• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Euler23

Smash Cadet
So since we often discuss leaks:

https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/426683907

> August direct will reveal Heihachi.
> Moving platform stage for Tekken.
> Another one I can't recognize teased.
> Jin, Kazuya, Yoshimitsu assists.
> Yoshimitsu hunts down enemy.
> September direct will reveal Lloyd.
> Transforming Palmacosta stage for Tales.
> No other one teased.
> Genis assist, casts three spells.
> Vergeben can be trusted.

One reply says that we're getting 8 characters total, but it's unclear if it's said by the op.

tl;dr Heihachi for this Direct, Lloyd for a September Direct, and Vergeben "can be trusted".

Apparently, no one on Reddit or SourceGaming can find the Lloyd Irving model seen in the images posted to this thread.
I’m highly skeptical of any leak that doesn’t have anyone I’ve a actually heard of in it.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
I don't trust any leak that piggybacks off another leaker, in this case Vergeben.

And I don't trust Vergeben to begin with.

Euler23

Smash Cadet
Yeah, it sounds like it’s just piggybacking off the August 8 Tekken stage even though that was debunked almost immediately.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Not buying it, especially after it's backing up Vergeben.

And do we really need this many third party characters? Seriously, Lloyd over Geno?
Yeah man, everyone knows Yuri is the "in" Tales character right now.

Seriously though, Geno is basically third party at this point.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Gonna mimic what I said in the original thread.

I'd say this, More or less, (if fake) this guy's likely been working on this for awhile. Direct comes out and he decides to press his luck on Heihachi on the 8th (not all that crazy a prediction). Hence why he only has material for Lloyd who won't be revealed until September. If Heihachi's being revealed first, I'd imagine Heihachi material would be much easier to get a hold of and more people would know about it making tracking down the person harder. The fact that it's only Lloyd being shown by the 4chan anon is suspicious as all hell.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
So since we often discuss leaks:

https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/426683907

> August direct will reveal Heihachi.
> Moving platform stage for Tekken.
> Another one I can't recognize teased.
> Jin, Kazuya, Yoshimitsu assists.
> Yoshimitsu hunts down enemy.
> September direct will reveal Lloyd.
> Transforming Palmacosta stage for Tales.
> No other one teased.
> Genis assist, casts three spells.
> Vergeben can be trusted.

One reply says that we're getting 8 characters total, but it's unclear if it's said by the op.

tl;dr Heihachi for this Direct, Lloyd for a September Direct, and Vergeben "can be trusted".

Apparently, no one on Reddit or SourceGaming can find the Lloyd Irving model seen in the images posted to this thread.
What photo?

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
On the topic of Trailer reveal tags, I'm a fan of keeping them simple. I support "Ashley Casts a Spell!"

Side note, but I'm still a bit bitter Inkling ended up not getting one. I was really hoping for "Inkling Makes a Mess!"

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Yeah, it sounds like it’s just piggybacking off the August 8 Tekken stage even though that was debunked almost immediately.
The August 8 thing was quickly debunked, but I'm not surprised to see people already latching on to it.

And anonymous 4Chan leaks are sketchy as ****. I could make one up right now and people would believe it.

Last edited:

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
What photo?
Click the thread, and click the question blocks.
What game? Does he know?
He was just speculating, asked him.
The August 8 thing was quickly debunked, but I'm not surprised to see people already latching on to it.
To be fair, I could see Heihachi getting in regardless.

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
While I'm 100% convinced that the leak is fake, I should point out that the leak doesn't deconfirm Ashley. We could still have more than one character revealed during the Direct.

Last edited:

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
ASHLEY GETS DRAGGED ALONG!
I'm partial to this one~
I like how it references her 1st appearance in WW: Touched, with her Total Drag microgames, nice touch! And it seems like something Sakurai would do.
I don't trust any leak that piggybacks off another leaker, in this case Vergeben.

And I don't trust Vergeben to begin with.
Yeah I don't trust them either. People will begin see verge was wrong about more things than right. TT

Noipoi

Howdy!
Phew am I glad that leak is dead, no K Rool, Geno or Ashley? Woulda been really lame. Now we can just hype until Wednesday!
Man, the Ashley thread gets things done!

ToilerMoiler

Smash Apprentice
God, sleeping Wednesday is gonna be torture and having to constantly refresh my twitter while I'm walking around is gonna be even worse. If i see "Ashley confirmed" or her trailer in my feed or subscriptions I'm gonna scream and make everyone in the park go deaf

Last edited:

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
You dudes might like this, in the Lloyd "leak" thread, an anon with a trip has claimed that Ashley and Heihachi will be shown at the Direct.
That’s already down. Now that this Direct has been announced and is still three days away, we’re going to see about a million leaks regarding this specific Direct...

Funny how not a single one of these existed prior to this announcement. Don’t believe leakers especially now, even if they do say Ashley is in. We’re only setting a worse precedent every time we give attention to dumb text leaks, and I’m honestly tired of it in this cycle.

Let’s just watch the real Direct and stop caring about every. Dumb. Little. Leak. That comes off of 4chan and around.

Space Detective

Smash Journeyman
God, sleeping Wednesday is gonna be torture and having to constantly refresh my twitter while I'm walking around is gonna be even worse. If i see "Ashley confirmed" or her trailer in my feed or subscriptions I'm gonna scream and make everyone in the park go deaf
I'm considering just not going to sleep Tuesday night, so I can be sure I don't miss it.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I'm considering just not going to sleep Tuesday night, so I can be sure I don't miss it.
I will be doing the exact opposite and going to bed much earlier. I want to watch this thing full awake. Don't want to see Ashley is in the and then realize I was dreaming the whole time.

Top Bottom