The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
My thoughts as well. Baseball seems to have the widest range of characters in terms of roster, so that seems to be her best shot.
Makes sense. If you want to make full baseball teams while keeping them from feeling too samey, you need a ton of characters. The fact that the Wii game had K.Rool really showcases the potential in this. Ashley easily has an item that could be a bat in her staff

Now that I think about it, it would be rather cool if you could make a full on Warioware baseball team(Plus Waluigi) if we ever get another one of those games. Seems like the sort of thing Wario would rope them into.

What do you guys think would be the Mario spin off series that Ashley has the best chance of appearing in? I have the feeling it would be a sports game, specifically baseball.
Mario Kart, it'd take the least effort. If they take guests from series that are actually Mario-related!

Makes sense. If you want to make full baseball teams while keeping them from feeling too samey, you need a ton of characters. The fact that the Wii game had K.Rool really showcases the potential in this. Ashley easily has an item that could be a bat in her staff

Now that I think about it, it would be rather cool if you could make a full on Warioware baseball team(Plus Waluigi) if we ever get another one of those games. Seems like the sort of thing Wario would rope them into.
Yeah. Sadly, baseball Mario games seldom get made, especially since they cut down on Mario productions that aren't ports of Wii U stuff lately.

Last edited:
I managed to get the rare Warioware Touched Phone Straps! Ashley is in it and she has a bow on the back of her head which isn't in the games! I have one of the few Ashley merchandise!
(Sorry if these images are too big)
>there are WW phone straps
I think I know what I'll ask for around or after my birthday.

Last edited:

SniperGabe

Smash Cadet
I managed to get the rare Warioware Touched Phone Straps!
I'm going to open them soon, so I'll send more images of Ashley out of the wrapping as soon as I can

I think I know what I'll ask for after my birthday.
They are rare though, so you have to hunt for them (even though I found these as soon as I searched it)

Last edited:
I'm going to open them soon, so I'll send more images of Ashley out of the wrapping

They are rare though, so you have to hunt for them (even though I found these as soon as I searched it)
I just found a deal on EBay. :p

Though, it probably wouldn't hurt if I ask someone to order them ASAP, just in case.

Last edited: