• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Dilliciouz

Smash Cadet
For people in the US, I have five codes for ashley themes for anyone who want them.

B13M YS9Y 3VTX TPKG
B13M YSD4 52SD M613
B13M YL37 0VH9 5P4C
B13M Y1VY 4XP9 353D
B13M YG6M 1FN2 XV4S

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Hey, we passed 130 pages! I won't be surprised if we catch up to the K Rool thread by Wednesday.

And while my mantra is to treat all leaks as fake, I still can't help but notice how more of them have Ashley listed as playable than not (or don't mention her). That aside, all the signs are pointing towards her having a shot. While I have a good feeling about her chances, I'm also not getting my hopes up either.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Regardless of how much sleep anybody gets the confirmation of Ashley being playable will have everyone hoping it is not just a sick dream.

Last edited:

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
Not sure if this was posted yet since its a reallly kinda dumb thought but Sakurai tweeted.

"There's going to be another Direct, and I'll try my best. It's scheduled at a manageable time for Japanese viewers, so please watch!

My eyes might appear a little red, but I'm just tired..."

Red eyes???? Hint???? ASHLEY. Lol

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
For people in the US, I have five codes for ashley themes for anyone who want them.

B13M YS9Y 3VTX TPKG
B13M YSD4 52SD M613
B13M YL37 0VH9 5P4C
B13M Y1VY 4XP9 353D
B13M YG6M 1FN2 XV4S
Thanks, got one. I have always had a plain theme, so this is nice! I assume they were all the same theme's?

Iustinus Tempus

Smash Rookie

B13M YS9Y 3VTX TPKG
B13M YSD4 52SD M613
B13M YL37 0VH9 5P4C
B13M Y1VY 4XP9 353D
B13M YG6M 1FN2 XV4S
Thanks for the theme~! <3
I got the fourth one, just letting people know which ones are still available.

Neyonel

Smash Rookie

B13M YS9Y 3VTX TPKG
B13M YSD4 52SD M613
B13M YL37 0VH9 5P4C
B13M Y1VY 4XP9 353D
B13M YG6M 1FN2 XV4S
Dangit, I'm away from my 3DS for another hour or so! DX If nobody could claim the last one while I'm away I'd be super grateful!

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Thanks for the theme~! <3
I got the fourth one, just letting people know which ones are still available.
Oh, right. I got the 5th. I had to update my system, so I was not sure if there was any left and gunned it to the lowest one.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Not sure if this was posted yet since its a reallly kinda dumb thought but Sakurai tweeted.

"There's going to be another Direct, and I'll try my best. It's scheduled at a manageable time for Japanese viewers, so please watch!

Holy moly Sakurai why do you love trolling us so mucho!?
I used to think he did it to the fan base accidentally but he does this stuff on purpose dont he? x'D

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Dangit, I'm away from my 3DS for another hour or so! DX If nobody could claim the last one while I'm away I'd be super grateful!
Sorry in advance if the 5th one was the last one available, I am not sure.

Burigu

Smash Ace

B13M YS9Y 3VTX TPKG
B13M YSD4 52SD M613
B13M YL37 0VH9 5P4C
B13M Y1VY 4XP9 353D
B13M YG6M 1FN2 XV4S
Thank you very much! so generous of you! I got the 2nd one

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero

Excuse me.

Last edited:

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
No seriously though Ashley has the best hair in all of Nintendo~<3
I hope her moveset goes beyond just magic and transforming Red into things and somehow makes her hair a weapon too. I could see her whipping the other fighters with it from a jab, tilt, or throw... no like seriously (im not weird :nervous:)

gloop898

Smash Cadet
I hope her moveset goes beyond just magic and transforming Red into things and somehow makes her hair a weapon too. I could see her whipping the other fighters with it from a jab, tilt, or throw... no like seriously (im not weird :nervous:)
The Dixie and Shantae fans would go ballistic.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Problem is, we already have a witch who uses their hair as a weapon.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Just like one or two of her moves, her hair is too gorgeous not to be used to the full potential. I could see Dixie using a lot of hair moves besides her B-up.. and LOL i forgot all about Bayo's costume and smashes being her hair (and i played Bayonetta too!)

