The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Glowsquid

Smash Journeyman
What if the plot of Crazy Galaxy involves Orbulon finally deciding to invade Earth?
I always thought it should feature orbulon in some capacity.

I saw someone bring up the idea of putting Tatanga in Crazy Galaxy, which I'd welcome not just because of the whole "Forgotten character being brought back in an appropriate setting", but because it would be a neat nod to the series meta-origins: Tatanga was the main bad guy of Super Mario Land, and it would that game's sequel that would introduce Wario and thus very indirectly, down the line, lead to WarioWare and Ashley. (Cue clip of George Lucas saying "it's like poetry, it rhymes")

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
If Sakurai doesn't want to make Ashley playable in Smash, then she should at least appear in Mario spinoffs like Mario Kart. She's a neat character and would add much-needed variety to the rosters.
I would honestly really want Ashley to be in the Mario Spin offs. Whether it leads to her getting in Smash or not, I want Ashley to grow as a character.

Having her in the spin offs would be nice. I can see her possibly getting into Mario Kart Tour, since its gacha elements are suited to bring in more characters. Although ideally, her appearance in a console game would happen as well.
She would be perfect for the upcoming Halloween tour, but we'll probably get more clones again. Ugh.

P47

Smash Apprentice
Settings -> Help and Inquiries -> -> Customer Support -> Feedback.
Done. Fingers crossed they'll get in someday >_< (it's a damn shame they'd happily add more babies and Pink Gold Peach before more Donkey Kong and Wario characters)

Anyways here's another one of my dumb meme edits:
Star_Redinum.png