a 'reverse psycology' post, meaning that yo make the person do the opposite of what you want to do. Like how when you say 'I wouldn't do that if I were you...', 7 out of 10 would then wound up doing it, whether it's just out of ignorance or not heeding the warning. when EE mentioned that, I was curious to see if he had a power role or not, so I just blocked him to see what happens. I didn't get anything back from my end, so I guess it was nothing. Sorry about that EE.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Rockin, don't worry about these fools. They are being narrow minded and only going off what Tom has. It's not that rare of an occurance. :cool:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
unvote
vote: junglefever6478
vote: Macman
vote: karthik_king
vote: 1048576
vote: Marshy
vote: mentosman8
vote: Handorin
vote: Yaya

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
unvote
vote: junglefever6478
vote: Macman
vote: karthik_king
vote: 1048576
vote: Marshy
vote: mentosman8
vote: Handorin
vote: Yaya
****ING. **** IT.

I posted this in the wrong tab, in the wrong game. I would delete it but whatever.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If anyone was roleblocked last night by jizzing in their pants, they should say so immediately. Rockin says he blocked Frozenflame, so if someone else jizzed as well then it is very important and ****ing against Rockin's story.

Okay, that's good to know. Thank you for confirming.

Rockin, don't worry about these fools. They are being narrow minded and only going off what Tom has. It's not that rare of an occurance. :cool:
Do you want to go into more detail, junglefever? Who is being narrow minded? Because as far as I know, nobody is only going off of what I have, and this latest post of yours looks uninformed. What is not that rare of an occurrence, and can you use statistics or mathematical odds to back it up?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Not uniformed Tom :). I was just saying that you seemed to really jump the gun by you know, throwin the vote out there.

I'll give you the statistics ****. I'm too lazy to do it. What I meant is that it isn't all that far fetched of an idea, ya dig?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Not uniformed Tom :). I was just saying that you seemed to really jump the gun by you know, throwin the vote out there.

I'll give you the statistics ****. I'm too lazy to do it. What I meant is that it isn't all that far fetched of an idea, ya dig?
Was I jumping the gun yesterday?

And no, I don't dig. I want you to post the logic behind your statement, and have you think about all the options just like I did yesterday. Hint: I posted all the viable options and statistics last day.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tom is playing just like yesterday, he's not being scummy.
I'm ok with his find, and Rockin and EE's claim is seeming to line up well.
I'm interested to see where this goes.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Not to change the topic or whatnot but...

where the hell are KK and Yaya? I havn't heard a peep from either one of them. If they can't play, then let them be replaced. >>

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hmm.

Rockin's claim seems fit for a Mafia Cheerleader (or Hooker, I'm used to the IRC term), a Club Girl, Female, a Roleblocking PR, targeted a random person who has not suspiscious in any way, and did not claim a N1 Action.

FoS: Rockin

If he doesn't defend, this FoS will turn into a vote.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'd like to point out that Hooker is a auto role, so it is possible to have Tom track him to the dead body, and to also Roleblock somebody.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
'Mafia Cheerleader?' what is that? o.o

anyway, the choice to roleblock Evil Eye wasn't random at all. I strictly chose it for reasons that I said: that the 'I have a power role, but I don't seem to have it' kinda stuck out as well as the 'reverse psychology' thing I mentioned.

and what do you mean 'didn't claim N1 action?' I'm sure that I, like everyone else, likes to keep Power Roles a secret till the needed time to announce it. As said, I roleblocked Evil Eye on N1 and roleblocked Frozen Flame on N2.

Yaya

Smash Champion
My bad, I forgot EE claimed to be Roleblocked.

A Mafia Cheerleader is basically a Roleblocker for Mafia, except it is automatic and targets a random player, and your character seems to fit it perfectly.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I strongly think that the automatic block like with an IRC mafia Cheerleader would not be in this game. I think Handorin is far more influenced by EpicMafia type roles like the Hooker, or a basic town-roleblocker or mafia-roleblocker.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I believe I said this in my original post, but a Cheerleader IS a Hooker, the bot used in #mafia though uses the name Cheerleader for it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

...and I'm pretty sure its obvious that my disagreement with you is over the automatic or random block instead of a chosen block, not simply a name.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I don't know if Rockin completely misunderstood me or what but

'I have a power role, but I don't seem to have it'

Is nothing near what I said.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
it's not that I misunderstood. it's that I have bad memory on how it was exactly said LOL

My character kind of implies that I have a special power, yet I don't. So I'm iffy. That said I'm not the Gay Police Sergeant, so I'm probably not in too much danger of a nightkill.
Here, this is what he exactly said.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
And yaya, I'm sure that what Tom is trying to say that just because that there's the name such as 'hooker' doesn't mean that it'll be the same as the IRC Mafia game. In my Milkyway game, I Put Peach, who was played by Hando, as 'GodMOTHER.' There was no special added powers. I just changed the name so as to fit her gender. To me, it would feel weird that a female character has something like 'father' in their power role.

Top Bottom