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
A redditor responded to me with a leak detailing what Sakurai has planned on Wednesday. Take with a grain of salt.

Mod Edit: Your upload contained words that are censored. If you'd like to show the post you can edit it back in without it embedded. ONLY THE LINK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
I don't super see Ashley having hair attacks but it's a funny visual I guess.

I need a wacky magic moveset!

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Just like one or two of her moves, her hair is too gorgeous not to be used to the full potential. I could see Dixie using a lot of hair moves besides her B-up.. and LOL i forgot all about Bayo's costume and smashes being her hair (and i played Bayonetta too!)
How would Ashley's hair attacks work with her Pajamas alternate costume (if she gets one)?

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Ashley seems to really like moons. Maybe that pic Mona took of her caught her in a moment of moon gazing bliss?

Luckily Smash has no shortage of giant moons... or ones that threaten to crash into Earth and kill us all (hey, is that why she dressed up as Majora's Mask Link?!).

Last edited:

ToilerMoiler

Smash Apprentice
Guess i might as well say this now, so apologies if this is lengthy.
I don't think I could have picked a better first thread. It's been awesome being part of this thread and watching it grow, even tho I've only been here a fairly short time, around mid 70 pages, so i can only imagine how people who've been here since the beginning must feel.
That and it has been very welcoming and nothing but positivity. A few weeks ago i was in a fairly pissy mood for awhile (adulting sucks), but after reading this thread from top to bottom and meeting a good chunk of you folks, and seeing how many others supported our favorite witch brightened my days since then. So i must say thank you
Now lets hope Sakurai is secretly part of the Ashley Empire and grants our wish!

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I don't super see Ashley having hair attacks but it's a funny visual I guess.

I need a wacky magic moveset!
Brawl Olimar had this thing on his jab, where it was a headbutt but could "unintentionally" hit people with his antenna. Maybe Ashley could similarly slap people with her hair while doing something else?

ActualGarbage

Smash Ace
I don't think I could have picked a better first thread. It's been awesome being part of this thread and watching it grow, even tho I've only been here a fairly short time, around mid 70 pages, so i can only imagine how people who've been here since the beginning must feel.
That and it has been very welcoming and nothing but positivity. A few weeks ago i was in a fairly pissy mood for awhile (adulting sucks), but after reading this thread from top to bottom and meeting a good chunk of you folks,and seeing how many others supported our favorite witch brightened my days since then. So i must say thank you
Now lets hope Sakurai is secretly part of the Ashley Empire and grants our wish!
I can relate to that, my dude. I give that a hefty mee too.

NTDO89

Smash Apprentice
If that red-eye comment from Sakurai is a hint, it would be K. Rool's red eye. Hopefully it would also apply to Ashley, but I would think K. Rool's bloodshot eye (which, with people in real life, is usually associated with exhaustion) is what he was referencing. None of you should be worrying about oversleeping, though--did you not unlock Ashley's alarm clock in WarioWare Gold yet?

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
That and it has been very welcoming and nothing but positivity. A few weeks ago i was in a fairly pissy mood for awhile (adulting sucks), but after reading this thread from top to bottom and meeting a good chunk of you folks,and seeing how many others supported our favorite witch brightened my days since then. So i must say thank you
Thanks, man. It's always a pleasure to see posters coming in here to show their support and becoming regulars in the thread. All of you guys sound so distinct from each other, which is what makes browsing this thread all the more fun.

Last edited:

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord

B13M YS9Y 3VTX TPKG
B13M YSD4 52SD M613
B13M YL37 0VH9 5P4C
B13M Y1VY 4XP9 353D
B13M YG6M 1FN2 XV4S
I managed to get #1. Appreciate that you gave us some codes for that super cool theme!

Top Bottom