• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Why is the girl next door living in the haunted mansion, though?...
Considering there are multiple children working full time for a game development studio, Diamond City has no CPS.

Or law enforcement in general (or at least law enforcement that can't be outsmarted by monkeys) for that matter, how do you think 9-Volt gets away with such brazen copyright infringement?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
So recently there was an episode of WandaVision that released and a lot of people have been comparing a song from it to Ashley's Song.
I think it's super catchy and maybe you guys will like it too

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
So recently there was an episode of WandaVision that released and a lot of people have been comparing a song from it to Ashley's Song.
IIRC there's some old TV theme that inspired both songs - can't remember what it is though.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Well it does involve a witch whose's name starts with A.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I could see that as one of her alts.
Neat idea, although maybe her hair should just turn white when she does certain attacks and in her final smash, instead of it being an entirely seperate alt. Maybe for a seperate alt there could be a "dark Ashley" where she has a mainly black color scheme and her eyes glow red.

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Count me in as a supporter! Maybe they could make a stage for Ashley with some more music from the WarioWare series, especially WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgames and Mega Party Games, and Game & Wario. Both originals and new remixes.
I think some nice picks for WarioWare music would be Drifting Away, Four Seasons, Dr. Crygor's Bathroom Jam, Wario's Adventure, Survival Fever, Stealth Turtles, Run! Men in Tights!, Wario de Mambo, Jimmy T. Theme (Smooth Moves), Tomorrow Hill, Yellow Murmur, Wario Dance Company/Wii Dancing (Smooth Moves), Body Rock, Arrow/Strawbenemy, Ski, Jimmy Lovin', Patchwork, Masterpath, Ashley's Revolution, Crazy Cabbie, Dancin' Pirates, Strange, Hustlebustle Town, Adrift, Wario de Mucho, and many others! Oh, and this one’s not exactly from WarioWare Inc., but it was used in a microgame, Palm Tree Paradise (Wario Land 4). What do you guys think would be some nice picks for WarioWare music?

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Neat idea, although maybe her hair should just turn white when she does certain attacks and in her final smash, instead of it being an entirely seperate alt. Maybe for a seperate alt there could be a "dark Ashley" where she has a mainly black color scheme and her eyes glow red.
Yeah there are a lot of great options they could pick for her alts.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Count me in as a supporter! Maybe they could make a stage for Ashley with some more music from the WarioWare series, especially WarioWare Inc.: Mega Microgames and Mega Party Games, and Game & Wario. Both originals and new remixes.
I think some nice picks for WarioWare music would be Drifting Away, Four Seasons, Dr. Crygor's Bathroom Jam, Wario's Adventure, Survival Fever, Stealth Turtles, Run! Men in Tights!, Wario de Mambo, Jimmy T. Theme (Smooth Moves), Tomorrow Hill, Yellow Murmur, Wario Dance Company/Wii Dancing (Smooth Moves), Body Rock, Arrow/Strawbenemy, Ski, Jimmy Lovin', Patchwork, Masterpath, Ashley's Revolution, Crazy Cabbie, Dancin' Pirates, Strange, Hustlebustle Town, Adrift, Wario de Mucho, and many others! Oh, and this one’s not exactly from WarioWare Inc., but it was used in a microgame, Palm Tree Paradise (Wario Land 4). What do you guys think would be some nice picks for WarioWare music?
I think Dribble and Spitz' taxi would make a good Smash stage, we don't really have an "inside vehicle" stage to my knowledge and a rainy city is such a universally pleasing location.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
I think Dribble and Spitz' taxi would make a good Smash stage, we don't really have an "inside vehicle" stage to my knowledge and a rainy city is such a universally pleasing location.
I think a stage like that would be more fitting if Dribble and Spitz were added to Smash themselves, which might be a pipe dream.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Fair point. BTW Imagine if a Jimmy T. stage were added to Smash, along with Jimmy. His stage would obviously be Club Sugar.
Speaking of stages, what do you guys think Ashley's stage should be? If she has one, of course. I personally think that it should take place inside of her library, since if it was her mansion as a whole it would be too close to Luigi's Mansion. Who knows what kind of hazards and mischief could occur in Ashley's library.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Speaking of stages, what do you guys think Ashley's stage should be? If she has one, of course. I personally think that it should take place inside of her library, since if it was her mansion as a whole it would be too close to Luigi's Mansion. Who knows what kind of hazards and mischief could occur in Ashley's library.
Library sounds good. A spooky Wario Land stage would be a nice addition too, sure there's no affiliation with Ashley but the Crescent Moon Village would be a perfect stage to go along with her thematically. Min Min came with a Spring Man stage so it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Library sounds good. A spooky Wario Land stage would be a nice addition too, sure there's no affiliation with Ashley but the Crescent Moon Village would be a perfect stage to go along with her thematically. Min Min came with a Spring Man stage so it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary.
Speaking of Wario Land, I’d love some music from the Wario Land series in Smash, especially Wario World. And maybe some music from Super Mario Land 2. Both originals and new remixes. I think some nice picks would be Athletic Theme (Super Mario Land 2), Star Maze, Wario's Castle (Super Mario Land 2), Wario Battle 1-3, Main Theme (Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3), Palm Tree Paradise (Wario Land 4), Greenhorn Forest, Greenhorn Ruins, and many others.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Speaking of Wario Land, I’d love some music from the Wario Land series in Smash, especially Wario World. And maybe some music from Super Mario Land 2. Both originals and new remixes. I think some nice picks would be Athletic Theme (Super Mario Land 2), Star Maze, Wario's Castle (Super Mario Land 2), Wario Battle 1-3, Main Theme (Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3), Palm Tree Paradise (Wario Land 4), Greenhorn Forest, Greenhorn Ruins, and many others.
Toy Block Tower and Terrormisu are favourites of mine.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

Most, shortest, fastest Pleasure, instant action in 5 seconds! #Made in Wario 18th Anniversary Congratulations! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!
Wario Company Hurray! !! !! !! !!

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
A bit late but Sakurai gave Warioware's Anniversary a shout out a couple days ago.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
I would also like some music from Wario: Master of Disguise for Smash. I think some nice picks would be Count Cannoli Theme, Head Honcho Carpaccio, Terrormisu, and others.
And also some Wario Land 4 music, such as the Title Theme, Hall of Hieroglyphs, Palm Tree Paradise, Monsoon Jungle, Toy Block Tower, Crescent Moon Village, Hurry Up, and others.

Last edited:
Top Bottom