• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Link Board's Tier List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
yes Aurashade is correct(as allways) its cause ray_kalm is such a competition focused guy(gay) that this thread has becommen no fun crap thread. I liked it better when waffleZ had it, the fact that he is not saying he is a good makes him the best candidate for having this kind of list.

also until ray_kalm fixes it:
AURA FOR GOD TIER
Please learn to speak and spell english properly, as much as I'm trying to sort of support what you're saying it's just being negated by your annoying typos and what not (if English isn't your first language then my bad)

@Kalm: Just do what they (Aura) says...you're going to have to fight against your ego to do so if you're going to make a better impression of yourself. I already think you're doing a good job with it, well at least you're getting there :p
@Ardes: Kalm did say that he just copied and pasted...so it couldv'e been a typo from the other tier list...idk

galekill

Banned via Administration
Please learn to speak and spell english properly, as much as I'm trying to sort of support what you're saying it's just being negated by your annoying typos and what not (if English isn't your first language then my bad)
it isnt, but I would be happy if you want to correct my misspelling and grammar so I become better at english.
AURA FOR GOD TIER

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
On the Tier List, instead of "God Tier" shouldn't it be "Fierce Deity Tier?"

*c o u g h* Anyways, once I get my priorities in order, I can't wait to go to some tourneys and get my name up there.

XD

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Gj Ray Kalm, but yea I agree with Aura. Just make the text bigger and change the font to something without sans
But like I said gj

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Im just now startin to play with link again. yall should see sum more vids of me on sunday.(thx to oddler) i now use my old melee color of link now> (Blue ftw) yo klam we should do sum dittos or battle on friday

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Thanks Buzz, for keeping our boards in the oh-so-very-good condition it deserves. Lord knows us Link mainers are blessed with so very much.
You're welcome.

/sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom