• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

2013 "Game & Wario" released today !! It was a game that used the Wii U gamepad. In Smash Bros., the interaction with the horrifying mom is reproduced on the stage called "Gamer". The game is sneaky. # Smash Bros SP

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Is there a source for this one?
I'm not sure, I had it saved on my phone for a while and simply uploaded it. Sorry, although if you google "crazy galaxy ashley" I'm sure you'll probably find it.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I'm not sure, I had it saved on my phone for a while and simply uploaded it. Sorry, although if you google "crazy galaxy ashley" I'm sure you'll probably find it.
It's fine, I'll just do a reverse google search.

Edit: Found it!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I look forward to it.
I will make sure to remember : )
Wasn't there a rumored Warioware Switch title mentioned before in the past? I wonder if that's true and is going to be a thing.
I think so, I think it mentioned a summer release so maybe we can hope for a possible announcement at E3.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
While Ashley is already an Assist Trophy and a support spirit, I decided to do a what if scenario; what if Ashley got promoted to being a primary spirit.

• Name: Ashley
  • Series: WarioWare
  • Class: Ace
  • Type: Neutral
  • Slots: 3
  • Power: 3000 - 9000
  • Attack: 1000 - 3000
  • Defense: 2000 - 6000
  • Ability: Can Be Enhanced at Lv. 99

• Name: Ashley (White Hair)
  • Series: WarioWare
  • Class: Legend
  • Type: Neutral
  • Slots: 3
  • Power: 4968 - 12420
  • Attack: 1520 - 3800
  • Defense: 2800 - 7000
  • Ability: Fast Final Smash Meter
The enhanced Ashley spirit would possess the ability that she had as a support spirit. As for Ashley's spirit battle, it would be altered a bit, but it would only really be the power ranking that gets affected; probably relegated down to 10,000.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
hey so, i see this thread get bouts of activity every so often

it makes me happy really, despite her being AT'd as far back as base. I hope you guys get her someday.

With Ultimate most likely ending, and all three of my most wanteds going into ultimate (Fiora, Elma, Neku Sakuraba) out of the running, I'm just having a retrospective and visiting other deconfirmed character threads, wishing you all luck for next game (even Ultimate Encore should that happen).

I feel for you guys, I really do, to have your character shot down in an unceremonious way. It was like that for me with Fiora, one of my ballot votes, who was relegated to Shulk's Final Smash on day 1, the day Ultimate was unveiled (also my birthday) so... I know how that feels.

wishing you luck for next time.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

it makes me happy really, despite her being AT'd as far back as base. I hope you guys get her someday.

With Ultimate most likely ending, and all three of my most wanteds going into ultimate (Fiora, Elma, Neku Sakuraba) out of the running, I'm just having a retrospective and visiting other deconfirmed character threads, wishing you all luck for next game (even Ultimate Encore should that happen).

I feel for you guys, I really do, to have your character shot down in an unceremonious way. It was like that for me with Fiora, one of my ballot votes, who was relegated to Shulk's Final Smash on day 1, the day Ultimate was unveiled (also my birthday) so... I know how that feels.

Thank you, that's a very sweet message : ) It's depressing reading the old messages on this thread before Ashley got disconfirmed because they were so full of hope, but you gotta keep your spirits up and keep hoping!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

My most wanted's disconfirmation was more a time of celebration for me since there was no hope in the first place - 90s nostalgia is dying, the character is super obscure, there are a million characters in his niche they could choose first - an AT is the best he could get, and he was overall lucky to get a Spirit.

When your character gets an AT, Mii Costume, FS cameo, DLC Spirit, so on, it's undeniably a bit of a bummer, but just be glad they're being honoured in Smash at all I say.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Top Bottom